What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Essential Oil Extractors

redlaser

Veteran
Not sure what you mean by dry other than making rosin or dry sift.

That Levo is with oil I believe, like mentioned there is a magic butter version too.

I could be wrong, but it seems like there is an alcohol version too that unregistered190 uses

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Dry in the sense that you can take peanuts and get peanut oil out of it. It presses everything. If you add Lavender, it presses it and produces Lavender Oil. So I was wondering if it would work with bud to extract the trichs.

redlaser

Veteran
The magic butter and Levo use solvents to extract, some type of oil is needed.

They are considered extractions, but are not processed dry. There are larger scale rosin presses. Not sure how well they work. I have a 20 ton press that is supposed to do two ounces at a time, probably a little less is better though.

hash head

This isn't a pure oil.. this is for infusing olive oil or other vegetable oil with... the infused oil would have a low potency considering the size of the material chamber and the volume of oil used in the video you posted... If you are looking to make infused oils for topicals or edibles there are a lot more and more efficient ways to do this..