What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Seeds Silver Pearl

rod58

this is silver pearl x skunk#2 , you can clearly see the indica lean from SP
picture.php

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Bedrocan is the Dutch marijuana farm who supplies the medical sector all over the world.. Even here in the UK we use Bedrocan and not GW.

Bedrocan BV was the seed supplier of Sensi Seeds for Jack Herer, until the Dutch law changed so that growing indoors became illegal, also for seed production and one of the varieties they named Bedrocan is a Jack Herer pheno.

Keep on growing :)

T

Terps

shes stilll about, i've got a few old silver pearl clones in the prop waiting to root when ive ran her i'll throw some pics up.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bedrocan BV was the seed supplier of Sensi Seeds for Jack Herer, until the Dutch law changed so that growing indoors became illegal, also for seed production and one of the varieties they named Bedrocan is a Jack Herer pheno.

They have 5-6 strains Bedrocan.. All are very consistent. From the old school. They still use indoor cultivation..

I want that Silver Haze clone to try... It needs me... I need it....

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
They have 5-6 strains Bedrocan.. All are very consistent. From the old school. They still use indoor cultivation..

The other ones are other varieties & yes they still grow indoors because they're the only one with a license for production growing.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Silver Pear, silver haze, nevilles haze, Jack Herer and Super silver haze all direct from Neville.

They have a 'Swartzeneger' and a Herijuana also.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Silver Pear, silver haze, nevilles haze, Jack Herer and Super silver haze all direct from Neville.

They have a 'Swartzeneger' and a Herijuana also.

G`day MD

Find it hard to believe Nevil passing on Jack Herer to Bedocann .
Jack is a Sensi seeds creation . Made while Nevil was in jail .

When he got out of jail he sold his business to Ben Dronkers .

He was pissed off Sensi used his NL Hz cut to make the Jack .
Made his own version with the same mother and created Super Silver Haze .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigbadbiddy

@Dave

The truth is in the seed mate...
Grow out Mr Nice SSH and compare it to what Greenhouse sells as SSH or whatever they call it.
Can also compare MNS NLxHZ and Silver Haze from Greenhouse et al.

Heads up:
Side by side grows of these lines have been done before and the Greenhouse varieties were always outclassed.

True, the stories are wild and conflicting, it is impossible to say who is lying and who is telling the truth.
Unless you look in the seed.
The seed tells it like it is.

And it says MNS (Neville, Shanti) are telling the truth and that Arjan, Fabio or Franco or whats his face are liars.

Sensi hasn't done anything noteworthy since releasing Jack Herrer and I concur with EB here on how that came about.

corky1968

Veteran
It seems like all or most of the Great Mothers and Father are gone.

Somebody better start re-creating from scratch or soon or all you'll have is feminized this and feminized that.

bigbadbiddy

There seems to be a slow shift towards growing more for preservation of genetics than pushing forward in the poly-hybrid more crossing direction among growers.

I think that trend will have to continue and definitely hope it will.
For myself I will go in both direction. Have some landrace genetics that I will preserve as well as work on crosses.

I think every grower should at least have one or two strains in their stable that they are preserving and keeping "as is" for the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts