What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what deficiency is this??

Medicinalgrow

Hey everyone, can anyone help and look at the chlorosis type issue here, can anyone tell me what deficiency this is? im thinking it might be iron but im a pure noob. any advice greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20180227_154324.jpg
    20180227_154324.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180227_154333.jpg
    20180227_154333.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180227_154341.jpg
    20180227_154341.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180227_154416.jpg
    20180227_154416.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 10

burmese

some more info? medium, strain, light, , fertilizers?,
can be iron but mostly they take it from lower leafs, ph, much light, mutation asociated with blue strains, and last picture leafs looks like damaged slightly with spidermites.
Someone help?

Medicinalgrow

some more info? medium, strain, light, , fertilizers?,
can be iron but mostly they take it from lower leafs, ph, much light, mutation asociated with blue strains, and last picture leafs looks like damaged slightly with spidermites.
Someone help?
hey burmese, im in hydro, 3 weeks in to flower.
water temp is 63f
ppm is 1127 with ec of 2.1 and i maintain ph at 5.8, i dont get much fluctuation.
im using gh flora series, i also have hygroguard in there too.

im using, led bestiva 1200w set about a ft and half above plants, room temp is about 75f to 80 sometimes

theres no spidermites or any other kind of infestation and the root growth is extremely healthy, its just that the leaves are yellowing on new growth, old growth is fine, more toward the centre of the leaf outwards but its actually the vein area thats lightening as opposed to interveinal chlorosis. its a shining silver haze plant but is happening to some others also, its not a rdwc its standard dw and all buckets have slightly different readings but all readings in safe area.

ill try get better pics for u.

Medicinalgrow

more pics

more pics

here are more pics of that plant and a few others, they all seem to be having they lightening issue so it seems like the same issue throughout the grow, im convinced its iron.
whatever it is its lighter on new growth no issue with lightening on older leaves, its spreading from innerleaf outward, the veins themselves are lightening.

Attachments

• IMAG0202.jpg
    IMAG0202.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0204.jpg
    IMAG0204.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0203.jpg
    IMAG0203.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0201.jpg
    IMAG0201.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0198.jpg
    IMAG0198.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 10

Medicinalgrow

thanks agentpothead. it looks also like a sulfur issue maybe. I added a touch more flora micro , ill play it out and if i dont see improvement ill prob do a nutrient change

Trich_Tyson

IMO.. there is nothing to correct.. the plants look great.
Your gunna start throwing shit at it, and cause them to not look great lol

Edit: 1000th post!!.. and yeah, i went back and looked at your pics.. stop looking at your plants so hard lol

Bwanabud

Based on your pictures, I only see a severe case of full blown paranoia...to correct the deficiency: smoke a fattie, and leave the plants the fugg alone.

Most plants have been killed by over loving them :)

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Yeah I'm going to have to agree here.. I wouldn't mess with them personally.. they look about as happy as any plant can be. I would just continue doing what you're doing feeding wise and not start adding a bunch of random crap throwing off your "hydro" balance you got going right now.. As mentioned above, the new growth will be slightly pale/yellow as it's developing. Perfectly normal. When you toss them into flower they will get really pale/yellow about half way through the transition but that is also pretty normal, so don't be alarmed when you get to that stage as well. The colors of the plant will change quite a bit throughout its life cycle, so you just gotta learn your particular strain.

Plants look great! Nice leaf structure! What's the strain?

XXX_710

The lighter colored leaves look like new growth (I agree with 0.2microns). I don't see the problem. With fertilizer, less is safer than too much.

Let them grow!!

Medicinalgrow

Haha, perfect thanks man. First ever grow, badly needed for oil for illness so afraid of something going wrong ya know , they are a little yellower in person and I can see chlorosis so there's DEFO a deficiency but I'm doing a RES change Monday nd adding fresh batch of nutes. Cheers guys x

Latest posts

Latest posts