What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2011 ICM 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup Canceled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It is with GREAT REGRET that I have to announce due to recent advice from my legal counsel that this years ICM 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup has to be Canceled...

The current political situation in the Netherlands coupled with the way we have run the cup in years past puts me in the very awkward position to have to do this due to very real security concerns not only for the organizers but also the attendees and those that enter....

I have ALWAYS tried my best to put the security of my staff and customers/ICM members ....first and fore-most and would not wish for anything untoward to happen to them in regards to the legalities of not only staging this event but also in every other situation where security has any possibility of being compromised....

For those that have already made arrangements to attend this year we will be having a gathering in Amsterdam of an informal nature....please contact member/Admin John Bourne for details via PM....

For those that have already purchased event or Judges passes also please contact John Bourne via PM for reimbursements.....

.....Thank-you all for showing such great interest in this event this year and in the past.......and special thanks to DG and Mr Bourne for your dedicated efforts in helping to organize what has been done up to this point....

Please don't start any new threads about this matter....we can't run the cup the way we have done historically since security is paramount....that's all I can say.....sadly.

again.....Thank-you all for your kind indulgence.....

Status
Not open for further replies.