What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this nutrient burn?

Pew89

Green crack day 58

This plant was done at a buddies, coulda yielded much more. It got a lot of pl

214739DD-895B-48FD-AD05-80A4304FE018.jpg

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Is this nutrient burn?

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Well its probably a nutrient lock out/imbalance/pH issue..

What medium are you in? What feed and pH of medium and feed?

Pew89

Well its probably a nutrient lock out/imbalance/pH issue..

What medium are you in? What feed and pH of medium and feed?

I am using promix soil ph is 6.5. I dont think its nutrient lockout or ph issue. I just flushed them the last 2 feeds with just drip clean and ph is 6.5.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I am using promix soil ph is 6.5. I dont think its nutrient lockout or ph issue. I just flushed them the last 2 feeds with just drip clean and ph is 6.5.
Seems I can't send you a PM :( I grow in HP promix plus. feeding GO"grow box". Although I was told not to worry about PH with the Go Box and HP Promix. I have to PH my water down to 5.5 to balance things out with the soil and nutrients.

BTW: Not sure what your ferts are but, yes you are locked out as I was! :tiphat: HP Promix comes with PH adjusters both high and low. Your fert brand will demonstrate which way YOU need to go.

Pew89

Seems I can't send you a PM :( I grow in HP promix plus. feeding GO"grow box". Although I was told not to worry about PH with the Go Box and HP Promix. I have to PH my water down to 5.5 to balance things out with the soil and nutrients.

BTW: Not sure what your ferts are but, yes you are locked out as I was! :tiphat: HP Promix comes with PH adjusters both high and low. Your fert brand will demonstrate which way YOU need to go.

Hi I am using promix high porosity mycorrhizae. I am using the gh 3 part. I’ve been growing for over 2 years and this is the first time i’ve had this come up. So do you think i should just continue flushing for another 2 feeds? Tomorrow will be day 35 in flower.

Pew89

Hey i cant pm you either. Can you add me thanks.

Hastings

Lower your pH to 5.5 to 6.0. It's not "soil". Also get lots of runoff each time you water, like lots. It's NOT soil.