What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

positive pressure?

41hope

800 square foot room, 12500 btu, 6 inch inline fan intake hooked up to home air conditioner vent also have 2nd vent from other room blowing cool air in with out a fan. Vertical 3k
Question when I use a 8 inch fan for out take I notice the temp goes up? When I turn it off temp goes down. Thinking what if I use a passive outake, buy an 8 inch back draft. I have soo much pressure in the room it will open up the outtake vent. If I install this high on the wall will it be mostly hot air? If I add CO2 will lots of CO2 leak out? or will most of the Co2 stay at the bottom of the room?
Any ideas?
Should I just seal up the room bring in less fresh air and then use the 12500 btu as the only cooling sorce?

Latest posts

Latest posts