What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Round Infinity

h.h.

Veteran
Hempcrete.
They won’t let me have the water for hemp.
Historical use only.
Get much hail?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hail? none
i am located in an area that has historically been orchards and veggie farms.... the kind of industry that would be ruined by devastating weather like that with any regularity

HorseBadoritiz

Hey Avi!

Your field is impressive! How many plants were we looking at?

Helped a son's buddy put in about 250 a couple of weeks ago. They were hoping to get a couple thousand in when they're done.

But, now NC is threatening to kill the program because the cops can't tell the difference between thc flowers and hemp flowers!

I could test it for 'em, lol!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya NC is trying to shut down smokable hemp, not the entire program
SC already banned smokable sales, meaning you can have, use, give, produce smokable hemp in SC just can't sell it (this was done VIA the state DA)
NC just wants to END smokable entirely, making the sale of any raw material plant matter illegal from a farm to anyone other than a processor, and sales of any form of raw plant matter is illegal at the retail level

picture.php

^ this is where it all started, seeds i produced last season made everything this season possible
my seeds are being growin in colorado, south carolina, north carolina, oregon, michigan, california, oregon, new york, wisconsin and more states this season

it's been a helluva season, preparing to harvest in Colorado now, another month in NC....

here are some pics from the south carolina farmers growing my gear :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are pics from my family farm in North Carolina:

picture.php

^ "cherry sweeten" clones - a sativa leaning cherry which finishes later and hence spikes thc later so it's popular in NC, fluffier buds and longer node spacing make it better candidate for the southern humidity due to mildew and mold resistance, lets air thru the plant instead of shorter denser plants that will tend to have issues in the humid south.

picture.php

^ field of my "wulf" genetics being grown for seed production

picture.php

^cherry sweeten clones in the front
wulf genetics on the upper right of the picture

picture.php

^ more wulf seed crop, making the future happen

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics from MY farm in colorado:

picture.php

^ sunrise over the hemp field in colorado

picture.php

picture.php

^sunrise over hemp

picture.php

^ stacked up bud of (cherry wine x wulf) x wulf, also known as cherry wulf bx

picture.php

^seeds packed up ready for trade shows, give-aways, trading....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^ beautiful expression from my cats meow (suzyq type) x wulf seed stock
this plant is growing in colorado in a field of one of my pals who bought seeds pre-season

picture.php

^ same plant, sideways, but still impressive

picture.php

^ Wulf F1 hybrids growing in another field of a friends who purchased seeds pre-season

this year at Bong-a-thon i sponsored the ice bong!
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^ this summer i lived on hash laced doobies

picture.php

picture.php

^ bong a thon ice bong was a big hit, one side for flower and one side for dabs
plus it had an LED strip beneath it that would illuminate the entire stand

picture.php

^ long field in South Carolina filled with my Wulf hemp genetics

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You still around? Any updates on your THC based garden? Nice work as usual.
thanks, bobbles, for the kind words
and yes, lets get back to what is important, the THC garden

im still growing in my big indoor bed, cranking out the dank;
picture.php

^this picture is from a previous run (not the one im about to show off)

it's a big deep bed of recycled no-till living soil, it has never let me down. it is full of worms, so much so that the worms require food above and beyond what the plants require, so heavy mulch layers have become the norm - usually hay or straw, more recently wood chips. Availability of wood chips near me tend to be mostly pine; however, recently i have been lucky enough to get some ramial chips of cottonwood, elm, aspen, russian olive and whatever else is unlucky enough to grow in local easements.
worms love these mulch layers, it is not unusual for my worms to consume a 3 -5 inch deep layer of mulch in a 90 day grow cycle, requiring more to be added for the next run.

picture.php

^ bed full, veg concluding, ready to bloom when the canopy is full!

picture.php

^canopy is full!

picture.php

^ side view of the canopy around the time of transition from veg to bloom

picture.php

^ early bloom stretch

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^early bloom stretch

picture.php

^stretch

picture.php

^canopy stretch
the taller plants around the outside are NOT in the bed, those are on "benches" that flank the bed, they are designed for experimental plants, pheno hunts, and isolated experiments - these plants can be removed from the room if something goes wrong or unusual, such as a hermaphrodite on a tester plant or a late (or very fast) finishing variety.

picture.php

^^ early bloom

picture.php

^budsites... the show is about to start

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^first swell on the baby buds....

picture.php

^^ buds forming
sadly you can see the outside plants, on the benches, are fading early, way too early. also unfortunately, this plant showing early fade is GMO, a long flowering variety. i did the best i could to spoon feed these ladies thru the run... the bed never shows these early fades because it never seems to run low on fertilizer (altho i'm sure it needs some micro-nutrient balancing).

picture.php

^swell time

picture.php

^buds of Koffee - smells like glue to me...

picture.php

^ out of focus GMO....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^ "the lean"
3 layers of trellis net and i still get buds leaning.... can't complain, all that resin weighing them down...
you can see the GMO in the back, they are just starting to swell when the rest of the room is well on it's way toward ripening, 82 days is what most of my peeps consider a proper time to finish GMO at, i didn't get that far along, altho got close...

picture.php

picture.php

Thw whole room came down between days 74 and 77

picture.php

^ post harvest
after this harvest i dug my bed and turned the soil, the first time i have done so in 3 and 1/2 years since starting this bed of soil...
i guess it is no longer NO-till... did i just lose heady points?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^next run in the bed before trimming the last one has finished...

picture.php

^ this current run i've planted heavy cover crops and even got a pumpkin volunteer, must have come from the pumpkins i buried in the soil to feed the worms...

picture.php

^ mesa cookies seedling doing great in a pot of recycled living soil surrounded by cover crop of grasses, radishes, vetch, clover, peas and more...

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Do you get enough irrigation water there? It is very dry here, but I am getting a longer growing season.