What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

Mohadib

Veteran
Your best bet is probably to type "cannabis strain database" into google and hit the first link that ends with ".eu" (the site isn't a sponsor of icmag, hence the cryptic answer...).
The strain-reviews are user generated - in my opinion it's the best site to get a glimpse of what certain genetics might provide.

Mohadib

Veteran
I will try again with your insight.
Ahh, Now I know why a prevous link got scrambled.

Thanks for the explaination, I will be slow to get use to this :)

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass sometimes, especially when you're out of the loop and have no idea what people talk about when they write something like "Have you tried out S*****'s 'Jack' yet?"
But it'll get better ;)

Anyway, for 'serious' strain research, I'd recommend a combination of multiple sources, including ICmag. IC's internal search function is a a joke though, so you might want to use google for it (site:icmag.com "type here what you're looking for").

Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts