Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Hay or straw

Thread Title Search
Hay or straw Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-14-2018, 06:47 PM #1
Night crawler

Night crawler will become famous soon enoughNight crawler will become famous soon enough
Angry Hay or straw

I grew some good bud then i grew it again this time no resin texture like hay or straw . Cant even give away . I believe where i went wrong but ive had these problems before high temperature and high ec grown in coco and never grew hay Was a waste of 4 months of my time .Sativa plant .
Night crawler is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 07:05 PM #2
Mr. Greengenes
Re-incarnated Senior Member

Mr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to all
Was it the same clone you ran before? If they're from seed, I'm going to say weak genetics.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:34 PM #3
Ace Rothstein

Ace Rothstein will become famous soon enoughAce Rothstein will become famous soon enough
Indoor? I Do an final harvest around June and don't start until mid September. Waste of time without air conditioning. I have had the same poor results.
Ace Rothstein is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 10:46 PM #4
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really nice
Clone mislabelling?
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 04:49 PM #5
green404
Banned

green404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of light
Sounds like poor gentics
green404 is offline Quote