What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Contests

cardiel

Halloween contest? I have maded some pictures with hope that H3ad wiil run one again this year hehe :smile:

B4O2N0G

Hey cardiel..I talked to H3ad a few days ago and he said he cant do it this year..hopefully someone will do it next year though because it was fun seeing everyones creative pics.

how would one go about opening a thread about a contest so to pass ideas around and maby find some sponsors,maby some thread organization help.
think...think tank thread where the best ideas are winners voted on each month.
diy grow supplys,grow teks,even a info gather cat..lol im high and this sounds like something good while yourhigh.lolthanks lady breeder

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I don't quite understand the question. Contest ideas aren't an issue, there's an abundance of those. Sponsors willing to donate prizes and ship them to SB when we don't have many is a problem. Most often a breeder will offer seeds. Just keep your eyes peeled, contests pop up randomly. I would think maybe something in the spring near 4/20 could perhaps pop up...ya never know ;)

i was saying i open a thread with Q's and what not about contest organization,.then want to open the a contest should i open a new thread?i really know this 1 is gonna take off had 1 a few yr.s back and some hydro company took off with the idea.dont want to get into spec.s.thanks kharma pHuck buddy.,lmao peace

Last edited:
G

guest8905

i think he is saying he wants to have contests on icmag where the winner gets a variety of stuff?? not just seeds?? therefore contests and prizes would be sponsored by icmag sponsors and it would help promote members interests while at the same time promoting the sponsors product? i.e. if aqualab wanted to sponsor a contest they could supply some sort of prize and not only is that incentive for the icmag members but its good marketing for aqualab. Also it would help the site have more than just 3 a year!! we should have contests going all the time if possible imo

i think...

StickKy :ying: