What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything's looking great, starcrash!
Obviously you're a pro; great to see the precision and "eye for the prize" you exude.
I've been taking cuttings of all my plants this grow, not wanting to lose any in case I find something I love, and it's a lot of work keeping up w/ the various rounds coming out of my bubbler. I envy the space & amount of light you have to work with!
Pups look great! Your bitch has that 'tired mom' look to her, heh heh.
Best wishes for a happy, high, holiday season to you all!

G

Clear bags or pots do not harm roots. I grow in clear containers a lot.

MT

T

terran2

fallen leaves .....

fallen leaves .....

hindukushxskunk1014smalhj0.jpg

Fallen Leaves

Why should I be the first to fall
Of all the leaves on this old tree?
Though sadly soon I know that all
Will lose their hold and follow me.
While my birth-brothers bravely blow,
Why should I be first to go?

Why should I be the last to cling
Of all the leaves on this bleak bough?
I've fluttered since the fire of Spring
And I am worn and withered now.
I would escape the Winter gale
And sleep soft-silvered by a snail.

When swoop the legions of the snow
To pitch their tents in roaring weather
We fallen leaves will lie below
And rot rejoicingly together;
And from our rich and dark decay
Will laugh our brothers of the May.

--- Robert Service

Last edited:
G

high mtweedman :rasta:

terran2 ... just simply beautiful pic and words

here is some poetry from charles chase ( i got this from mel franks book bible of pot growing titled "marijuana growers insiders guide"

air ... sky ... land ... water

touch me ...

keep me child simple ...

and in rhythm with the earth ...

peace

Last edited:
G

Highlighter said:
Pups look great! Your bitch has that 'tired mom' look to her, heh heh.
Best wishes for a happy, high, holiday season to you all!

thank you so much ... best wishes to you as well!

G

guest5703

Damn star those are so healthy bro. I love the little tip burn too shows your giving them a perfect amount imo. Could you help me out here, I am flowering an SD in coco right now and pretty much doing the same as you with the nutrients only added by myself.....Your shit looks soo green man, and my sd girl looks like its need more nitrogen the whole time. Even when I feed it more, and change the food to a higher dosage shes still pretty light green and only dark green on the inside.....Is she not going to darken up? I dont get it ya know, guess she needed more food in the start but not she wont come around. Got an opinion on that? Seeing how yours are just super bomb! Thanks man and gosh what a fast pace your moving at!

T

terran2

star crash said:
....remember that Sour D x C99, Mako Haze x C99, & SSH/C99 x GDP are new,untested hybrids .. this is the "test grow" so i don't think it's prudent to grow them out big before i know what i am really dealing with)

The leaf/plant structure on those advanced veg'd SD's do look fantastic & mako looking juicy ... just started some SSH/C99 & also GDP/Nexus beans in my garden too , so just a little behind ya ....and will give them alot of attention and post pics down the road .

* Wouldn't it be nice to get a purple pheno out of that GDP /Nexus cross ?
Or some future cross down the road ? Finding that holy grail of purple~ hazes sure wouldn't be a bad thing to come up with , lol....

Lovely vegging under good flouros perfect for young plants . Am running now 6 SSH's gotten locally with good genetics and met with buyer of a brand spanking new med center in our area who did mention they would really like to see some good sativa meds coming their way .

warm regards

;-)

t2

ps: of course there's always those 6-8lb Erkles that TH grew out too ...how
did that man get those PK's to do that ? <vbg

multi pound purple Erkles:
9807tomhillErkle-thumb.JPG

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little nursery's lookin great, starcrash! Enjoyed the shots! Ionic looks like a pretty good choice of fertilizer. Similar to what I use outdoors, Plant-Tone. Includes all the essentials.... Allows you to concentrate on the fun part, growing! Definately looks like they're getting what they need! :canabis:

The Vermonster

Hell yes.....nice grow going on.....one of the best i've seen on here...terran2...are you serious....those are incredible...Star do you have a prob w/ algae using thos plastic bags???? It sounds like a great idea....but i grew some clones in clear plastic cups a while ago and saw a bunch of green algae all over the coco......does this matter?

G

caligreen said:
Damn star those are so healthy bro. I love the little tip burn too shows your giving them a perfect amount imo. Could you help me out here, I am flowering an SD in coco right now and pretty much doing the same as you with the nutrients only added by myself.....Your shit looks soo green man, and my sd girl looks like its need more nitrogen the whole time. Even when I feed it more, and change the food to a higher dosage shes still pretty light green and only dark green on the inside.....Is she not going to darken up? I dont get it ya know, guess she needed more food in the start but not she wont come around. Got an opinion on that? Seeing how yours are just super bomb! Thanks man and gosh what a fast pace your moving at!

cali~bro .. can you please post up a pic of the plant so we can try to help out? what nutes do you have on hand?

G

terran2 said:
... just started some SSH/C99 & also GDP/Nexus beans in my garden too , so just a little behind ya ....and will give them alot of attention and post pics down the road

:listen2: all right T2 :chin: you have these strains? totally looking forward to your work with them ...you must know the "king o' the sea" huh? i am happy & you in on the ground floor so to speak ... i am nexus & i created the SSH/C99 F1 cross last year ... i have grown her out a lot (so has another ICMAG member) and she is a nice plant to grow & smoke ... you won't be dissapointed ... expect vigor & some variations in pheno's & finishing times ... definitely expect high potency and lovely aroma's

terran2 said:
The leaf/plant structure on those advanced veg'd SD's do look fantastic ...

and let me tell you that they already reek ... stinky diesel is shining through ... looking forward to this & hopeing for females! what will the C99 add?

peace and don't stray away for too long & i will be looking for purple in the GDP/nexus cross as well .. fer sure

G

The Vermonster said:
Hell yes.....nice grow going on.....one of the best i've seen on here...terran2...are you serious....those are incredible...Star do you have a prob w/ algae using thos plastic bags???? It sounds like a great idea....but i grew some clones in clear plastic cups a while ago and saw a bunch of green algae all over the coco......does this matter?

thx & welcome to my humble thread ... to tell the truth i've used clear bags to start plants (and sometimes finish them) for quite a while & sometimes see a bit of green, on the inside of the bag, but it's never been a problem for me ... my plants have not suffered from algae damage that i am aware of ... peace

G

OLDFAMILYRED said:
great thread....fun, deep, and relaxed. ofr

thx ..make me feel good

bajasauce said:
Your skills are strong star crash.

thx ... but i am just one of many growers ... thank you ,, i do appreciate your kindness

pipeline said:
Little nursery's lookin great, starcrash! Enjoyed the shots! Ionic looks like a pretty good choice of fertilizer. Similar to what I use outdoors, Plant-Tone. Includes all the essentials.... Allows you to concentrate on the fun part, growing! Definately looks like they're getting what they need! :canabis:

thank you so much kind sir ... plant tone outdoors? might try it next season ... does it attract wildlife to your plants?

G

some thoughts... i am getting a lot of PM's for seeds ...a tuff position for me , as i have a hard time saying NO ... i don't send seeds in the mail (although i have in the past just once only ... some people get mad at me, some understand ... i give seeds away for FREE ... i do this at the NYS harvest fest every year ... i've had peeps come back years later and hug me! that feels REAL good! please understand i am not trying to create envy, or jealousy,i try not to brag & try to keep my ego in check , i do have my farmers pride & icmag is an outlet for that, i do understand that i am fortunate, but also know i have busted my ass for MANY years in my life to get where i am at ... i still work hard at everything that i do & have many a mouth (& root) to feed .. humans animals , plants, wife ,kids ... etc ... bills ad nauseum

about C99 .. seems i am one of the few holders of the line(she is in good hands i would like to think) thinking of giving Dutch Grown a PM and see what the process is to get seeds availeble to icmag members via seedbay .. i realize there is a lack of pure C99 "out there" and feel it's tragic ... everyone who grows, deserves to at least try this strain and see if it's for them,or not ... "if" this happens ,seeds will be dirt cheap & kick ass quality ..

any thoughts , suggestions, or comments? help me help you

W

WeldFlash420

Star, thats a grand idea and thanks for tryin to spread the love bro. I'm inline for a pack or two of the C99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts