What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Late night indica session, third smoke of the night. Feels just right!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I guess I must christen the new thread... here's to thisbuds4you and classy my brothers!

big BUMP! :smoweed:

( i )

SpayceRayce

Bump for the stumbling, the fallen and the tripped. In a perfect world, you would be steadied, caught or avenged. And they know it - their darkest hour tells them they are forsaken, the quiet whispers remind them of their foul nature. Pillows stained with dank, reeking mediocrity, and dreams sweaty from running, losing a death race to the rank horror of retribution slathering at their heels. je me souviens

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
bump....on a smoke break from planting almost 200 clones...half way through, lol

made my first dry ice hash....got 228 g of "A" quality and 190g of "B" quality...much better than bubble

Latest posts

Latest posts