What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 Urbangrow

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
BUUUUT NOT before taking a few more pics.

Some time ago i built a cabinet and the lighting system...and I haven't used either. But the sun was going down and good pics need good lighting so i fired it up. So enjoy the last pics of these two girls.

First we've got Cream Mandarine by Sweed Seeds

And Fruit Auto by Dinafem Seeds

:tiphat:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I see a lot of growers staking their plants right against the base of it.

I always put my bamboo on the outside edge of containers, I always thought it would be bad for your root system to jab a piece of bamboo right through it?

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Well boys and girls I'm back.....Ok I've been back for almost a month now and a few things have happened.

1. I left my plants indoors, next to a window under the tender loving care of a blumat....that dumped all the water in the pots. A bit unexpected. Good thing i left them in buckets in case shit like that were to happen.

Because of the decrease in light they didn't grow at all.

2. I got attacked by the fuckin' BORG. YEP! SPIDERMITES and some weird flies that decided to buzz around the plants and suck on their delicious juices. The leaves looked all spotty, small and weak. I almost decided to give up at one point.

But I used neem flour to water and spray them. The battle has been won!

@Noonin NorCal - thanks for worrying mate. I've done it multiple times and i've never had any problems.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
So... ARE THEY STILL ALIVE???

You tell me!

My original plan was to do some mainlining and let them grow a bit bigger in autumn. Leaving them alone in the wild and next to a window while I went on vacation has not helped them much. Also, when it comes to mainlining i obviously don't know what i am doing. I experimented a lot and cut at the wrong internodes.

After fighting the Borg I transplanted in 7L pots and they've been growing happily. This is what I have now.

Let's start with my GDP. Yes the stem is purple.

The Cheese is doing a lot better. The blue string is there because i tipped the pot and i broke it. So i moved fast and tied it back then added the stakes to keep it in place since the wind is always blowing up here. It's been in the full sun for 2 days now and I took the pictures today. I think she'll be fine

Cheers!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
2 week update!!!!

The Cheese is doing really well.

Pre-flowers already - no surprise there since the seed was feminised. Also, it seems to be developing what will be future branches. It was already quite bushy...now it wants to be bushier? Cool!

GDP - It's growing along nicely but for the past 10 days or so it hasn't looked as green as it's sister. It could be that this is just the way it is...or it could be some deficiency that i have yet to fix. I've thrown nutes and guano mixes rich in god knows what. It's still the same. So either i've slowed it down or the plant just looks like this. The latter would be embarasing but preferable.

So! 2 weeks in a heatwave:
Before and After pics

Stay Tuned...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
My GDP has decided to grow some preflowers overnight. I am amazed. I don't know what to think. I was either blind yesterday or that old saying about preflowers appearing overnight is TRUE.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
20/08/2018 UPDATE!!!

Let's see what's new

CHEESE

it's flowering and slowly stretching. I see it every single day so i can't tell...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Oh boy Oh boy!!! Another update!!! Ater only 4 days... ok...

GDP - all is well. i gotta take better pics of the flowering tops but this lil girl is slow. it's getting bibobizz stuff and is healthy from what i can tell

Cheese - i expected a bit more of a stretch but this girl is just putting on weight. I'm not complaining. I've always wanted thick buds. Let's see if she can deliver.

I'm also growing some autos from seedsman for a contest. out of the two, the sweettooth, is showing pre-flowers. You can't tell in this pic.

There's a 5 picture limit so i can't show you the AutoSour Diesel Haze (seedsman) but it's slightly smaller and not flowering...oh well...

I've timed the harvest for October. I'm hoping for plenty of bud for a lovely winter.

Cheers

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
September update!!!!

All's well in the garden. My girls get plenty of sun, water and nutrients. There's some yellowing of the lower fan leaves but hey that's normal. Whiteflies and god knows what other bugs have been paying their eggs under the leaves of my GDP but i take care of them by spraying a neem flour and water solution a couple of times a week and that keeps their nuber really low.

My GDP is doing well but i expected more. It has suffered a lot because of my actions but it's n ot as resistant as my Cheese. It also has more leves than bud and it started flowering somewhat later than the Cheese. I don't think i'll grow it ever again...but that remains to be seen. The proof is always in the smoking.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
So what about the Cheese???

Honestly, I expected a lot more stretching. But this lil girl is just putting everything she's got into buds. More and more calyxes everyday seem to appear and grow longer and longer. I'm not complaining. I always liked bud more than i did leaf.

Best thing about it is probably the sidebranching that gets covered in buds too. I'm thinking it's gonna be really nice around come harvest time.

Cheers1:tiphat:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I just follow the directions on the bottle. About 10ml (1 cap) /2L. I feed it every 3 waterings. And when it's hot the girls might need 1L daily. I give them plain water in between and they seem fine.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
7days later

Cheese - my pride and joy! It's putting on weight and i'm seeing a lot of frosting around the buds. AWESOME!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Say CHEESE

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'm gonna stop feeding it and the GDP below in about a week. Then let them go another 2 till the big chop.

Drop me a comment if you think differently.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
And here's my GDP.
Can't wait for the cold to come and turn it purple :woohoo:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cheers!:tiphat:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
GDP - I'm flushing this one as well. But i'm giving it around 3 weeks. Hope it's ready by then.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts