Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2018, 11:07 AM #2581
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
Yeah, I thought the same thing. I closed up back in June and spent a few weeks in there cleaning up but I didn't notice anything different but I think a squirrel broke into the roof/attic vent and pushed the vent duct around. I had the 8" duct tied to the vent and he just chomped through it and sent it back down into the shop. The only reason I had that up there was that the big scrubber I have wasn't killing the sour d smell but adding the inline ozone gen worked. Now I'm just not going to care anymore...
Stardog is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:57 PM #2582
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Just gonna leave these here ...............

Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:59 PM #2583
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Blue Dream - Got 4 this size at spot #2

Sir-Cough-A-Gas
Dubble RoadDawg

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:57 AM #2584
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardog View Post
That Capital G cut I had in veg for months and she stayed real short along with another one labeled "Lazy Lightning". When I brought the Capital G up to my flower rooms she just started to go downhill fast and I finally just threw her outside expecting her to die. The tips were curled up, most of the leaves were yellow or falling off but after 24 hours outside she turned around very quickly so I realized something was wrong in my regular shop.
The only thing I could think of was that my ozone generator upstairs was backing down into my rooms instead of blowing out the vent. I turned the thing off and everything changed from bad to great. It's been up there running for 4+ years with no issues. Now everything's back on track but it's the first time I haven't had fresh flowers around in a long time.
This was some of the Lazy Lightning. I wish I'd kept a clone because it was an excellent plant but things were getting confusing around here and I just forgot.
View Image
If its the lazy lightning I'm thinking of that was Bodhi seeds Loompa underdog/headband x NDN's 88 G13HP.. killa stuff for sure. Hope you took cuts off Cap G.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2018, 03:43 PM #2585
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond repute
nah that’s the lazy lightning cut megaraw and meltingpot selected from phillthy’s cross of chemsour x sscdh he put out under the stankbros label. serious power. “peels yer wig and puts you to bed” as melty put it.

great plant. bummer to lose her.

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2018, 09:10 PM #2586
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
^^^ ouch that is a bummer!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2018, 05:56 PM #2587
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

This rain is absolutely terrible. I can see a day or 2 of rain. But this season, when it rains, its for an entire week.
The majority of my grow is the (untested outdoors) Hammers Kush, that is extremely prone to bud rot, late flower, in "high humidity" conditions.
The flowers on the HK are big and SUPER DENSE....But, Ive heard that cookie strains do pretty good outside in the cold and rain, from a few experienced growers in this area. Also heard cookie strains do terrible in wet conditions, so....
the only thing Ive been advised to do is to lightly mist the plants with Potassium Bicarbonate. 1 teaspoon per gallon.

I cant remember a wetter season than this. Totally crushing my spirit. Leaf spot is breaking out along the coast and destroying most everybodies crops. Leaf spot is really trying to break out at my grow and ANOTHER full week of rain at week 5 flower is not gonna help 1 bit.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
Dubble RoadDawg

Old 09-12-2018, 06:34 PM #2588
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
I have one plant with some leaf spot but it isn't that bad, it's been the windy/rainy days causing most of my troubles. The rest of the plants look pretty good but they aren't nearly as thick and full as ^^ yours are. My Sour Nevils is almost 10' tall but a good bit behind the others. The other day it was about 82, 100% humidity and lightly raining and blowing 30 knots. Thought last year was so bad I was glad I hadn't put any out but this year isn't looking much better. On the bright side though some of the plants are doing pretty well, esp the OGBK 2.0 and the Mandarin Cookies. Nothing spectacular but they smell great and so far no PM.
Maybe the weather will turn around and be sunny and dry for 8 weeks straight! I had lowered expectations so anything that comes of it I'm alright with but I still spent a whole lot of time watering and tying etc. Best of luck to anybody running outdoor, let's hope things turn around.
Stardog is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 06:33 AM #2589
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardog View Post
I have one plant with some leaf spot but it isn't that bad, it's been the windy/rainy days causing most of my troubles. The rest of the plants look pretty good but they aren't nearly as thick and full as ^^ yours are. My Sour Nevils is almost 10' tall but a good bit behind the others. The other day it was about 82, 100% humidity and lightly raining and blowing 30 knots. Thought last year was so bad I was glad I hadn't put any out but this year isn't looking much better. On the bright side though some of the plants are doing pretty well, esp the OGBK 2.0 and the Mandarin Cookies. Nothing spectacular but they smell great and so far no PM.
Maybe the weather will turn around and be sunny and dry for 8 weeks straight! I had lowered expectations so anything that comes of it I'm alright with but I still spent a whole lot of time watering and tying etc. Best of luck to anybody running outdoor, let's hope things turn around.
I'll trade you high winds for flooding, OK?

flood #3 just happened here, not as bad as the 1st two, only 5 plants got knock over but many were in standing/moving water for a day.
I had to risk my life crossing a raging stream that I can jump usually.

flood #2 knocked everything on it's side or worse turned the pots upside down, I lost some plants down the stream and many of the plants that survived lost their tags.
the ones that could stand up when I got back there looked like this after #2.
the water was full of silt.

the day before this last one I mixed 10 cu feet of soil on a tarp where the water is flowing,
up potted 20-ish late seed start plants and luckily parked them in a spot that stayed above water.

There's a nice low area where I had it filled up with plants in the full sun but hidden from view.

here's a picture of it while I paused to let my hernia relax from carrying plants out of the water...

the last of my seed starts almost got carried away but I rescued them.

feels more like Guerrilla war than Guerrilla grow this year, yo!
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 03:59 PM #2590
Zeez
Try to Make It Real Compared to What

Zeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond reputeZeez has a reputation beyond repute
It's raining again today down here.
Zeez is offline Quote