What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3+lbs per 1000 watts? 1.6g per watt. Anyone?

prune

Veteran
You are one of them yea? Taken over the entire Front Range have you?

I love seeing those tiny fan leaves. Guarantees I am in

Yesh, everyone bow to the great-jackass Jidoka, killer of threads and poster of his own greatness. I don't even know why he posts on these forums, he certainly seems to spend more time doing shots than doobies. What abuzz-killer....

reppin2c

Veteran
I'm not getting 3 a light but do you even cobra kush bro

Edit rumor has it there's real pieces of cobra in it

Attachments

• download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 27

progro

Wait,you said you water every hour using a 65 liter pot?thats like a 17 gal pot.

Yeah during lights on from week 4-5 of flower but only for about 6 seconds each time. Keeps the medium moist and floods the root zone with nutrient. Low EC though 1-1.2 at most. That’s why I do a 60/40 perlite to coco ratio, provides the drainage and porosity to frequently fertigate in a large pot.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Thanks for sharing, You mind starting a grow thread showing start to end? Everything your saying goes right along with what ive read about killing it in coco.

Ive done alot of research on hydro and coco growing for 1+gpw yields. Its all from older threads and discussions though mostly from Heath Robinson and added reassurance from DHF here on icmag that its possible.

Verdant green here on icmag claims 1+gpw yields also but in organic soil.

Alot of people doubt its possible because they have never hit 1gpw, i myself am on the fence.

My best personally has been 2lbs per 1000w in a recirculating hydro system fed 1.0ec all of its life running 20-25 plants sea of green in 6 inch rockwool blocks per light on a mover.

i feel like im researching bigfoot or aliens sometimes, i usually just tell myself its a matter of time finding the genetics that will break 1+gpw.

We just need more good documentation.

progro

...a vegetative period of a year.

No mate. 4-5 weeks at most. I take my clones from my own plants when they’re 3 weeks into flower so by the time my clones go in they’re just starting to revert back to veg growth so they grow a bit spasmodic for a week and then off they go. Big pots, good drainage, good airflow, trichodermia, optimal nutrition, mass pruning during flower and lolliopping equals big yields

progro

Thanks for sharing, You mind starting a grow thread showing start to end? Everything your saying goes right along with what ive read about killing it in coco.

Ive done alot of research on hydro and coco growing for 1+gpw yields. Its all from older threads and discussions though mostly from Heath Robinson and added reassurance from DHF here on icmag that its possible.

Verdant green here on icmag claims 1+gpw yields also but in organic soil.

Alot of people doubt its possible because they have never hit 1gpw, i myself am on the fence.

My best personally has been 2lbs per 1000w in a recirculating hydro system fed 1.0ec all of its life running 20-25 plants sea of green in 6 inch rockwool blocks per light on a mover.

i feel like im researching bigfoot or aliens sometimes, i usually just tell myself its a matter of time finding the genetics that will break 1+gpw.

We just need more good documentation.

Can definitely be done. I’ve just put my clones in so maybe I will document it this time around so we can all see. I’m hoping to get closer to 4lbs per plant this time around. I’ve found that bomb seeds strains are really good yielders. I’ve grown out their Thc bomb and currently cherry bomb. This cherry bomb though needs to go close to 10 weeks flower but big yielder and very potent. The Thc bomb was very similar. Big yielders. The kush bomb that they do is next on my radar but I’m going to grow the shit out of this one first. I found the formula that I used with high K and Ca really chunked it up with outdoor like heads indoors.

progro

Go to another site to troll man.. We have enough BS to sort through already..

All right. Seems like everyone, barr a few, are scared and non believing? Whoa, some guys come in here talking shit about yields and getting 3+ per light.... let’s all shoot it down cause he must be talking shit right?? Narrow minded fucksticks! I’m going to document this grow and show you how it can be done with a good environment and optimal nutrition, without CO2 and without bullshit additives. You can tune in and shit yourselves. Fucken cocksmokers think they know shit growing in piss ant little tents and using bottled nutrients and a whole hydro shop of additives. I’ll post this run so all you knob jockeys can watch and learn something. Stay tuned....

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Im tuned in. I have a bomb seeds single bean to pop, plus im curious why you re veg by choice?

progro

Im tuned in. I have a bomb seeds single bean to pop, plus im curious why you re veg by choice?

Yeah mate. I take cuttings at about week 3 flower then they sit in the clone tray for about 2 weeks until ready then into small pots with coco until I need them. Saves me having a seperate room instead I can use a small clone box type setup. By the time I’ve harvested and dried they’re ready to be transplanted. I’ve taken them even later at 5/6 weeks flower and they tend to super crop really well. It’s just a cycle I run.

progro

My mate just harvested. It’s his 4th one so he’s a newbie but I’ve been helping him out.
2 x 1000 by 2 plants.
Cherry bomb
I gave him a recipe to add to his 100 litre tank as follows:

200ml canna coco a&b
23g epsom salt
100ml cyco supa stiky
80ml cyco silica
26ml of a pk product from the garden centre which is a PK-1.7-16.6
Which gave a profile of:

N- 130
P- 55.8
K- 170
Ca- 114
Mg- 50
Si- 25

He just did 5.5lbs. Why? Balanced nutrition. You do the math

superx

Veteran
What size pots were used to achieve such yield ?

Considering a new approach myself, big plants/ big pots but reducing plant numbers overall.
On a side note which mother was used in the cherry bomb?

I do not doubt your yields, i know people in the past coming up with similar though they did run 8-9 weeks veg, also i do not see what you have to gain by spurting out bullshit on a website.

Good luck with your quest...

Koondense

Veteran
What's the issue, too high gpw to believe?
That's nothing, i got to 1,7g/W on my first ever indoor grow :p really.

I think with the right variety or clone, with good air control, healthy roots and everything else in place, the OP's results can be achieved quite easily.
From my little indoor experience it's critical to provide a good environment for a normal nutrient uptake and good light penetration on an even canopy, so pruning/lollipopping is very useful if one has the skill. A proper soil mix does the trick, had my best results with less plants in big pots with added coco in the mix.

Cheers

maimunji

What is deal with this 65 litters pots with coco. Thats crazy. Depending on plants I can hit up to 150 grams in 4 ltr. Pots. And more that 200 grams from 2 gallons or 7 litters. I really want to see how your roots looking in this 65 litters pots with 3 week veg. No offense to your numbers I think best way to hit such high yeild is sog in small pots with right pheno I can fit 33 plants in 2 litters pots in 4x4 under 600w. With good pheno I easily hit more than 30 grams per plant without veg from fresh small rooted clones. Thats give me around kilo under 600w. Good luck make grow journal and show us.

All right. Seems like everyone, barr a few, are scared and non believing? Whoa, some guys come in here talking shit about yields and getting 3+ per light.... let’s all shoot it down cause he must be talking shit right?? Narrow minded fucksticks! I’m going to document this grow and show you how it can be done with a good environment and optimal nutrition, without CO2 and without bullshit additives. You can tune in and shit yourselves. Fucken cocksmokers think they know shit growing in piss ant little tents and using bottled nutrients and a whole hydro shop of additives. I’ll post this run so all you knob jockeys can watch and learn something. Stay tuned....

You'll never post a journal. None of you little trolls ever do. You just want some approval from real deal growers, which you'll never get punk.

I dont have a tent. I have 42 lights in a warehouse. I mix all my own nutrients. What's your recipe? Not ratios. grams per gallon recipe.

Keep posting blurry pics of your friend's grow. You've managed to fool a few it seems.

green404

progro is most likely Andy Williams or Joshua Haupt. These guys are a couple of scammers/"entrepreneurs" currently operating in Denver. Andy doesn't even smoke cannabis just tries to hustle money.

They are trying to sell the “Three A Light” book a $500. picture book that will tell you the “secrets” of how to grow 3lbs with 1 light. They also try to sell grow consulting services for $500. an hour.

The product that they have been selling is very low grade, they target tourists that don't know any better. My guess is they will flop when they run out of tourists to buy their low grade product.

A couple of hustlers with snake oil.