What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New ICMAG LOGO NEEDED!!...any Artists out there??

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
There are all looking good so far.....I do like the revolving globe in red eye's effort....

..but I think the National Geo font is more impressive and a mention of a slogan such as 'Growing Growers'......or 'Cultivating Cultivators'.....or 'Online World of Cannabis'....or 'Online Cannabis Cultivation Magazine'......helps....

...Still plenty of time till next Wednesday to augment/change what you have put up, or for new artists to show what they can create...

I'm no graphic artist,but maybe a slogan could read....... ' Uniting Cannabis Growers Worldwide'

J

John Bourne

Oh my artist mind needs more then a mere week to work it's magic LOL jk:artist:
sure, if other's need or would like more time, just let us know in the thread. we can certainly extend it another week if need be...

OvergrowingKiwi

400x70

400x70

picture.php

This is addictive lol

Attachments

• WEBLOGO.png
    WEBLOGO.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 15

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I can't, so....? I don't know...... sorry. but they just open the banner... not to a web site!

Those are my last entries.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Wow lots of very nice ideas...

I liked Big D's flashs animation, perhaps not many ppl did look 'cause it's an external link ?

Also easydude last one really rocks !

Hope this flash posting get sorted out...

May the force be with you!

Latest posts

Latest posts