What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I pee on my plants..... GG#4 X Tri Kush(forced female)

MrTonkle

Lol yeah it was kinda intense and at the same time not so much as i expected tbh, most of the smells come from the urine id say, the other things only smelled like yeast and nothing at all when in the soil.. or well very little..

I

i0dineAlf

Everything looks good over here...
Can't wait to see the finished product! :dance013:
Stay safe!

Imaperson

Heres the ones he gave me

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547342821282.jpg_1547342825542.jpg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547342821282.jpg_1547342825542.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 22
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547342786105.jpg_1547342787935.jpg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547342786105.jpg_1547342787935.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 21
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547342810086.jpg_1547342813475.jpg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547342810086.jpg_1547342813475.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 23
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547342770672.jpg_1547342775063.jpg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1547342770672.jpg_1547342775063.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 23

Malato

Sorry for lay off on pics guys, been busy this week. Looking like the home stretch but still all the trichs are clear and cloudy, no amber. Hopefully these ladies will hurry up, it's killing me haha.

MrTonkle

Heres the ones he gave me

y

He started em all same time from seeds,,, these included
So round 10 weeks from switch

Sorry for lay off on pics guys, been busy this week. Looking like the home stretch but still all the trichs are clear and cloudy, no amber. Hopefully these ladies will hurry up, it's killing me haha.
Oo that is looking really juicy, sure gonna be worth the wait.

Malato

The bottom right short runt plant is smelling very much like the church, perfume like aroma similar to a GDP but still different. Almost as if lavender or blue dreams flavor blended with the grape perfume aroma. Can't wait to try her

Malato

Malato 1995-2019
He died of an anxious heart. He's remembered by a loving family his dog and cat, a harem of scandalous freaks and his pet alligator Stan.

Last edited:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
The title of this thread made me think of something they told me in health class in high school and I had a good chuckle. They said there was a guy who was pissing on his pot plants cause he thought it made the weed stronger. Turns out the dude had a STD that got transmitted to the people who smoked his bud. I had never tried pot at the time but I remember thinking "pissing on the weed to get more high, only a stoner could think of that."

Years later I became a pothead myself and realized it was a BS story and it never happened. Just anti-drug propaganda. Anyway your post brought back a funny memory. Nice plants man, the pee can't be hurting them too much lol.

Malato

The title of this thread made me think of something they told me in health class in high school and I had a good chuckle. They said there was a guy who was pissing on his pot plants cause he thought it made the weed stronger. Turns out the dude had a STD that got transmitted to the people who smoked his bud. I had never tried pot at the time but I remember thinking "pissing on the weed to get more high, only a stoner could think of that."

Years later I became a pothead myself and realized it was a BS story and it never happened. Just anti-drug propaganda. Anyway your post brought back a funny memory. Nice plants man, the pee can't be hurting them too much lol.

Lol std's passed on via smoke is definitely some hard core propaganda. Thanks for checking out my diary, at this point it's more of an earth juice thread. They haven't gotten piss in 6 weeks, been about 3 since they've had any nutes at all, just straight water at this point.

Malato

Also update for everyone, cut 4 plants so far. One today 3 others on Wednesday. Will have some dry pics mid week hopefully, right before I start cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts