in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Eagle 20 and spinosad

Thread Title Search
Eagle 20 and spinosad Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2018, 01:14 AM #1
00bladerunner

00bladerunner is on a distinguished road
Eagle 20 and spinosad

Hi. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any good websites or shops to order some eagle 20 and something with spinosad in it.
I live in Canada and can't seem to get it anywhere here. Apparently in smaller amounts, it's still legal to ship from the US.
00bladerunner is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 02:05 AM #2
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
don't know bout eagle 20... but this site has the most concentrated 44 percent spinosad on the planet.

Elector Psp Premise Spray 8 oz
4.6 out of 5 stars 21 customer reviews
https://www.amazon.com/Elanco-Electo.../dp/B0042L8S7A

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 02:13 AM #3
knuckles

knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of light
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Monterey-Lg...6129381?_ul=CA
I am in Canada as well and ordered(and received) this product no problem
knuckles is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 02:25 AM #4
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles View Post
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Monterey-Lg...6129381?_ul=CA
I am in Canada as well and ordered(and received) this product no problem
yup...although its 0.5 percent.

most are below 1 percent thats why i posted the 44 percent.

that stuff even the fumes from cracking the cap starts killing bugs...

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 02:35 AM #5
BubbaBear

BubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura aboutBubbaBear has a spectacular aura about
Dont spray Eagle 20 on your plants bro. It's been proven thru and thru to stay in your plants for several cycles and releases cyanide when burned. And it's been so over used by so many growers most strains of PM are immune to it.
BubbaBear is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:00 AM #6
00bladerunner

00bladerunner is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your responses.
I was looking into that Monterey stuff but wasn't sure if it was strong enough. Have you had success with it?
I had some stuff years ago that was super concentrated, like the 44% stuff you speak of. It worked great for me, but was super strong because I lent it to a buddy, he didn't dilute it in water and it fried his plants.
Bubbabear
I've never tried eagle20 before, just was told by a few people that it was ok to use in veg. I'll definitely look into it a little more. I threw out all the clones I got from a guy that had the PM. I just thought maybe the eagle 20 would be nice to have on hand in case i came across this In clones again. Maybe I'll stick to seeds.
00bladerunner is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 09:04 AM #7
metsäkana

metsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to behold
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinosad

Spinosad is a novel mode-of-action insecticide derived from a family of natural products obtained by fermentation of S. spinosa. Spinosyns occur in over 20 natural forms, and over 200 synthetic forms (spinosoids) have been produced in the lab.[4] Spinosad contains a mix of two spinosoids, spinosyn A, the major component, and spinosyn D (the minor component), in a roughly 17:3 ratio.[1]

i think montrey is not synthetic spino like that elanco is, not sure .. just passing by lol confused me sometime.. i used 1 spraying of montrey once .. have not needed it since

dont use eagle20 good its banned here i think in eu.. i heard it turns to some syanide shit when heated up like smoking or not sure if purging too high or dabbing too

https://www.coloradogreenlab.com/blog...nd-consumption

Myclobutanil-based fungicides, including Eagle 20EW, are not currently approved for use in the United States on tobacco, the only (other than marijuana) smokable agricultural commodity. The toxicity and health effects of myclobutanil in the context of combustion/inhalation (versus ingestion) have not been assessed.

As shown in Figure 1 above, myclobutanil decomposes, its triazole (Figure 1, blue), cyanide (Figure 1, red) and chlorine (Figure 1, green) moieties are released and form toxic gases, including hydrogen cyanide (HCN) and hydrochloric gas (HCl). Of the three primary decomposition products formed, HCN holds the greatest concern. Chronic exposure to dilute hydrogen cyanide (ex. 0.008 parts per million) is not immediately deadly (10), but is known to cause serious neurological, respiratory, cardiovascular, and thyroid problems (11, 12, 13). Cannabis retaining even marginal amounts of myclobutanil (ex. 0.03 ppm) could potentially expose consumers to non-lethal, but clinically relevant levels of HCN.

Last edited by metsäkana; 07-30-2018 at 09:19 AM..
metsäkana is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:20 AM #8
metsäkana

metsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to beholdmetsäkana is a splendid one to behold
HAVE FUN SMOKING CYANIDE i hope you smoke it all alone
metsäkana is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:37 AM #9
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsäkana View Post
HAVE FUN SMOKING CYANIDE i hope you smoke it all alone

Working on Something Sneaky

23 Days Left
troutman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:37 AM #10
knuckles

knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of light
I used the spinosad when I had a thrip problem,it worked great.i applied it three times over a two week period.I also used nematodes to kill the larvae in the coco.
knuckles is offline Quote