Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2018, 12:52 PM #2581
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
What the hell, right? Sometimes you just have to cross your fingers. I had a late start and didn't have any of these out until mid-July but so far so good. Kosher Kush in the foreground and Sour D behind.
Stardog is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:03 PM #2582
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
Sour Nevils #1 in the back and Sour Dub in front. Most of the plants are just starting to flower. If I had known I was going to do this, things would be much better set up but I only received the go-ahead around July 15th.In the event that it all goes to shit, it's still great having some outdoor in my life again.
Stardog is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:15 AM #2583
Stardog

This Sour D is what started my whole outdoor thing this year. I'd thrown it onto my compost pile way back in late May and didn't think much about it until I noticed it was starting to take off in the pile of root balls. It had been a mom for a long time so it has some crazy looking flowers starting up this last week.
I really lost interest in growing back in June and more or less shut everything down aside from what mothers I had around. Seems like all I was doing wasn't going as well as usual etc etc.
Stardog is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:18 AM #2584
Stardog

This plant was given to me labeled "Capital G". I have no idea what it is but she stays short.
Stardog is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 10:23 AM #2585
Stardog

Another plant was given to me that I have yet to finish any of but I have 2 outside and a bunch inside on hold. "Mandarin Cookie's".
Stardog is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 03:39 PM #2586
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardog View Post
This plant was given to me labeled "Capital G". I have no idea what it is but she stays short.
View Image
Skunk type plant , seeds made by Dominion Seed company.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:16 PM #2587
Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom is a jewel in the roughEli Bloom is a jewel in the roughEli Bloom is a jewel in the roughEli Bloom is a jewel in the roughEli Bloom is a jewel in the roughEli Bloom is a jewel in the rough
Not doing outdoor this year as hedgehogs took most of my plants last summer and it isn't worth drawing neighbor's attention when i got it banging inside, but here's what i have in flower right now: 2 tables, each under 2 315 CMH's and 2 600w vertical bare bulbs between the tables. One table is a monocrop of the topanga canyon pure kush and the other table is a monocrop of the old school trinity (cut verified by nspecta - the real thing). tables are staggered by about 3-4 weeks.

Topanga:

Trinity:

Eli Bloom is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-31-2018, 11:34 PM #2588
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
View Image
yep Capital G is from Dominion seeds as DTOG said. She is Chem D x SSSC Skunk 1. She is said to be a real stinker.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:05 AM #2589
Stardog

That Capital G cut I had in veg for months and she stayed real short along with another one labeled "Lazy Lightning". When I brought the Capital G up to my flower rooms she just started to go downhill fast and I finally just threw her outside expecting her to die. The tips were curled up, most of the leaves were yellow or falling off but after 24 hours outside she turned around very quickly so I realized something was wrong in my regular shop.
The only thing I could think of was that my ozone generator upstairs was backing down into my rooms instead of blowing out the vent. I turned the thing off and everything changed from bad to great. It's been up there running for 4+ years with no issues. Now everything's back on track but it's the first time I haven't had fresh flowers around in a long time.
This was some of the Lazy Lightning. I wish I'd kept a clone because it was an excellent plant but things were getting confusing around here and I just forgot.
Stardog is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:25 PM #2590
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
That Capital G cut I had in veg for months and she stayed real short along with another one labeled "Lazy Lightning". When I brought the Capital G up to my flower rooms she just started to go downhill fast and I finally just threw her outside expecting her to die. The tips were curled up, most of the leaves were yellow or falling off but after 24 hours outside she turned around very quickly so I realized something was wrong in my regular shop.
The only thing I could think of was that my ozone generator upstairs was backing down into my rooms instead of blowing out the vent. I turned the thing off and everything changed from bad to great. It's been up there running for 4+ years with no issues. Now everything's back on track but it's the first time I haven't had fresh flowers around in a long time.
This was some of the Lazy Lightning. I wish I'd kept a clone because it was an excellent plant but things were getting confusing around here and I just forgot.
View Image

I'm pretty sure ozone is bad for people too. So that was prolly a real good thing you figured that out. Reminds me of when a c02 genny controller I had shit the bed. Plants were fucked for a good two weeks before I figured it out.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.