What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:done playing garden for the day...had a little temp spike in the 4x8 tent while i was up on the roof changing pads...it was 81 when i was feeding...not bad for a 106 degree day...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never experience psychedelic effects from weed. Sativa's give me a rush of energy. Everything else is sedative.

Seriously?

Ive seen colors. Ive white outed, unconscious on the floor, flopping around like a fish out of water.

When I smoked The Cambodian Red I got from Dennis, my vision changed right away. Everything went pink tint, like I put on some red shades.

The most amazing was when I toked a bong hit of Spine Tingler on the patio, and proceeded to begin walking down a garden path toward the garage. I awoke, standing,frozen like a statue, heavy waves of rushes, and as I came out of it, I didnt know what I was, let alone who I was for maybe a couple minutes

Its hard to find weed that does these things, and Its a real treat when you do.
These days, searching through sativas is a lot of work, and often produces weird flavors, and lots of the haze is just Hays

Technically speaking... marijuana can be classed as a mild hallucinogen..That is what it should be at least from my point of view ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously?

Ive seen colors. Ive white outed, unconscious on the floor, flopping around like a fish out of water.

When I smoked The Cambodian Red I got from Dennis, my vision changed right away. Everything went pink tint, like I put on some red shades.

The most amazing was when I toked a bong hit of Spine Tingler on the patio, and proceeded to begin walking down a garden path toward the garage. I awoke, standing,frozen like a statue, heavy waves of rushes, and as I came out of it, I didnt know what I was, let alone who I was for maybe a couple minutes

Its hard to find weed that does these things, and Its a real treat when you do.
These days, searching through sativas is a lot of work, and often produces weird flavors, and lots of the haze is just Hays

Not the 1st time Ive mentioned that. I'm not the only person that's never had those effects from weed.. I'm very familiar with psychedelics. I still take them today just not in the amount needed to trip on. Whiting out is not the same. Ive seen many do that. Its form lack of O2 in your brain.

Technically speaking... marijuana can be classed as a mild hallucinogen..That is what it should be at least from my point of view ..

Thank god were all different. I've not had those effects. When I was a super stoner we didn't trip on weed. Like I said Sativa for dirt bike riding, Indicas for night life.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
It rained all day, 85 with 85-100% rH. I might have to switch to growing seaweed! Inside I can only get it down to 67%:(

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It was mid 70's here today. Humidity seems to be down as well. It did spike for about a hour to 80. But a breeze came in and it dropped to the low 70's

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Rained all day here. Close to two inches. A lot too late haha

Vietnam Black was the trip weed for me. Acid on a stick. Type of weed you have to make plans to smoke.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Back in the day, there were rumors that some weed was 'treated'. I always thought it was an offshoot of the paraquat scares. I do remember some of the not mexican varieties that got you more than a high. It could have been some of the ridiculous amounts we smoked too.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am talking about very mild hallucinogen ..
not to be compared with actual chemical hallucinogens

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I go off on tangents in my brain, kind of like hallucinogens, if the buzz is really racy. I have to be doing stuff with Sativa and Hazes, or I get antsy. I more like hybrids, but the purer Sats have their place in the morning, with coffee, before garden chores. When I need to go from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Temps are finally down, but the humidity is still hanging in there. I can't wait for the two weeks of late Autumn where we get both, with no bugs. My favorite time of year, hands down. :woohoo:

Attachments

• 15945602319181012462842.jpg
    15945602319181012462842.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 7

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
already 97...looks like the forecast is coming down on the temps...yesterday they had 109 for monday...down to 101 now...a mild spring day!

yeah,i can't wait for fall when it's cool and dry...we get like 6 weeks of that,then pseudo winter...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been staying up late waiting for it to cool down enough to sleep...thus getting up late...i'm still in wake and bake mode...

gotta run to the store in a bit though...always best to wait until the hottest part of the frickin day to get on a bike and haul stuff!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: gonna order one of the hlg red/blue supplement lights today and another in a week or so when the next small harvest gets done...two of them is cheaper than one mars sp3000...i still want to get four sp3000 at some point since they will provide better coverage in the long run..gonna need another power panel that plugs into the dryer outlet too...i could squeeze another 4x4 tent into the garage easy...sure would be nice to hit it hard over the winter and shut down in july at least if it's gonna be like this next year...i think that every year though!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a substantial rain fall again overnight that made the earth very soft which in turn made it a good opportunity to get some bamboo stakes in the ground which is exactly what I did all day so far ...

Latest posts

Latest posts