What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Also want to report that this is a very good strain for the evening. It really helps my wife to get a good night's sleep, and so I am scrambling to keep the jar filled this year partly for her. A friend also tried some and she promptly ordered seeds as she says it has helped relax her neck which has been a big problem and causes her pain. I believe she has just harvested a run and will get a report from her soon. I have one halfway through flower and another bean that just popped.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi damien50

Always a pleasure to see you growing our genetics :)
I'm sure you will also enjoy this one (well i haven't heard yet any grower that was not pleased with the outcome of this strain).

Sorry to hear some seeds failed to germinate, please email me with the invoice of your order and i will sort it out. The 2 remaining ones look beautiful, with those huge 'prehistoric' hashplant indica leaves and robust compact growth coming from Kali China elite F4 parental plant, with extra vigor and branching from Zamaldelica sativa side.

Wish you can take plenty of clones and start another of your bountiful flowering cycles! ;)

25 days in on these girls. Lost 2/5 seeds that failed to geminate but the remaining three are beautiful. Super strong branching with thick stems and an amazing tolerance for heat. Running these girls in 5 gallon flood and drain buckets with growpito sim mix/enzymes/beneficials, mega crop, and Cal mag pro. Been running temps of 84-90f with leaf surface temps of 80-84f and 73-77% humidity under 480w of led.

I've already started taking clones, hoping that goes well, and I've been trimming back fan leaves periodically. Beautiful plants to look at in veg that I don't feel the need to top or necessarily train.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback TexasTea :) I always love to read your smoke reports

Beside the very desirable recreational potential that this strain obviously has,
I'm very happy Zamaldelica x Kali China is also providing medical relief to your loved ones :huggg:
Despite being a polyhybrid, it's very consistent for the quality of its resins, high cannabinoid content (THC over 20s and 2 % of CBG), with a very high and complex terpene profile too.
In this case, any medical benefit that the strain could have comes from the THC, CBG and terpenes, because CBD, CBC or THCV contents are almost null.

Hope you can keep the jars full enough :D

damien50

Hi damien50

Always a pleasure to see you growing our genetics :)
I'm sure you will also enjoy this one (well i haven't heard yet any grower that was not pleased with the outcome of this strain).

Sorry to hear some seeds failed to germinate, please email me with the invoice of your order and i will sort it out. The 2 remaining ones look beautiful, with those huge 'prehistoric' hashplant indica leaves and robust compact growth coming from Kali China elite F4 parental plant, with extra vigor and branching from Zamaldelica sativa side.

Wish you can take plenty of clones and start another of your bountiful flowering cycles! ;)

I can't find the invoice unfortunately.

Thanks for the warm words as always. I have some pictures today from day 3 of flowering these girls.

Now I believe that I have two ZAMALDELICA dominant and a KALI CHINA dominant. The former two plants are almost twice as tall as with smaller but lanky sativa like leaves. The latter, i agree, does have huge leaves reminiscent of dinosaur kale with a short but vigorous growth to it.

I was able to root clones from both phenos.

Running these girls, 2 plants in one 5 gallon pot, the other plant in it's own 5 gallon. Using growpito sim mix with flood and drain, mega Crop nutrients, under 480w bridgelux 3000k strips.

Can't thank you enough for these seeds, they have been a pleasure to grow thus far

Front left is the ZAMALDELICA dominant (I believe) and the front right is the KALI CHINA dominant. Ignore the ones in the back lol

Attachments

• IMG_20191106_172612.jpg
    IMG_20191106_172612.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20191106_172608.jpg
    IMG_20191106_172608.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20191106_172511.jpg
    IMG_20191106_172511.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 47

damien50

It is day 36 for the ZxK. I had something between a pH, Cal, and P deficiency going that cleared up pretty well and didn't affect 2/3 phenos nearly as much as one them was.

I have no real smell yet, a bit oily, but otherwise they've done nothing but out out trichomes. I will be surprised if they finish at 60 days, especially the sativa. Calyxes have been slowly filling out, always covered in frost, with a moderate distance between nodes.

They've been beautiful to grow this far with no real problems and nothing but compliments from my wife. They didn't stretch all that much compared to the MxP but they eat more. I started out flooding them every 5 days until day 16 where they are now flooded every 4 days in the Growpito.

So I'll get to the pictures

Attachments

• Lumii_20191208_210156671_compress73.jpg
    Lumii_20191208_210156671_compress73.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Lumii_20191208_210109142_compress47.jpg
    Lumii_20191208_210109142_compress47.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Lumii_20191207_163055857_compress2.jpg
    Lumii_20191207_163055857_compress2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Lumii_20191206_203401400_compress66.jpg
    Lumii_20191206_203401400_compress66.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Lumii_20191203_150832125_compress63.jpg
    Lumii_20191203_150832125_compress63.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Lumii_20191201_141645800_compress79.jpg
    Lumii_20191201_141645800_compress79.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Lumii_20191201_142510222_compress37.jpg
    Lumii_20191201_142510222_compress37.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Lumii_20191206_203217740_compress8.jpg
    Lumii_20191206_203217740_compress8.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback damien! :yes:

Glad you are finding different phenos, every pheno of this hybrid is interesting, although some have better flower/leaf ratio than others.

