What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your pipes!

Easygrowing

Veteran
picture.php

A very old Longpipe back from my grandpap,s time.
year about 1860,could be older
picture.php
picture.php

"Loaded" with Ulduz ! Or the about 20 years old Merskums Chillum.a good singlepipe : )

legendarycat

My Badass (and also very nerdy) pipe <3

My Badass (and also very nerdy) pipe <3

This is my pipe! I named it "The Batlith" after the Klingon weapon in Star Trek Next Gen which is my fav show. It's a Pyptek pipe, and it's seriously indestructible. I dropped it down the bleachers at Red Rocks amphitheater at a music festival last year and it was totally fine!
It's got a really sweet metal exoskeleton, but the inside is glass so it doesn't get any of that metallically taste like other metal pipes do. And did I mention it doesn't scooby at all? I love it. I even got a custom Star Trek graphic (that I designed) engraved on the front! Cause I'm a nerd like that.

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
Ive never seen a pipe like that.very cool.ive got a gspot gong that isnt bad.illtry to post pics.those pyptek pipes are expensive

Sisu

Veteran
This is my pipe! I named it "The Batlith" after the Klingon weapon in Star Trek Next Gen which is my fav show. It's a Pyptek pipe, and it's seriously indestructible. I dropped it down the bleachers at Red Rocks amphitheater at a music festival last year and it was totally fine!
It's got a really sweet metal exoskeleton, but the inside is glass so it doesn't get any of that metallically taste like other metal pipes do. And did I mention it doesn't scooby at all? I love it. I even got a custom Star Trek graphic (that I designed) engraved on the front! Cause I'm a nerd like that.

View Image

That's nice. I also like the simple design. I carve my bowls from cherry but I've always wanted to line the stem and bowl with glass. I think I'll check them out. I think I see a blue one with UK logo on it in my future. Thanks for posting that.

Green Squall

Here's the bub I use 90% of the time. This is obviously a stock pic but I've had the same one since 2012 I think.

Attachments

• large-Wbc48a.jpg
    large-Wbc48a.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 53

rod58

yeah , nice looking wood unc ,its what we call coastal moort or eucalyptus platypus , the pipe end is formed on the tree when a grub eats its way in and the tree is deformed ...its quite a small gnarled tree , grows in 10- 15 inch rainfall area ..tough as !

Unclecrash

yeah , nice looking wood unc ,its what we call coastal moort or eucalyptus platypus , the pipe end is formed on the tree when a grub eats its way in and the tree is deformed ...its quite a small gnarled tree , grows in 10- 15 inch rainfall area ..tough as !

I was wondering how the pipe end was formed. Amazing what a bug can do. Ah I see I googled moort real quick last night and got a couple hits one was eucalyptus. So how do you go about getting a hole down through the stem to the pipe end?

rod58

I was wondering how the pipe end was formed. Amazing what a bug can do. Ah I see I googled moort real quick last night and got a couple hits one was eucalyptus. So how do you go about getting a hole down through the stem to the pipe end?

yeah well , that's the tricky bit ..if they're straight ...easy , i've got a extra long bit for that ..the bent ones i cut in half and drill each half ...with all of them, i line the hole with copper tube ...model aircraft supplies . cheers uncle ..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yeehaw ...the trout has the pipe without the cover on it with a hole.. but heres the bong..well one of em...I have another with ice catcher glass on glass...

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
My favorite pipe is a small hand carved catlinite (or pipestone) pipe. Catlinite is the stone used by Native Americans to carve their peace pipes for the last thousand years.

It has special meaning to me. A couple of folks on this board know why, but I won't go into it.

What I like about this pipe is it is a cool smoke and the stone doesn't heat up easily. Also I think it is a good looking piece with an inlaid yin/yang symbol. Any imperfections just help make it a one of a kind.

It does require pretty frequent cleaning, but it's not too hard to clean.

paper thorn

Veteran
My favorite pipe is a small hand carved catlinite (or pipestone) pipe. Catlinite is the stone used by Native Americans to carve their peace pipes for the last thousand years.

[URL=http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z189/13SneakyPete13/photos/ff04506e-fb39-4da6-b9c2-cf98f0cce915_zpsgit5y7no.jpg]View Image[/URL]

I think it wasn't until we brought metal tools to this continent when the indians started making catlinite pipes.

Your piece is nice, i'm going to make a trip to Chino Valley, AZ soon to find some Arizona Catlinite to make me one.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
My new glass

My new glass

My new (first) bong - never owned one before - and my new pipe.

The bong is by "Nice Glass" & the pipe is a "Redeye".

:woohoo:

rod58

my new pipe ..more of a j smoker so once this one clogs its in the bin for it ..this is the stainless fitting that attaches to one of the injector nozzles on a jumbo jet engine ..it already has a screen inside of it .damn rough but it works ...
picture.php

McFreedom

my new pipe ..more of a j smoker so once this one clogs its in the bin for it ..this is the stainless fitting that attaches to one of the injector nozzles on a jumbo jet engine ..it already has a screen inside of it .damn rough but it works ...View Image

Classy. I had access to some old scrapped turbojets in 2015. I should have looked for something like this