Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Industrial Hemp in Oregon

Thread Title Search
Industrial Hemp in Oregon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2018, 04:16 AM #271
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Going try some Hemp seed grows in socal.

i ordered 50 seeds on ebay for 1.34 free shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Bag-Medic...r=572595491105

oh..i like that description of the market i Oregon..

ROCK BOTTOM PRICES IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 01:25 AM #272
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by socioecologist View Post
Fingers crossed, but I think the N. American seed rush for the 2018 production season is finally starting to ebb. I'm looking forward to getting some more in-depth updates posted here on some of our advancements, experiments, and just general awesomeness that the plant keeps showing us. We're in the middle of our field trial season for varieties to be released next year and trying to coordinate several large construction projects (greenhouses and lab facilities).

The best I can do for now is to share some results from our latest round of testing. The results below are from our pure CBG auto flowering line. The flowers tested were trimmed and came from the same plant. Dueling lab results from Pixis and ProVerde--Pixis is, to me, the obvious winner in the credibility department. As much as I'd like to think we have 20% CBG trimmed flowers developed already, I'm still very thankful to have (accurately) hit the 15% mark. The discrepancy between the two labs leads to a 20% markup of total CBGa in the ProVerde results and I really can't stand that.

We've learned so much in the last year about CBG inheritance, can't wait to get these out in the wider world after the 2018 Farm Bill passes and hemp is permanently 100% legal in the US.

View Image View Image

Those are impressive as hell numbers and frostily looking flower, I'm looking forward to smoking some of that weird stuff you're breeding for sure. Makes starting up a small hobby hemp farm seem more and more attractive.
PDX Dopesmoker is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2018, 02:47 PM #273
weedtoker

weedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really niceweedtoker is just really nice
Btw, your "Shaping Fire" appearance was... insightful, to say the least.

cheers.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:47 PM #274
socioecologist

socioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to all
My dad and I looking at 12 acres of day neutral plants. We're getting this plot sampled and tested for THC compliance today. Every accredited lab in the state was invited to our field this year (the first allowing 3rd party labs) so we can provide recommendations to our clients about the accuracy, professionalism, and replicability of each lab's results.

socioecologist is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:56 PM #275
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Fucking awesome dude. I am so envious. Your Father must be very proud of you.

Congratulations on achieving life's greatest goal.

Old 07-13-2018, 01:33 AM #276
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Field is looking nice and healthy. Great job.

Few questions for you.
What spacing do you have in the above pic? I think I read about 2000 plants per acre on your web- site is that about right?
approx. dry yield of bud per acre?
Also about the plastic mulch. Is it a pain to deal with after the season? And how do you keep it weed free between rows? I barely see any competing weeds.

Also will your seed be available for international sales in 2019? I'm in Canada and after 20 years of 'legal" Hemp we are finally able to harvest the whole plant next year.
Unfortunately the few approved cultivars I have been able to find info on max out at about 5% CBD.

Keep on pushing the boundaries of Hemp.
Love your work

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 05:38 AM #277
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Healthy looking crop there! Thanks for sharing! My friend who farms our ground said he wants to get into hemp production soon! Although that would mess up my medical herb crop. I assume the field is all female cbg/cbd cuttings?

If there's anything you need researched get a hold of Purdue Hemp. They are probably looking for things to investigate for next year's research!

purduehemp.org/

https://purduehemp.org/research/

pipeline is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 10:22 PM #278
socioecologist

socioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to allsocioecologist is a name known to all
GG: we are working to get export clearance outside the US; it will only be possible after the current farm bill goes through and USDA develops rules--one of our priorities though for sure. The plot pictured is on 2'x5'. We run 4'x6' on our "early" varieties that are photoperiod sensitive, but they finish in September and a bit larger than the day neutrals (on average--autos can be made HUGE with unrestricted roots). I'll have dry biomass data on this particular trial within a month or two; we have already started harvesting some for drying experiments.

Pipeline: this is all from feminized seed we made. 1 in 9000 showed hermaphroditic tendencies and were culled. This is a seedless crop.
socioecologist is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-29-2018, 09:29 AM #279
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to all
wow , looking good , we have the hemp liscense and now i need some of the cbg seeds. ill update my hemp thread soon, its so sad compared to this , what a nice job so far

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2018, 10:14 AM #280
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by socioecologist View Post
My dad and I looking at 12 acres of day neutral plants. We're getting this plot sampled and tested for THC compliance today. Every accredited lab in the state was invited to our field this year (the first allowing 3rd party labs) so we can provide recommendations to our clients about the accuracy, professionalism, and replicability of each lab's results.

Are you one of those families where your dad was the guy who got you started growing weed or are yall the type where there was some event a couple decades back where he was giving you hell cause he found out you were smoking drugs?
PDX Dopesmoker is online now Quote