Please, keep us updated with the final outcome.
Hope you are starting a great 2020 :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Zamaldelica x Kali China included in our permanent catalog

Zamaldelica x Kali China included in our permanent catalog

Due to the excellent results of this hybrid, i have decided to include Zamaldelica x Kali China from this year onwards in our permanent catalog, so it will be more widely available through our official retailers and wholesalers too. :wave:

damien50

Thanks for the feedback damien! :yes:

Glad you are finding different phenos, every pheno of this hybrid is interesting, although some have better flower/leaf ratio than others.

Please, keep us updated with the final outcome.
Hope you are starting a great 2020 :)

The shorter pheno, kept a clone for a mother, had more leaf than calyx and I believe would be more suited to a dense SOG. Preliminary sampling gave a relaxed cerebral high that I was told aided nausea and menstruation/cramps/spasms. It smells like rotten fruit/fuel and taste like mango. Once the cure is better I'll leave a more detailed description but I felt it was worth keeping. It was quite trichome dense and remaining shorter.

The other two phenos were very sativa like and grew taller. Density and size were smaller than the MxP but the aroma of fuel was intoxicating while it was growing. I also kept a clone of this as well but while I'm at it I don't believe these would be suitable for scrog but SOG might be better. The high so far is of a 'All is well' feeling with giggles and overall delight. Very cerebral.

Really felt like training them was a mistake but they cloned so easily like the MxP. They finished at around 57 days but I don't have any real conclusive comments or concerns yet. I had a nutrient issue after three weeks that might have contributed to lower yield but I'll do some SOG runs in the future to really get a feel for these.

I'll be SOGging these and trying them out in cobs. Next up is the Bangi Congo x Panama but this strain was another pleasure to grow out.

Thanks again dubi and hope 2020b is well for you

Attachments

• Lumii_20191231_141256927_compress63.jpg
    Lumii_20191231_141256927_compress63.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Lumii_20191231_141349666_compress25.jpg
    Lumii_20191231_141349666_compress25.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Lumii_20191227_184450886_compress0.jpg
    Lumii_20191227_184450886_compress0.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Lumii_20191222_173400222_compress41.jpg
    Lumii_20191222_173400222_compress41.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 76

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi damien,

Glad to see the end of your Zamaldelica x Kali China grow!
Despite the nutrient problem, sounds and looks like the flowers will provide strong and complex terpene profiles and good sensations :)

The more columnar pheno (pics 2 and 3) looks very Kali China dominant, also based on your description of her terpenes (mango, fruity, rotten) and on its flower/leaf ratio, more on the hashplant indica leafy side. Glad she provides good medical relief :yes:

The more Zamaldelica expressions should carry the extremely desired and pleasant uplifting feel good effects of Zamaldelica elite mother.
And lovely fruity/fuel terpenes as well. Thanks for sharing your experience with this strain, much appreciated!

I'm sure you are going to enjoy next with Bangi Congo x Panama.
Great choice!: Vigorous, high yielding, easy to grow, easy to feed, very fast flowering for a sativa, great indoor adaptability, and of course with excellent terpenes and effects too.
I'm sure you won't be disappointed ;) Thanks for your interest in keep exploring our genetics!

damien50

After a month long cure this is a complex, for me, to describe type of high.

The bouquet of both is nearly identical. Pungent, citrus, fruity, with an earthiness. While the taste is varied with hints of matcha, mango, licorice, root beer, and wood.

They are not oily but the Kali China pheno is crusted in trichomes and gives a lot of kief just grinding. The buds finish in a light but solid nugs. Buds are a nice dark green with bright orange pistils. The grind produces a light but moist crumbly bud.

This is my happy, horny, spiritual, pain relieving, mellow vibe, any time smoke.

The hash plant is my spiritual, pain relieving smoke. Something about the thick smoke with it's weird wood/earth taste and sweet hints of mango is delicious. My wife and a few other women reported pain and spasm relief with a gentle mood stabilizing effects and they enjoy it for menstruations. Like the other pheno, the high is mellow and gentle with no paranoia or anxiety. I don't fall asleep thankfully but I'm not wired just in a neutral but calm space. The high hits within 20 minutes and takes me somewhere I'm I feel blessed to feel and the other is like a blessing of existence. I like meditating with this hash plant.

The other plant is similar but it has been amazing for the sex drive. It's a light uplifting high that could make a house fire feel like a bonfire and a picnic. It's a happy, jocular smoke that I feel in the head. Makes a bad day a decent day and doesn't leave me tired. Otherwise in most ways they are similar and really pleasant to smoke.

