What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Robney

I just wanna second df here, Tony's Gorilla Bubble line is excellent and throws out plants that are really close to gg4, in both taste and potency, and they have great vigor. I still have one I kept from the bx 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you can't get gg4, Tony's Gorilla Bubble is exactly what you are looking for.

TheBlaze

Same can be said for Darlins Net. I have a beautiful GG#4 pheno of Dnet. It is the queen of my garden.

EDIT: From Dansbuds as well.

Robney

Thanks GFS! I'm just happy to share what I've found in my adventures, especially if it can help someone find what they're looking for.

Damn, Dan really had a knack for picking out males. Not really my place to say, but maybe the GBBX6 should just be called Dan's Bud. I hope things are going well for him.

TheBlaze

Darlins Net (GG#4 pheno)

Darlins Net (GG#4 pheno)

Here she is 2 weeks before the chop. A generous girl, and she was grown in less than ideal conditions. Constant power outages, and an aircon that packed up half way through the grow.

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Wow that is some special!

BIDD ON THEM !!!! when the go up to help they are old went deep in the stash but I recently had some pop n if for some reason the rate is below 50% I'll send more till I'm out of seed or you got 7 plants!!!!

Zapadra

BIDD ON THEM !!!! when the go up to help they are old went deep in the stash but I recently had some pop n if for some reason the rate is below 50% I'll send more till I'm out of seed or you got 7 plants!!!!

I seemed to have missed them, but no worries! I was happy to do my bit :D

Grizz

Veteran
I’m proud to say the auction for Dan was a success. Thanks goes out to the donaters and buyer. The GLG one is still going

Now peaople under the stairs is doing one for our lost family member miloxxx who passed away last week. This will be a huge auction with some rare and exotic genetics from many breeders.

TheBlaze

Yeah, they looked suspicious in early flower but they have come good now. Looks almost like 2 different plants grafted together. Completely different bud structure on the same plant.

I will google PCIA

TheBlaze

S1 clones @ 7 weeks of 12/12

S1 clones @ 7 weeks of 12/12

Started the "flush" today. Have about 3 weeks left. Maybe a little less.

Branches are starting to fall over. Every day I have to stake up a few more branches. A bit surprising considering how short and stout these plants are.

Tried to take a macro photo using a jewellers loupe. It came out ok.

Smelling of sour fruit and burnt rubber now. Delicious...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts