What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nasty garden robbery

Nasty garden robbery

We have suffered again this season an important garden robbery. :badday: So tired of this kind of things .... some of the best outdoors plants of the season have been fu**ed up. It's so stupid when people cut plants only with leaves. Can not understand.

2 survival femenized Congo one month after last update, starting to flower ...

Last edited:

Syd

ICMag Donor
It often happens here. Stupid kids who recognize cannabis leaves and stole branches when the plants are still vegging. They neither know which part of the cannabis plant smokes better. Just ignorance. Here it's usual for street-sellers to f..k young and unexperienced clients, selling them dried leaves at the same price of flowers. Living in a "hash-country", people haven't knowledges enough about weed.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear that, Dubi. :frown: Between the 2 of us, it's been a bad yr for Congo.
Lucky you still have a couple left, and I still have a clone!
I hope those two aren't too near the ripped ones, and they make it to finish.
Time to get a mean dog!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Syd said:
It often happens here. Stupid kids who recognize cannabis leaves and stole branches when the plants are still vegging. They neither know which part of the cannabis plant smokes better. Just ignorance. Here it's usual for street-sellers to f..k young and unexperienced clients, selling them dried leaves at the same price of flowers. Living in a "hash-country", people haven't knowledges enough about weed.

That's it Syd, i think they should be kids or stupid conservative hunters who dont respect private places.

Yes Highlighter, it sucks when someone f**k in a moment the work of months.

ker2noir

Hello all :wave:
Not be there since a long busy working month.
Hope my pics will send you good vibrations ..... :dance:
My three congos still alive and i hope i will be succesfull.
Summer was so hard with the heat. It didn't rain since three month and i go every 3 days with water on my back in the bush.
Plants are direct in soil in 50 liters of batmix. They recieve only 6 hours of sun every day and they start flowering 3 weeks ago. I hope harvesting end of october, bur not confident with mold problems.
The two big plants are the clones you can see on the second page of this thread.
I love the congo :smile: :woohoo: :eek: :kissass:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
It's great to see you around ker2noir! :)

Curiously, summer here has not been very hot, temps have been quite moderate and we have had more rainy days than past seasons. Weather is changing a lot with global warming, seasons are less differenciated and less predictable each year.

Glad to see Congo clones are flowering early there, im sure they will finish correctly outdoors without mold. Thanks for the update. Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Congo clones ker2noir :yummy:

Our 2007 Congos are going to finish around 3rd week of October, as expected.

Best wishes for end of flowering! :rasta:

Last edited:
G

Hello Dubi and all, I am smoking some of Charlies ConChi right now, grown indoors 9 weeks in flower. It is not cured yet but cut about 11 days ago and is dry enough to smoke.
I have two phenos, one more Congo looking and one more Chitral. They both taste the same, a very nice kind of flowery, celery, carrot, menthol but not too strong of a flavor. The herb itself is very sticky and rolls nicely, keeps it's shape. The joint burns very evenly and does not go out between hits. The high is very up and euphoric, real pleasant. The smoke itself is very smooth and cool. I like it and am sure the flavors will develop with some cure, but it is overall a very nice plant and I will be making more cuts this morning to put in the next round. I'll try to get some pictures to post too.
Good job with the cross Charlie and thank you Raco! Irie, Bud

G

Here's a pic of the more Congo looking mom, grown from seed and flowered for 9 weeks under 1kw in 2.5 gal. tree pots.

This is the more Chitral one also seed grown and flowered for 9 weeks.

I have kept cuts of both and will run a couple again this time in 5 gal. pots.

Irie, Bud

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Budular :wave:
I was looking forward the pics!!
Niiiiiiceeee..thx for the feedback
cowabunga compadre :)))) :rasta:

C

charlie garcia

Hi all

So nice info, pics and plants everybody. Really lovely bud shot ker2noir, hope she finishes well.. in your hands everything looks so well.

Dubi nice to see still going some of them. Look so well and vigorous. Best crop... Ill cross my fingers :)

Hola Budular, I am glad you finally made the "conchis" (congo/chitral paki) and you liked them. They are easy to go plants :) Dont need much. As you say aromas will be better defined and effect and potency more concentrated after some curing but at least in smoke report you talk, sounds promising. You can still find much variation but that gives also more posibilities to select. I even got yet some short and fat individuals all purple but werent the best on the potency side.

In the pics several phenos found on these Congo#3/Pakistan in F2 and F3, one of the parentals of the ACE Congo hybrid crossed with Banghi second congolese line

Nice to see them , thx for telling us
Cuidate Irie
charlie

Last edited:
G

Hey Raco Cowabunga Y Salute :wave:

A butiful sunrise yesterday, unfortunately the wind that followed cut the cable so was not able to post dry conchi pics.
Internet is working fine now.
Thanks again Charlie and Raco!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
charlie,
Awesome pics!! :yes:
Budular,
que pasa tio? :D
Santa mierda (de oveja) tiiioo!!
Simply awesome!!
thx for posting!! :jump:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Happy harvests ker2noir! :)

Looks like congo clone produced a nice final harvest! :wink:

I hope you enjoy growing her and smoking finished product. Please, let us know what do you think! Best wishes! dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Unfortunatly, Congo femenized plants have been stolen,

but here are some beautiful Congo femenized flower details, plants grown in pots

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
dubi said:
Unfortunatly, Congo femenized plants have been stolen,
:cuss: That sucks.

I just dropped 4 Congo seeds in water, looking forward to some nice plants. Thanks ACE :D

Latest posts

Latest posts