What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Bobby Boucher

Holy.. fuck..

The artwork this kid just dropped off.

“Hey thanx for donating your stash 10 years ago”

picture.php

:faint:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It's a picture of the mental torment the man goes through as he tries to grasp the power behind the power of the plant's bounties. Nice.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
See... i guessed pretty close. I was getting high on windowpane and purple pyramid from Laguna Beach back in HS, 1973. Haven't done a hit since but still see tracers sometimes.

I envisioned those blocks coming loose in the picture were the CO2 molecules getting loose while curing LOL

Sunshineinabag

can somebody with a disposable income help me pay rent for a couple months so i can get equipment? lmao fuken a closed mouth dont get fed!
Fuken 4 way windowpane..........had a 3 hour conversation with garfield the cat that night on barre street in montpelier ...goodtimes

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
An unfortunate and inconvenient fact of life is, ignoring chores doesn't make them go away . . . :puppydoge

"Fortunately" Mrs B is always handy to help me remember.

A

anoydas 666

rain glorious rain today,so work inside day, time fer a stubbie of millers 4.7. 40 bucks a box.

DrDee

I have one of those. Well... half really. Plus a bitch brother (half) two halves equal a whole lotta bitch.

She's my older sister...and she's been this way her whole life...but lately she's exceeded all previous levels of bitchiness.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Sometimes when I'm taking care of my three pups, I wonder who is really the master around here . . .

Dog's Daily To-Do List:
1. Eat
2. Go outside
3. Defecate
4. Look for something to eat
5. Bark at shit
6. Nap
7. Beg for something to eat
8. Eat
9. Receive Belly Rubs
10. Nap
Repeat

Sunshineinabag

gotta be a hermit in these temps hoss.
My mother is a TOXIC dry drunk.....its sad but i truly believe ill be avoiding her from now on....its sad to see but theres nothing i can do. If you would have told me when i was 12 yrs old coming home from school to see my half brother and sister in the driveway naked playing with garden tools...cause mom drank a half gallon of vodka again and is passed out in the middle of the kitchen floor....that i was gonna be alright as an adult i would have laughed.
Now 30-40 yrs later all she wants to do is be toxic...happy valentines day!

DrDee

Sometimes when I'm taking care of my three pups, I wonder who is really the master around here . . .[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=48762&pictureid=1164674&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Dog's Daily To-Do List:
1. Eat
2. Go outside
3. Defecate
4. Look for something to eat
5. Bark at shit
6. Nap
7. Beg for something to eat
8. Eat
9. Receive Belly Rubs
10. Nap
Repeat

He also has to make sure his pet human remembers to bring a baggie to pick up his poop for him...