What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommend a dank indica?

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
In the end, if the plant takes forever to veg, then Indica.

Hybrids are, by percent, the most widely available cultivars.

If you make some crosses the F2 diversity really shows the lineage.

Good thread.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's some others I can recommend , that I have grown. Everything I'm about to list has done well for me. Regardless of the seed company. So please leave hate at the door.

Power Kush - Dinafem(easy to grow, good potency, fast finish)

White Widow - Dinafem ( another easy to grow, short compact plants, white with trich coverage)

Great White Shark - Green House Seeds ( super fat buds, easy to grow, squat plants)

Super Critical - Green House Seeds (vigorous growth, long buds, ample trich coverage)

Critical Kush - Barney's Farm ( One of the best from Barney's I have tried, fruity kush flavor, high potency)

Sugar Black Rose - Delicious Seeds ( super "indica" , metallic perfume smell and taste)

Those are just a few of the many seeds I have tried. I listed what I thought was most "indica" of all I have tried. If your interested in hearing about others I have done, that are ready in 10 weeks or less, shoot me a private message.

yahooman

im sorry guys,i was angry.
he was initially rude,then sent a rude pm and on top of that im going through some very serious health issues which compounded my anger

ill be good,sorry to everyone

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
here ya go yahooman.

I took a quick look around to see if I could find some info that you'll have no prob trusting.

#1-"The Chemdawg #4 has rapid vegetative growth with the expressions leaning towards the sativa parentage. Known for vigorous foliage development and deep forest green hues, the infrastructure is supported by long inter-nodal spacing. Though tall and lanky in stature, Chemdawg remains indica dominant."

Ring any bells?

The whole paragraph describes a plant that looks(expressions/infrastructure/stature) more "sativa leaning"(rapid veg growth/vigorous foilage development/long inter-nodal spacing/tall/lanky).

The last scentence is describing the type of high as "Indica dominant".

I don't think you read your own research.

#2-"ill take their word over yours thank you......"

You literally took their word over his!

Next time try reading them all.

Not just the one word that'll prove you right!haha

Be honest.....you only read that one fkn word huh?lol

This next one is so embarrassing I'd have to just delete my account and start over with a new nic and back story! Just totally re-invent myself!haha

#3-"still gonna argue?whos talking nonsense chump?....do your homework before you flap yur yap!"

I can't help but think of that rhyme.... "take things slow, just go with flow, and shut your mthr fkn mouth when you don't know"

You gotta be wise enough to know the difference between "knowing" something and "reading" something though.

Nothing to say about that other shit except that nobody knows when their times up.....act accordingly

https://youtu.be/GVBdb_NjO9A

This is meant to help. I would have kept going if it wasn't. You said homeboy went off on you for nothing. You went off your fkn rocker on his ass! Nevermind that he was right.

You apologized to everybody for freaking so you cant be all bad!haha

Who knows.... one more might be enough to totally redeem you. That's if you can figure out who might deserve it.

im sorry guys,i was angry.
he was initially rude,then sent a rude pm and on top of that im going through some very serious health issues which compounded my anger

ill be good,sorry to everyone

In reality, the "rude pm" was me telling him im not doing him a favour a friend asked me to reach out to him. Sorry dog but i dont reach out to crazy people. You shot your own foot, next time you go off the deep end take a moment and think, do i know this person? Why am i acting like this?

I was being factual, you guys were arguing with me amd spouting nonsense... what was i supposed to do let you plaster the thread with #fakeinfo? Sorry but foruns are about the real right and wrong not a yelling match because you want to be right.

Stop making excuses i have tons of health problems too. You burned through my patience when you flipped your lid like a kid calling me a chump. Who really acted that way lets be honest.

You do have some nerve though talking about a PM in open forum. Its gutless, untrue what you said and ill be honest just proves my point. What do you think my friend said when i said, check this link? He made up his own mind making the choice i knew he would. Hes got mad anger so do i, but i didnt attack you on a personal level even when you lost it.

Anyway next time you want to lie about a private message, count on the other party to catch you doing it. FWI it is against community norms to talk about the contents of PM, so its time to stop. Have a little class.

Ill be honest if you had have acted that way to my friend who asked me to reach out, his response wouldnt have been very friendly, i can assure you of that. I hope he does not try to contact you because he wasnt to impressed with the name calling bit

You said homeboy went off on you for nothing. You went off your fkn rocker on his ass! Nevermind that he was right.

You apologized to everybody for freaking so you cant be all bad!haha

Who knows.... one more might be enough to totally redeem you. That's if you can figure out who might deserve it.[/B]

I dont want one. I appreciate the thought but hollow appoligies matter not to me, besides ive placed him on ignore and only selectively read his posts as i find them to be non helpful. Theres no actual info contained so i have no time to keep reading it.

yahooman

i dont want anyones cuts...im good

i found out i had cancer the day before my post,i apologized...im done

Quasimodo

I ordered 2 packs of sour bubble, I'm going to try defoliating. Do you guys recommend topping or LST? Also going to order some GDP seeds when funds allow.

Basically, I lowered my expectations of what to expect from indicas. Yield is not too much of a consideration anymore.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
The older SB version was aggressive in veg with good structure and heavy stems it works with whatever style, longer veg bush or SOG.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour bubble excellent choice. Slow to veg and slow topping response. You can beat that by vegging in a larger pot than you normally would. They like leg room. Excellent choice... take clones of your mom's for sure you'll find a stand out.

M

maliali

For me best indica's are Critical Mass and Shiva Skunk. Shiva Skunk really hard smoke u will not want to smoke it daily. Or take 2-3 packs of sensi NL before it was good now i dont know. But i prefer more hybrids high indicas are to heavy and not so much of flavour. They are boring after few days. Indicas are best for only night tokers before bad.

bestothebest

Cool on the CM. I just received a Cleaning auction of CM from MNS. Also got a pack of their ortega, which is made from NL1 and NL5

I was window shopping at seedbanks over the weekend, lol. DNA seeds and HSO had a ton of good looking indicas. The Holy Grail Kush from DNA looks to have a very good pedigree for yield/potency.