What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

Your Own Mind

GHS - Great White Shark. Its a nice body stone that fucks with the mind for the first 30 minutes.

Its a twat to grow though, it likes to mold up due to the large dense buds.

Im going back to my fav. Paradise Seeds - Nebula next round. I love that stuff.

Got some mazar and church coming down in a month.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Back on the trim & leaves here. Got some Free Tibet just started flowering, and a White Widow in the veg cab, but my switch to perpetual is having a rocky start. 4 x 20W is doing f*** all in veg, and my germination rates have gone to hell.

On the bright side, I just won a couple of bottles of decent wine in a quiz night, so all is not lost.

C

cork144

had a puff on a floral pheno of white rhino, was some powerful thick smoke.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
i chopped 3 plants of schnazzlberry1 last wk.very nice tasty and fruity buds.

indifferent

Veteran
The little shithole town I live in is cut off from the outside world due to floods, it hasn't stopped raining for the best part of a week, absolutely rotten weather lately. So whle trapped in the house by the monsoon, I been busy making homemade hash and oil, I'm well wasted:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This next spliff will make me care a whole lot less though!

picture.php

H

Hazyfontazy

The little shithole town I live in is cut off from the outside world due to floods, it hasn't stopped raining for the best part of a week, absolutely rotten weather lately. So whle trapped in the house by the monsoon, I been busy making homemade hash and oil, I'm well wasted:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This next spliff will make me care a whole lot less though!

picture.php

how ya gonna get the airport if u flooded in and ya cars knacked ? :yoinks:hadn't thought of that had ya ,

u better roll a few for the journey ,get in ya dinghy and start rowing ,,hulls that way >>>>>

is that iso ? looks nice and does the other bit ,try saving ity a few months :2cents:

just toking on some nycd lovely

dyno

Smoking some Violator Kush I cut last month, is a fruity/hashy taste with a very euphoric ecstasy style hit. :joint:

B

BeAn

indifferent, nice selection of resin man, least the lock in wont be so bad haha...hope ya got nuff munchies though.:yes:

Chizzle, that is a tune, the mix is sick...TopCat is one boss MC...:yes:

Smoking some Oaxacan, im loving it at 3.5wks jar cure...:yummy:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Hey BeAn, how's the high on that Oaxacan?

I had to chop my Sensi Mexican Sativa (mainly Oaxacan) a little early - my f**k-up, as I cut out the N too early, and lost all my fan leaves before it was completely done. Still a nice yield...over 1/2 oz from 4 days veg and about 70 days flower.

The high was nice...one of those face-numbing types, quite heavy on the eyes, very good for visuals and music. But the potency wasn't quite there...I do like my weed to pack a punch.

Growing out some (Northern Lights x California Orange) x Mexican Sativa at the moment. The mother was very impressive - NL buzz with Cali-O taste/smell and yield - so I have high hopes for it. Looking for that ideal wake-n-baker...

indifferent

Veteran
how ya gonna get the airport if u flooded in and ya cars knacked ? :yoinks:hadn't thought of that had ya ,

u better roll a few for the journey ,get in ya dinghy and start rowing ,,hulls that way >>>>>

is that iso ? looks nice and does the other bit ,try saving ity a few months :2cents:

just toking on some nycd lovely

I am getting the train tomorrow, 3.5 hours no smoking, nightmare! Car still knackered...

The hash is finger hash with a wee bit of oil as my hands were covered in oil (not my chin! lol) so when I finished trimming and rubbed em to make the lil hash balls some oil got in the mix.

The oil is qwiso, gone through a couple of litres of iso this week, got me quick trash to oil method down pat now! lol

All thsi rain, I got mould in the big top buds of both my Mangos so they had to get the chop today at day 60, lost 15-20% of the bud of each to mould, so it all went in a pile with the trim and I made oil out of it, just finished purging and I reckon I got 3-4g of oil,enough to keep me going over xmas at least.

H

Hazyfontazy

just waked and baked on some 3+ month cured ecsd and hawaiin mixed ,now i'm going back to bed :yoinks:

hey in ,1 male burmese :woohoo:,frosty and stout

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had a good go on my Black Forrest sativa last night ( i took the seeded bud early so it seemed rude not to smoke it - got loads of f2's as well)

its quite strange - almost like a different drug altogether - very exotic and interesting. cant wait to try the fully finished and cured bud.

tonite some powerplant or cheese i think...

V.