What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Edible problem

HighAsAGoose

So, I'm disabled and bed bound ( paralyzed and only have use in my left arm ), so my pain is pretty bad and feels never ending, I'm living in a state run nursing home, in a non legalized state. My friend keeps me stocked on pot brownies but I have a hard time keeping them hidden. So I'm wondering if anybody has any recipes or ideas for something that's: less strong in smell, the smaller the better, and can be eaten on a daily basis without getting sick of it so fast. I know there probably ain't many things like this out there, but any suggestions would extremely appreciated! Thanks

RB56

Veteran
Do you know how your friend is making your brownies - weed baked directly in brownie, extracted into oil or fat used for baking or some other kind of extraction? Is it brownie smell or weed smell?

Make coconut oil, then mix oil with meltable dark chocolate wafers, then portion into tiny molds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Virtually no smell, solid at room temp, eat 1 or 5 or however many you want.. :biggrin:

HighAsAGoose

Omg yo I'm SO SORRY, I'm knew to this website and saw your "dipshitknownothing" and I thought that was your reply bahaha!! Truly sorry for that! But I'll have to look up some CannaCaps I never heard of them before now!

HighAsAGoose

Wow that looks exactly like what I'm searching for, this is extremely helpful and they look delicious lol!!! Thank you! Let me ask you, is there a particular chocolate that would better than another? And can I use regular/milk chocolate instead of dark?

HighAsAGoose

Thanks for replying!

Thanks for replying!

He uses turns the weed into cannabuter, then he uses the cannabuter and mixes it into store bought brownie mix. So the smell is coming from the cannabuter in the brownies!

HighAsAGoose

I have no idea if I'm replying correctly?

I have no idea if I'm replying correctly?

Like I said I'm new to this website, and when I tried to reply to y'all individually with both reply and quick reply, my replies were posted to the bottom of the thread. So im just not sure if that's how the website works or if I'm doing it wrong??? So I apologize for that!

S

Sertaiz

i like the chocolates, better than store bought brownie mix and lasts longer. plus i just like chocolate. and lock on your minifridge or cabinet

and a couple kinds, one for day and one for evening.

as for posting, it goes all down, one post at a time.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the butter is strong enough you can capsulize it. Best kept in the fridge in an airtight container, further reducing odour.

redlaser

Veteran
Using coconut oil seems to help with the smell better than butter.

But either butter or coconut oil can be further “rinsed” of the pot smell. After the oil/butter is collected after cooling, add more hot water to oil and cool and collect again. After 3-4 times its smell is greatly reduced versus no additional rinsing.

Good luck on keeping it hidden, once you get the smell under control you should be good.

My wife works in a nursing home and sees similar situations with pot there. To them it’s mostly an issue when other patients complain about smell or simply want to bitch about someone.
They just encourage those that smoke to go to the edges of the property to not bother others, kind of like cig smoking.
Only a handful of known cannabis users there.

They had one older middle eastern guy that was smoking opium in his room, just told him he couldn’t do it anymore.

S

Sertaiz

ya, your guy can double batch the coconut oil, run one batch of material and take that infused oil and run another batch through the same oil. and make brownies with the leftovers

RB56

Veteran
He uses turns the weed into cannabuter, then he uses the cannabuter and mixes it into store bought brownie mix. So the smell is coming from the cannabuter in the brownies!
I use coconut oil too. Don't know if that helps with smell but it's easier for me to work with. I use peanut butter cookies instead of brownies and you can only smell peanut butter. Cannabutter/oil can be rinsed, as described above, to reduce the smell. Putting it in capsules may be the way to go.

RB56

Veteran
One other possibility comes to mind. As I said, I use coconut oil instead of butter. The oil with weed extraction does not taste bad if you drink it melted. The problem is that coconut oil melts around or just above room temperature. For me, sitting in a room, it will be liquid during warm months and solid on cold days. Your friend could make the extraction and pour it into small glass bottles, oned does per. You'd have to use your body to warm it before you can drink it.

S

Sertaiz

good tip on the washing, i use water in my oil while cooking to keep it from burning and cleaning it. ive seen people just cook and strain, i prefer adding water the whole time

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Add some kratom extract to some cannabutter and fill into capsules.
Bye bye pain.
Just like cannabis - different strains of kratom do have different effects.
Depending on if you are trying to go to sleep or you need energy to be awake.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
One other possibility comes to mind. As I said, I use coconut oil instead of butter. The oil with weed extraction does not taste bad if you drink it melted. The problem is that coconut oil melts around or just above room temperature. For me, sitting in a room, it will be liquid during warm months and solid on cold days. Your friend could make the extraction and pour it into small glass bottles, oned does per. You'd have to use your body to warm it before you can drink it.
Use MCT oil as it is liquid all the time. Great for caps! Besides, MCT oil doesn't have the coconut taste. Great if you don't want to impart a flavour to what you R making.

Latest posts

Latest posts