What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show me cab door solutions.

Some of the below may not make much sense but it's probably because it's a copy paste from my other forum I frequent :)

So, Hard Data:
Harvest of SSH Plant 1
Total Dry Weight
* 140g / 5oz

Notes:
For those of you who want to know which plant 1 was, in all the pictures it was always on the far right side.
SSH (Plant 1) was harvested at 63 days. Wet trimmed and hung for 4 days. It is noted that 4 days makes buds extra crispy and fragile in 10-20% RH, however these precautionary measures were taken due to the density of said buds (The thought that extra drying time = less chance of bud rot/mold/pm)
This puts my running total so far at 7oz for this run so far. I have no doubt with one plant still to harvest tonight, I will hit 10oz total. That's more than 1/2 a pound!

Smoke Report (third party - Wifey)
Jar appeal (pre-cure)

Smells fruity with floral tones.
Flavor/Smoke quality/Observations
So, wifey uses a water bong, always grinds her herb, and likes to burn it hot. She said flavor wise it has a slight flowery heavy citrus flavor. Random note: She didn't have to take a drink after her rip. (Almost always a requirement) and the ash is grey on the edges but white everywhere else. The actual smoke blown out smells to me like incense, it's a very pleasant smell.

Effect:

Within a minute, very energetic, happy, things are more funny to her, has a slight motivational quality, NO couch lock effect was noticed. Pain relieving and helps her feel hungry (combats nausea/lack of appetite).

Attachments

• IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3363.jpg
    IMG_3363.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3471.jpg
    IMG_3471.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 20