What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a beast Fronk :dance013: It's going to be a pleasure to admire her in flowering stage!

nielson

OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN! :biglaugh:

Flowering time has been 12 weeks, trichomes are about 80-90% milky, some clear, some amber.

702 (1).jpg
702.jpg

​​​​​​

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Out of this world nielson! :) Simply amazing! Congrats on your outstanding harvest!

OZZ_

Veteran
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN! :biglaugh:

Flowering time has been 12 weeks, trichomes are about 80-90% milky, some clear, some amber.

​​​​​​

Absolutely jaw dropping Nielsen!!! Wowza man.... that is a monster. Great job amigo.

I gotta know what kind of yield you get off that beast, a smoke report when properly cured too please! Amazing work. :whee::hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce

enter sandman

Mother of God...those are some chunky buds right there, nielson. This gives me inspiration for my next grow. Depending on pheno - I'm imagining what mine will look like and yield after 4 months veg and three months flower - outdoors in a subtropical climate. Great job!

nielson

Out of this world nielson! :) Simply amazing! Congrats on your outstanding harvest!

Hi Dubi!

Thanks! :)
This was a perfect run! That plant converted every drop of nutrition and I obviously gave her exactly the right amounts. :)

Last edited:

nielson

Absolutely jaw dropping Nielsen!!! Wowza man.... that is a monster. Great job amigo.

I gotta know what kind of yield you get off that beast, a smoke report when properly cured too please! Amazing work. :whee::hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce

Will post everything in detail soon! Thanks for your kind words! :)

nielson

Mother of God...those are some chunky buds right there, nielson. This gives me inspiration for my next grow. Depending on pheno - I'm imagining what mine will look like and yield after 4 months veg and three months flower - outdoors in a subtropical climate. Great job!

Hi Sandman!

I started with 3 x females and the one I choose was growing nearly twice as fast as the other 2 plants. They were placed in the same hydro pot at the beginning, so they all got exactly the same nutrient solution / conditions. Glad I took clones of that monster. Outdoor they would outgrow everything. :) Unfortunately the climate where I live does not offer me that opportunity ...

Last edited:

Fronk

Few more photos and pollinated with KG Sour d male #4.
The sour d females start to flower 4 weeks before the Pangi in my location but with similar flowering time indoors.

Attachments

• photo2028232.jpg
    photo2028232.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2028234.jpg
    photo2028234.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2028233.jpg
    photo2028233.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2028235.jpg
    photo2028235.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2028236.jpg
    photo2028236.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 25

Fronk

Pangi left, Nevil’s haze x Panama on the right.

Attachments

• photo2031861.jpg
    photo2031861.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 52
  • attach17813766.jpg
    attach17813766.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Latest posts