Attachments

• Lumii_20200118_102400942_compress97.jpg
    Lumii_20200118_102400942_compress97.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200118_134431.jpg
    IMG_20200118_134431.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 43

YukonKronic

Third or fourth time I’ve heard a Zam cross described as an aphrodisiac.
Good work Dubi! Y’all gettin people laid now too!
What a friend to have.:tiphat:

Mountainkush

Third or fourth time I’ve heard a Zam cross described as an aphrodisiac.
Good work Dubi! Y’all gettin people laid now too!
What a friend to have.:tiphat:

It totally is something special. The Zamaldelica x panama I just grew works “almost” as good as the pure Zamaldelica and it was a panama leaner. They make my skin tingle and have qualities that remind me of mdma. Im guessimg it’s something from the zamal.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your positive feedback on our Zamal crosses :tiphat: It took lots of effots and many years of work to bring lines like Zamaldelica x Kali China to this point of refinement and quality.

It's really touching when my breeding work can provide to others such good moments, inspiration, spiritual insights, medical relief and even enhance sex, love and relationships :wave: THANK YOU!

After a month long cure this is a complex, for me, to describe type of high.

The bouquet of both is nearly identical. Pungent, citrus, fruity, with an earthiness. While the taste is varied with hints of matcha, mango, licorice, root beer, and wood.

They are not oily but the Kali China pheno is crusted in trichomes and gives a lot of kief just grinding. The buds finish in a light but solid nugs. Buds are a nice dark green with bright orange pistils. The grind produces a light but moist crumbly bud.

This is my happy, horny, spiritual, pain relieving, mellow vibe, any time smoke.

The hash plant is my spiritual, pain relieving smoke. Something about the thick smoke with it's weird wood/earth taste and sweet hints of mango is delicious. My wife and a few other women reported pain and spasm relief with a gentle mood stabilizing effects and they enjoy it for menstruations. Like the other pheno, the high is mellow and gentle with no paranoia or anxiety. I don't fall asleep thankfully but I'm not wired just in a neutral but calm space. The high hits within 20 minutes and takes me somewhere I'm I feel blessed to feel and the other is like a blessing of existence. I like meditating with this hash plant.

The other plant is similar but it has been amazing for the sex drive. It's a light uplifting high that could make a house fire feel like a bonfire and a picnic. It's a happy, jocular smoke that I feel in the head. Makes a bad day a decent day and doesn't leave me tired. Otherwise in most ways they are similar and really pleasant to smoke.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Yes dubi, this is a gourmet bomb! :tiphat:

From last year grow, Zam x KC is undoubtely my favourite.

It has the most potent/refined flavour I've tasted, and the only one I've tried that makes you actually feel the mango taste in your saliva like if you had a real mango bit in your mouth.

This plant yield was phenomenal, two 4L and one 6L mason jars filled to the brim. I love the regular, walnut sized buds no matter the plant location.

Her effect is always potent, no matter your tolerance.

I'm afraid even with all the variety I have going, I'm sowing her again this year! :laughing:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks repuk friend :huggg:

your feedback is much appreciated. I'm very happy with the results of this hybrid, it pairs very well in a single hybrid my best breeding efforts in the last 10 years both on the sativa and indica side.

Hope it motivates you to germinate this year more seeds of this cross ;)

Lotto

First time growing this cross and it's a keeper. I have no idea how it smokes but to this point it's very easy to grow. It starts as a robust seedling with big, broad fans. More of an upright grower that reaches its desired height quickly and then settles into making buds. I'm training a clone into a broader plant but I think letting this cross do its own thing is the way to go. Been in flower for 6 weeks and has started flowering hard again. Under SIL's mainly and minimal food. I wish my nose could describe the smell of these flowers. Extremely fruity maybe, a smell you just can't get enough of. This is a fast finishing, low stature hybrid that would do very well outdoors. Many clones have been made and will continue with it.

I'm new to Ace genetics, having grown only two crosses and played a bit with their Ace mix seed. I've been growing on and off for five decades and feel very fortunate to have found Ace.

Attachments

• 20200304_121932.jpg
    20200304_121932.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200304_122034.jpg
    20200304_122034.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 57

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lotto,

Glad to see you are also about to finish Zamaldelica x Kali China and that you are pleased with its compact structure, flower development and terpenes so far, really great flower production as with the Panama x Bangi Haze, happy you found us! ;)

Lotto

Thanks Dubi for your positive comments. This forum and the descriptions you provide take the guesswork out of growing.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks dubi! :huggg: I'm already motivated! :biggrin:

Welcome Lotto!!!! I couldn't agree more... I was constantly sniffing her or next to her just to enjoy that fragance.

:respect: your ZxKC looks killer! I almost can smell her! :tiphat:

Lotto

Appreciate it, Repuk. I wish I had a more refined sense of smell but ZxKC has an odor like nothing else. Could pick it out in a room full of different smells.

Knowing you grow mainly outdoors, can I ask you a couple questions?I'm at lat. 40.8. I have a good 18 week growing window. Would you expect this plant to stay under 5 feet in height without any training or tying down? I would prefer to let this plant do its own thing. Grown in ground, in rich soil with little if any feeding until late in the flowering cycle. Sound doable to you? Thanks in advance.