What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory refugee thread

mack 10

Veteran
Yo penga, always enjoyed your "diamonds"

Hi Luvtick. sucks bong got popped, good job he got unsupervised probation,
In the UK that means just writing your name down once a week
Supervised is drug tests the whole shebang.

Hope all is well. Should be about with Garden Angel and the usual mob.

@ Reg, you actually heard what Cannadam are doing?
Seen a few posts but no info what's actually happening?

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
been looking high and low for Cannadam info, Mack.. cant find anything.. I left a message on their FB as well... very quiet if it is going ahead...

ozza

Veteran
Hey I'm Slip by the way. Hey Uncle Ron. Yeah I'm missing the shenanigans and I need some infos that only you great lot can provide. Sal and I are looking at being in Amsterdam next year bout July. Want to go to Spain and Italy before hand. Going to Tomorrowland as well we hope. The forum helped lots last trip and I feel a bit naked preparing without it. :)

UR whats your tips for Spain? Anyone?

Is Vinyl on here?

Alpen rock

Damn I had been trying to reach the site for weeks....too bad

Tons of useful info in there (and yeah, lots of childish bullshit too lately) and lots of good fellas and ladies...

Vibes to slimline and USBL tha legend

Peng your Diamonds quest will always remain a classic, so will the Luvbong adventures (and yeah, that pompuous UR shit too :laughing:-jk Ron)

Big up and peace to all my ACD fam :tiphat::peacock:

Slip, what are you looking for and where in Spain?

Might have some interesting stufff, holla at me...

:dance013:

Grid Xeon

@mack 10

hi man, the only info I have found so far is something on instagram and a posting on heyevent with a lot of TBA's on it.
anyone in the dam now or in the near future you could ask in a few coffeeshops as the last info I heard was the coffee shops were doing something themselves.

However nothing is official, that's just gossip. Would be nice to know something is going on there or I might delay and do a Spannabis trip instead.

pengaleng

Veteran
Just saw this video [YOUTUBEIF]GXBk5kySep4[/YOUTUBEIF]
With Katsu selling Moroccan Strawberry resin 0.6g/E20!!!! I'm guessing its rosin? Same with 1e Hulp's full melt 1g/E40.

Yo Mack! I was going to PM you a question by don't have enough posts yet. I think I remember you posted on ACD about making rosin with different hashes in dam, do you need anything more than straighteners and grease proof paper? any tips would be welcome. did you dab the rosin on put it on the outside of joints?

Hey Alpen rock, thanks for the comment and nice to see familiar a poster.

Also saw that Stud coffeeshop has El Toro (shoreline x kosher kush), will check it out on my way to Flevo park.

I am off to Dam soon and missing reading the reports/updates by Jesscass, Marok21, orle, puffpuffgive etc. and the 5 pic post limit is going to test me :)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I know a lot of folk dig Katsu so I feel a bit funny saying this but... the only time I went there was with Tea Is Back and the bit of PP they sold him was complete trash (it actually had mold on it) he left in the ashtray at the next place...

mack 10

Veteran
Yo penga, yeah rosin is easy tech. just get some hash and squish it with hair iron.
Cheese hash was some killer dabs.
got some pics somewhere...

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
thanks ICMAG, ACD is back

be seeing some of you next 420

Will run pinball TnT with mystery prizes if enough interest

Amsterdab16

Haha I just started troving around this place and stumbled upon this thread.

I'm a regular over at ACD.

@Dixon are you by chance TreeTop?

Last edited: