What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

humans feeling lumens: creating an elevated awareness of a higher lifestyle

sour circles, 2 x 600w, 6in vortex and buckets of dirt on the floor. simple approach to a decent yield of classy grass homies !! here's the peace...

picture.php

the digilux 600w MH, 75,000 humans per light...i meant lumens
, shine on homies !!

picture.php

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
How do you like those digi 600MH bulbs? I plan on grabbin one for veg next run. As far as specs go, nothin touches them, I hate conversion bulbs...

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I've gone through 2 of those fans in less than a year. Keep an eye on them, they will seize up.

thank you turbolaser, hope you stick around homie !!

How do you like those digi 600MH bulbs? I plan on grabbin one for veg next run. As far as specs go, nothin touches them, I hate conversion bulbs...

well aerohead my 1st ignition was a blow out !! so i'm just starting back up with a fresh set of digilux

picture.php

I've gone through 2 of those fans in less than a year. Keep an eye on them, they will seize up.

we run them on low now for a more gentle approach homie, and the 8-6 reducer makes a nice tin foil hat !!

picture.php

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Yes, i remember the blowout... I went through the same pain when I tried to switch to digi ballasts before they were worked out... I was one of the poor saps that blew $110 Hortis daily and went back to mag ballasts until last year.

name dropping

name dropping

the invites to the sour party:

rez chemdd, 1st release, keeper pheno from the pack

nycd soma 2003, exotic sour taste and high

original ecsd clone

original chemdog clone

detroit diesel, aka ricky ross

sour haze...my chemdd x g13haze

mystery sour...purple diesel from the pervert closet

original sssc m12 skunk x creeper, held since 1992

the creeper bx clone i've been backcrossing

breeders jack herer F6, the electric lemon haze

bobblehead

Veteran
I'm interested to see how the digilux MH holds up for you after you blew that first one. I haven't bought any in part b/c of seeing your blown lamp. Agreed on the honeywell... I had one fail, but another is still truckin after over a year of constant use.

a new honeywell is much stronger than the year old one next to it bobblehead...lets all clean our fans ok ?!? on DHF recommendation, i have the fan set to low. previously i was trying too cool the bulb, and bouncing air off the ceiling and all around the room with fan on high, now its a gentle air column and through the scrubber without the havoc...

keep dialing homies and keep it peace !!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yeah, what a good line up of genetics.

cant wait to see this one.

are you running the MH throughout? or switching over at flip?

mh thru the stretch and horti hps at 1st sign of budlets yourcorpse homie...here's my 1st time with mh, before i've been using hortilux hps to vegg and its been pleasing in yield and density !!

heavy peace

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Craven; Nice grow man, pulling up a seat to check this shit out, you look like you got a nice twin doughnut of joy started their!

Grow on brother!

I'm interested to see how the digilux MH holds up for you after you blew that first one. I haven't bought any in part b/c of seeing your blown lamp. Agreed on the honeywell... I had one fail, but another is still truckin after over a year of constant use.

one digilux 600mh is bright piercing blue/white and the other is more yellow and fluttering...both in lumatek 600w non-dimmable. i'll switch the bulb/ballast and try to find the culprit !! i am actually thoroughly fuckin annoyed already, ive been vegging very well with hortilux hps, but my improvement minded self always trying to tighten the bud spacing and pump some more yield/quality.

we shall see my homies... keep it in peace !!

inside the lumatek 600 ballast...

inside the lumatek 600 ballast...

i read a used equipment thread, claiming LEO may be inserting GPS to track our gardens...so i opened my units side by side.

ebay unit all goodie, no GPS, just peace

picture.php

the hydro store unit, all fuckin melted and shit...both of these units are dimmables, run at 600w, not the super lumens super gay super homo...

picture.php

picture.php

thats the lamp cord side, not power cord...same unit that blew the 600mh digilux...super greedy fuckin lumens !!

heavy retro peacin'

heavy retro peacin'

pubic hair and magnetic ballasts...let them grow ??

picture.php

FlaDankster

Veteran
Lookie lookie.....

You just bullied me into turnin the knob!

I want to see the sour haze.....like for real.

How big is that space again?

D

DHF

Nuthin wrong with core and coil ballasts Bro.....Can`t tell yas how many fucked up lumatek`s I went thru over the yrs.....

Exploding eye-horti bubs left and right....probably 10% of 100`s of the blue and purple fuckers...and NO customer service whatsoever.....Fuck Lumatek ......

All my grow bro`s on da left coast swear by Quantum`s dimmables....

Good luck Craven.....DHF.....:ying:....