What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leaf tips freaking out?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am looking at the new growth between the top two fan leaves.

Maybe I see it wrong but it looks like the new shoots are burnt up.

Dis

picture.php

picture.php

Tips this afternoon, plant this morning. In sunlight for visual accuracy. Its worse than it was in earlier pics, but not worse than it was yesterday, I think it might be stabilizing. Considering flushing again, doing an ewc act, or letting it ride. Opinions?

Dankwolf

View Image

View Image

Tips this afternoon, plant this morning. In sunlight for visual accuracy. Its worse than it was in earlier pics, but not worse than it was yesterday, I think it might be stabilizing. Considering flushing again, doing an ewc act, or letting it ride. Opinions?

Ride it out and transplant asap to a regular mix .....
Learn then play . Not all strians are the same and in my experuance the tough to grow ones did not makenit for no reason..... :tiphat:

Dis

or a strong foliar maybe too much dr bronner's or something?

I wondered that myself, or if it was the clove or rosemary, but none of the other plants are exhibiting these symptoms. So far it seems that the group think is N toxicity, its possible, so well go with it. Not a whole I can do about it besides transplant and ACT, so Ill do those things and let it ride, learn better for next time. Thanks for all the opinions guys. Ill keep posting until it does it something different.

Latest posts

Latest posts