What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommend a dank indica?

Kosher Kush is an OG variant, which wouldn't be what I consider an indica. It's also a little too similar genetically for my tastes to what I already run (headbanger, which is half biker kush... an OG variant.)
I've considered Sour Bubble and LA Con(which I grew in the past), but for the same reason as bubba (bad yield) it has kept me from pulling the trigger. Sensi star sounds interesting, from what I understand it has a good stink to it and it's stoney, but how does it yield?

MLI, Sensi Star, and GDP sound promising. Also good to hear that Jordan's God Bud is legit!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep em coming.

JOTI is mediocre at best. God bud is their only good offering.

LA con is wicked. It can yield well. Keep in mind though a pure indica will veg slow amd yield low compared to modern hybrids that have the size on them.

You probably should worry less about plant yield if you want good weed. With indicas either veg longer or grow more plants.

GDP and sensi star are great.

HSO has a offering called ewe 2 i would highly recommend very neat indica. It wont veg fast or stretch much bet they are amazing plants.

Cheese is always good too

Quasimodo

JOTI is mediocre at best. God bud is their only good offering.

LA con is wicked. It can yield well. Keep in mind though a pure indica will veg slow amd yield low compared to modern hybrids that have the size on them.

You probably should worry less about plant yield if you want good weed. With indicas either veg longer or grow more plants.

GDP and sensi star are great.

HSO has a offering called ewe 2 i would highly recommend very neat indica. It wont veg fast or stretch much bet they are amazing plants.

Cheese is always good too

I've never questioned my ability to find good weed on a plant that doesn't yield well, I just wouldn't consider it a "holy grail" in that case. LA con was tasty and potent and colorful, and I might try it again. Do you know where GDP can be found in seed form? Is Ken even breeding anymore? All I see are sold out packs everywhere.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MLI and GDP are two of my favorite indica strains. Taken at 9 weeks or so I do not find them narcotic. Just in the middle area, but great strains. SAD is another indica that I love which I do not find narcotic.

N

NewAgeGenetics

I've never questioned my ability to find good weed on a plant that doesn't yield well, I just wouldn't consider it a "holy grail" in that case. LA con was tasty and potent and colorful, and I might try it again. Do you know where GDP can be found in seed form? Is Ken even breeding anymore? All I see are sold out packs everywhere.

What kinda colours on the LA CON? have you got any pix?

All my females was normal green from fem LA CON seeds.

Take a look over at attitude hes fully stocked

What kinda colours on the LA CON? have you got any pix?

All my females was normal green from fem LA CON seeds.

Its a affie cross. It only turns one other colour just like mom. A quick look at the genetics should tell you everything you need to know...

If you cant make plants purple you should take a look around its pretty easy to do. You can purple so many kinds of weed without cold. You wouldnt see it any other way with some stuff but it will reliably purple things better than temp... its called time. Let those plants actually finish and they will change colours.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^in the case of Hindu Kush...

Sam Skunkmans Hindu Kush x Pot of Gold (HK x SK#1) Fem may be a nice offering for you.

I've not grown it yet but plan to in the future.

You may also Check out Verdant Green's Fat Bubba... His yield improved variety of Bubba. Verdant works with other indicas as well so his catalog, in general, may be of interest.

Consider also...
Stardawg 4.0, Stardawg IX, Guava IX.

St. Phatty

I have a male cat that needs a home if you want your Cannabis - and everything else - to smell like Cat Piss ... now that is dank.

Dankest strain I ever had was an Afghani from Mendo or Humboldt. Just so fvcking dank. No Cat Piss necessary ! :woohoo:

Having said that, I think GrandDaddy Purple Seeds and Humboldt Seed Co. both got a good grip on classic NorCal genetics.

Dynachem from Dinafem had some good funk, but not "who let a skunk in here" ALARM/ "oh it's just pot" type reactions.

Nico Farmer

Hi

You can try LSD, very very strong smell and taste (Mazar x Skunk, if a well remember); 8 years ago, and during many years my bedroom was also my driying room :) ; LSD was the only strain who obliged me to leave my bed... impossible to sleep, weed dried above me and it was like perpetual frost rain lol.

White russian

Sensi Star

Greetings

herbgreen

Veteran
Before I even opened this I would say bodhi anything is going to be interesting and entertaining...and it looks like 5 other people are thinking that!

RareDankness has some dank or they better with a name like that...

Starkiller etc

And Topdawg has got a hundred powerful hybids

Its all over the place....

Bodhi has got the roll up on some crazzy mashed elites with some kind of interesting twist

Go there for sure....and check everywhere...Chimera, Relentless , and Karma... there are some superkill OGs to be had up and down

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
When I think dank indica, I don't think OG. OG has a more up high than the couchlock redeyed night night indica.

Black Domina
Herijuana
Etc..

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
LSD from Barney's has a pheno that rivals most of the clone only's I have run. I was gonna suggest LA Con, but see it already was said. I had a Flowerbomb Kush from GHS seeds that was "indica" (WLD) to the max. The year I grew it outside, it was in the top 3 for most potent that year, just behind GG#4 and Kosher Kush. Only thing that sucked was the super slow growth and low yield. Pineapple Chunk is another good one from Barney's, but more of a hybrid.

herbgreen

Veteran
When I think dank indica, I don't think OG. OG has a more up high than the couchlock redeyed night night indica.

Black Domina
Herijuana
Etc..

By OGs I guess I mean Original Genetics

Lots of good strong choices....

OG Kush is pretty Indica to me but most hybrids seem to lean that way

I guess I throw that term around as strong intense smoke

For a straight up Indica Indica maybe A pure Afghani real dark green heavy heavy hashy smoke

But then again i know people what smoke that stuff in the morning for a get up and go! :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts