What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are going to be some very interesting plants made available through this auction! :headbange

Chunky Micks is on its way.... :wave:

G

guest3854

Hella , gonna be a huge fundraiser ....

Krizz, would love to have seen tha plants used in yer personal crosses ... any pics ?

Steele

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Hella , gonna be a huge fundraiser ....

Krizz, would love to have seen tha plants used in yer personal crosses ... any pics ?

Steele

Hi Steele, I will see what pics of the mothers I have and put an album togther. But for now here is the Abusive Kush haze X Sourbubble. They are a little bit over 2 weeks old. (9/10 germ rate)

picture.php

I will also be adding some L.A. Confidentials F2s along with the other seeds

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I F2'ed an AMAZING purple grape pheno of NorCal Daddys Girl. My donation of 20 or 30 I think was mailed out today! Glad to help! I did do a germ test before sending...all good!!!
good vibes

info on strain

http://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/canadian/Daddy Girl.htm

sorry to post from another vendors site Gypsy. I got these from the breeder,not there....lol. Loyal bay buyer I am!...heh

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My donation:
50 UNTESTED Colombian Moños Rojos (f) x DC (m)
100 UNTESTED TRC Bluedancer x DC/Nepal HL

I know that they germinate,but havent seen the final product yet :D

Here´s the colombian fn+3 mom from seed,indoors,600 HPS :D

Imagen049.jpg

Imagen052.jpg

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Raco your donation is more than welcome and judging by your other projects I'm sure they will be killer bud

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
big thanks again to the following people

marijuanamat
m@rg
Doobie Duck

your donations arrived today and will be listed soon

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I'm throwing some in as well..And will add some indica stuff right before leaving for 420!!
Very very cool of all you guys for stepping up...I can only imagine how much every little thing cost trying to put this together and I sure do not mind putting in my share either..Very good cause and we should step up for it!
Take care all................................CC

Nik Dynosaur

I've already started doing my part to help raise you guys money. I've bid on almost every karma genetics auction up there. I really really hope i win at least one of the auctions. Either the happy brother or the mirre...

YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE. LET ME WIN ONE!!!

haha just kidding (not really)

i wish you guys the best of luck for this one. Hopefully when you do it again next year my
leb27 x highland nepalese will be ready for you.

Z

zombo

Since I spend so much time here its only fair that I donate to the cause.
I'm sending in 80 seeds of a cross I made.,I think most folks would call it pollen chucking.:D
I took pollen from five males(Sugnites-Pure KushBx1)and dusted a White female.
The seeds are all packaged up and will be sent tomorrow.
I sprouted 3 seeds and got two nice females:
take a look:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found a pic of the actual mom from the beans I donated. Its the purple C99 dominant pheno of NCDG which is a 3 way of C99 G13 and NL.
good vibes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
these are pics if the prints

these are pics if the prints

the quality is no where near the print quality due to the limitations of the site
but you can see what they are, there is one big print and 2 copies of the smaller ones available

Attachments

• 2439.jpg
    2439.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 13
  • 2392.jpg
    2392.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 2453.jpg
    2453.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17