What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

GanjaLion

Dangg man, listen to explosiv the goal is to make to harvest with your plant haha. If the nutes arent dissolving they are probably not supposed to be mixed together and are forming large bonds and locking out in the mixture becoming to big for your roots to absorb and too big to dissolve in the water, those bonds arent going to break when boiled. I agree with explosiv you need a lifeguard with you haha

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Nutes should never be mixed toghether without adding water first. I mean its pretty obvious for most growers, but maybe .. someone needs some help learning that.

I think that those damn lady bugs 🐞 shat all over my plant ,!!,??

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

I hope they don't poop on my flowers?

I may have to kill them,?!,??

lol

​​​​​​​

Is your fug around today?

PCBuds

Nutes should never be mixed toghether without adding water first.

My nutes are fine...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211110_184231.jpg Views:	0 Size:	135.6 KB ID:	17987069

All i need to do is wait 12-24 hours for the crystals to dissolve, but if I have to wait, I lose track of stuff and tend to double dose..

I'm pretty sure it's the calcium that takes time to dissolve.

I have the same problem with my RAW calmag... it takes forever to dissolve.

It's 100% soluble in water, but it's only about 1% fast. lol

I'd rather watch paint dry or maybe just watch my grass grow. lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211110_183341.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.9 KB ID:	17987070

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211110_183341.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.9 KB ID:	17987070

I mean its pretty obvious for most growers, but maybe .. someone needs some help learning that.

I'm not willing to learn nuthin that I don't think that I already know. Lol

I did grow this beast.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211110_184231.jpg Views:	0 Size:	135.6 KB ID:	17987069

I wanna do that again lol

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The actual way of heating water in a microwave is ceramic bowl or mug, and low power for a minute or so.. or a succession of 10 seconds pulses on high power, with pauses in between. That avoids getting to the conditions where superheated water is happening. Yes, you can get that in an open mug as well, and it looks still till you disturb it, then starts to jump at you like its 200 degrees C..
But I guess 77 seconds is more fun! :muahaha:
Don't even start me on how "funny" 777 seconds is. You are lucky it didn't blew in the microwave, also. That could have been a nice boom to put it out of its misery if water vapor and drops reached the electronics.

PCBuds

The actual way of heating water in a microwave is ceramic bowl or mug,

Yeah, that's what I ended up using.

20211111_081736.jpg

20211111_081838.jpg

I liked the bottle because I could shake it which seemed to work faster than stirring.

But I guess 77 seconds is more fun! :muahaha:
Don't even start me on how "funny" 777 seconds is.

77 seconds was just enough time to heat up the water.
It took 3 and 1/2 minutes to blow the lid off. lol

You are lucky it didn't blew in the microwave, also. That could have been a nice boom to put it out of its misery if water vapor and drops reached the electronics.

It worked out pretty good.
Half the water was in the microwave and it was nice and steamy, so it softened up all the baked on crap and the microwave ended up nice and clean. lol

PCBuds

Glad you didn't get burned, plant is looking great.

Thanks.
My shirt and pants got soaked but it wasn't too bad.

I'm not too afraid of hot water or microwaves, but I pay more attention when I'm working with power tools, something dangerous or driving my car.

It's the mundane things where I mess up.
I just made a coffee but forgot to put the coffee in the coffee maker.
I ended up with a cup of hot water and had to start over. lol

PCBuds

My humidification rag is working.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211112_085509.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.4 KB ID:	17988415

image_2086822.jpg

I have to wet the rag three times a day.

The RH is still low but it's better than 32%.
It's turned out to be a simple and easy thing to do, so I don't mind working it into my routine.

I still wonder how much difference it really makes, but I'm sure it can only help.
It's pretty much idiot proof, so I don't see any drawbacks, other than maybe mold growing, but I think 50% RH is too low for mold ?

PCBuds

I only left the side lights on for a few days then unplugged them.

I decided not to mess with the recipe that worked with that big plant I grew.

The side lights will go back on tomorrow at 1 amp total.

I checked the picture of that big plant when I turned on the side lights to see how it compares to my current plant.

20211112_113953.jpg

It looks to be at the same stage as my current plant, so side lights on tomorrow.

Latest posts

Latest posts