What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Mikenite69

Veteran
Best thing you can do is make f2's of the deadhead and then do a massive pheno hunt and I am sure a chem91 pheno would pop out for ya.

Greenhouse also has the real deal chem cut as chem himself said so. That's if they didn't lose it after the spot they were keeping mothers at got raided. Either way lots of people hate on greenhouse but if you look hard enough in there gear there's gold to be found.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Took some pics last night. First set is the #2 flower room at 8 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Took these pics after I spent 30-45 mins tucking and weaving shoots and re-arranging branches. It's mostly GG#4, with a few forum cut's.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
No Pk boost. Here's my whole nute regime......In veg I use jacks classic 20-20-20. I use 1/8-1/4 of a cup in a 32 gal. trash can. In flower I use jacks bloom booster 10-30-20, from start to finish. During the first 2-3 weeks I use just over an 1/8 of a cup per 32 gal trash can. Then usually around day 22 (depends on how much water Is left in the trash can, so it may vary by a couple days) I bump it up to a slightly heaping 1/4 cup of jacks per trash can. Usually at this point the ppm pen reads between 795-850. I do this until week 6-6.5. Then it's just plain ph'd water until I harvest.

That recipe for flower is for the glue and similar strains that can eat. With the cookies, I half fill a few gallon jugs with "food water" and fill the other half with plain water. I also do that for strains that don't like food(sativa dom hybrids, sativa's), Bay dream, Nebula, Kosher Kush are some I've grown that are like that, and get "half food water'.

Usually though at least once a week or every other week I do give those type of strains a "full dose" of food to see if they like it every so often.(that's when I first run them, and am feeling them out, first couple runs)

I have used "extra's" before, beastie blooms, cha- ching, and to me they didn't make much of a difference. One product I have used that I like is Dr. Earth Bud and Bloom Booster. You can mix it in with the soil, use it as a top dress, and make a tea with it. I have used it in the soil and as a tea, and I really liked it. I'm gonna incorporate it into this set-up after a couple runs.

Last edited:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Thanks for such a thorough explanation. Whatever you're doing, your garden sure seems to like it. Pretty flowers - damn man, cmon' with the likes everyone? :biggrin:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
i've been thinking bout going with the jacks myself but you know how an old dog is with new tricks. like Random said what ever your doing is working :good:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Talking about frost...........the night I was taking those pics, I thought there was something wrong with some glue buds that are directly under one of the bulbs. In all honesty it looked like pm, or a deficiency of some kind. Upon further inspection of the buds, it's was clusters of trichs. Like serious whiteness, almost looked like light bleaching. But just seriously frosted up. I will take some pics tonight, hopefully they will come out like I want with the shitty camera I have to use.

See the spot I just came from was infested with spider mites and root aphids. So the plants could never reach their full potential. The only spot in that 5k grow that didn't have mites and aphids, was a homemade grow box I used to grow head stash and make seeds in. So now the plants don't have to fight these pests, I get to see what the buds really look like, and I should see an increase in yield.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some shot's of the tops that are super white. The camera hardly does them justice...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

At first I thought I was having some sort of deficiency because of the light green color around the crowns. But it's just how the light hits those leaves and trich's refracting the light give it that color.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
This is how my Karma's OG's are coming along. Definitely wanna put a whole bunch of these outdoors...
picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Room #1 was at 6 weeks last night. Here's some pics...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The close-up's are of GG#4, the frost is really starting to come on now..

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks DJ!! I do what I can. Got a Stawberry Forum(strawberry dogshit x Forum cut) that will be going into flower in about 3 weeks. Super excited for that one. Prolly gonna do a Rotten Strawberry (strawberry dogshit x dead head og) in the same batch. The stem rub smell on that one is nuts. She smells just like her dead head momma.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Flower room #1 was at 49 days last night. Flower room #2 is at 21 days. Pretty sure flower room #2 is gonna smash the yield of#1 room. The net is completely filled in, in room #2. Where as the 1st room, the net didn't fill in. That was because of the need to get some plants flowering, and the plants weren't quite as big as I would have liked them to be.

Anyways we will start with pics of flower room #2....
picture.php

picture.php

Temps in this room couldn't be any more perfect than what they run. 82f during lights on and 72f during lights off. On day 18 I cleaned the bottoms out on the glues. Did a little cleaning on the GSC's that are in there, but for the most part left them alone. The most recent consensus is to leave the bottoms on the cookies because the nugs fill in all the way down. The GSC really doesn't like strong light. I've run strains before that don't like strong light, but this shit takes the cake for sure! Lower buds that are bigger than tops!! At least I know what strain to put on the ends of my scrogs from now on, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts