What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hail Hydra!

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
so get this...mere seconds after my last post i went to dissect the bud i chopped off myster-Z and lo and behold i find the source of the caterpillar poop....fucking caterpillar hanging out on the stem and shit like the one in the picture a few posts up. fucking c***apiller.

anyway i was watering my veg cab and happened to have my phone so i took a couple pics.

picture.php

first back in time to first week of august according to what i wrote in this book. some of my WTPF's came up and i had 4 other seedlings already 2-(GMxMF1K)gmf1k and 2- (Sashaf3#b x MF1K)sw16 that were like a week along.

fast forward to today and

picture.php

they're limping along and finally starting to recover from...i dunno what. could be these gnats. shit load of baby fliers about, could be this mushroom compost i used or the topsoil or maybe both are suspect. i see a lot of white/salt buildup on the media when it dries and i haven't even fed these yet anything but water. but after about the first 5 days or so they all just started to get yellow and stop like nitrogen def. even before the cotyledons started to turn yellow on a couple. and these runty leaves and twisted mutated leaves on one. they all just stayed short little runt plants and some stretched. gotta be a lockout.

something about this florida soil...or something about buying soil in florida? seems like it's all coming from the same crapheap. i haven't tried any miracle gro brand organics or like one more fancy brand for $9 at home depot, but all the other soil i've seen down here, many different brands, at various stores. i poke a bag or look at a torn bag and it's all the same. barky and sandy shit soil, the "composted manure" is fucking half sand, even the BlackKow expensive used to be the best shit is slightly better quality than the 1.28 "manure" bag at home depot. these wood chips and shit is a combination of topsoil and "mushroom compost" the topsoil was actually good. imma stick with using that, the mushroom compost however was mostly bark and shit, which appears to be soaked in salts... i wish i had a meter i coulda solved this ages ago, and the manure all fucking seem to come from the same shitty distribution center. like there's a ..."soil farmer?" for this region and he just supplies all these name brands so they can save money on shipping tons of dirt and cow shit cross country.

/rant off

i'm gonna have to make up something with coco as the base i can't deal with all this rocky barky bullshit soil goddamn wtf. the soil back in the midwest was always top notch even the $1.25 a bag stuff i based my original recipe around.

/rant truly off.

picture.php

my clone tray this time around i filtered out as much of the rocks and barks and shit out with my fingers as i could before i planted in it. got roots on most of em. a few i'm still not certain about. shit got really compacted. i pushed the cell out with the bubba to see if roots yet. no roots but the soil came out in one nice solid block like a lump of clay. ugh. but anyway roots on most. columns go left to right and rows are up and down. bottom row is the single bubba cut that's still not dried out and dead yet. the RGM#1 in the middle or the next row up rather 2x of those made it. next one up is my sashaf3#a and top row is the 5G#3 all 6 of those are still alive and or rooted.

give em a week or two more to be certain before i transplant anything.

picture.php

got this insurance cup with another tiny bubba cut and a sf3#a with root nubs sitting in some water. the bubba still no roots but still alivelike so still hope.

picture.php

my revegs are doing fantastic wonderful even such quick turn around time, i'll be able to take cuts on everything in a week if i liked. but imma sit on those for a while and just mom em out. only things i have plans on running again in the near future are my sasha#b and the 5G#2 gonna see if i can blow those up. first run was small single cola plants.

anyway til next time.

don't ask me what all that bullshit is growing on the pots...fucking weeds...i dunno i use em for cover crop so the pots don't dry too fast and the sand i top dressed/mulch with doesn't get hydrophobic.

ChenBenTz

I don't see a caterpiller on there..

I had a couple two weeks ago. They're adorable.

I took them off the plants and set them outside.

By far the easiest 'pest' I had to get rid of.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
these plants are outside. there's moths everywhere. it's not a huge deal really a few holey leaves. just annoyances. these bugs are everywhere and nothing seems to get rid of em. this is their home seems pretty futile so i'm just working on making my plants stronger so they don't get too affected.

picture.php

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
been a couple weeks eh?

so lets see...got all my clones transplanted. most rooted and are growing along slowly. still need some better soil for when i eventually transplant but first step is nursing back to health. so indoors not much change from whatever i said last time cept i put all the clones into individual pots as well as my seedlings. mothers are blowing up, i had to raise my lights up to like 2 foot mark. and since that's too far away for the seedlings to get good light i turned my hps on too for better penetration.

that's the veg.

outside well...there was this girl hermoine that chick from harry POTter came rolling through town dumping mad amounts of rain on everything. i ended up having to chop my bubba down to almost nothing. and i'm prolly gonna end up finishing the job this next coming week if it doesn't recover. still no rooted clones and this is the last of the plant material i have access to. got a shit load of seeds. but i'm not done with the cut just yet i wanted to make some S1's too /sadface cross fingers that i can save it.

just was so dense and leafy, and low to the ground that when the rains came it just got all mildew and rotted. started on the pistils that had turned. all the oldest stuff the seeds from preflowers etc. startted to mold up and mildew and whatnot then just plain old rot.

the RGM#2 which was a reveg to flower and then reflower again. had like 10000million nodes all sandwiched together and 200000billion leaves. as well as a bunch of other old drying/dried out thinks stuck in there like leaves and calyxes and pistils and whatnot. it all got the mold train started.

the GreaseMonkey which was a lot airier as it had all fresh seeds and had started making new flowers already was mostly unfazed. still all fucked up from spider mites.and whatever, but doing better now actually and might give me something to smoke on. the old damaged leaves started to turn to mush but i was out there in the rain sometimes plucking em off.

the RGM#1 the big one that i had to bury was pretty much fine. got a little waterlogged and the leaves have some micro def signs. but it's looking alright and recovering nicely. started pumping out the flowers and even started turning purple/black already.

lastly my SashaF3#alpah was the least phazed. she's born out of a HardMode lifestyle and can withstand a little more abuse i guess. the's taking the bugs and rains and feedings the best. aside from a little hunger and some tipburn micro damage from all the rain she's absolutely fine.

picture.php

RGM#1

picture.php

sashaf3#a

picture.php

grease monkey

picture.php

what's left of bubba.

picture.php

cab shot. still my greatest enemy this round is the terrible soil i'm trying to make work. dgoing to start over and build on coco or maybe i'll give peat a try. people keep suggesting it and i've done coco with "huge success" so i'll hardmode...err nightmare difficulty it out with some peat. so far...sandy soil = ass.

PoweredIdiot

LMFAO! It's about time your loser ass got banned AGAIN! Why don't you take the hint? Just don't come back to the site. It's that easy. No need to confirm your a loser who can't grow, we ALL already know that!

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
LMFAO! It's about time your loser ass got banned AGAIN! Why don't you take the hint? Just don't come back to the site. It's that easy. No need to confirm your a loser who can't grow, we ALL already know that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuEp5ZMPTHk

anyway...

I've been off vacationing in the south of north america all summer getting tanned and i'm now back for a limited time. i like vacations i could take one any time you never know.

so after the rains i decided to wait a couple more weeks and chop.

what didn't get eaten by snails, slugs, ants, mites, caterpillars and bud worms, molded, rotted or was covered in caterpillar shit i harvested and smoked most of already. wasn't much left. the Sasha was all full of seeds and got too wet and stayed wet and never really recovered. i harvested mostly seeds and little popcorn bits that smell like green apple jolly ranchers and ammonia based cleaning products. the RGM was doing better and starting to get nicely done, but she reeks too loud for how nosy people are around here, plus the caterpillars were tearing her apart from the inside out unbeknownst to me.

picture.php

SashaF3#a - pink pistils pheno. i think the beta got some pink pistils here and there towards end but this one has em from the get go.

picture.php

RGM#1 nice purple hues. hard to capture, hides caterpillar poop and mold real well...

picture.php

some dry buds i was about to smoke. just popcorns. RGM the side pieces and Sasha in the middle.

i wrote a whole bunch about this in like another thread already and i'm tired so moving on. i'm getting my shit together after a month or two of some serious trials and errors.

picture.php

dealing with soils of varying compositions, gnats, feeding/over and under, spider mites i brought inside and helped to thrive in an environment with no predators...i think a moth and a caterpillar got in too...

picture.php

this one my prized DonkeyKong got so terribly locked out...no just hungry because soil that is mostly sand dried fast even though still heavy and holds no nutrients. like a bad version of hydro. ...

molybdenum and iron deficiencies...you know you have serious problem...

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

moved most if not i think all my seedlings outside. no idea whats what really cept a couple of the WTPF (what the purple fuck) have tags on their pots, and the Sweet16's carry the mutation from the grandfather. there's also a couple more random seeds that are either bubba or DK or GM crosses. could be TG crosses too i didn't label anything i'm probably moving during or after this grow and might not finish. just cleaning house and flowering out everything that's not a mom.

picture.php

this is the DonkeyKong from above after a week outside, need it to green up so i can take cuts. i got some sitting in a cup of water inside but i need some for sure.

picture.php

also need cuts of this SahsaF3#b i stuck outside to get bigger so i can get some cuts. don't stretch much either like the other sasha.

picture.php

not sure what this one is, might be a Purple Fuck might be...something else...whatever it was looking pretty terrible when i transplanted it like a week ago. looking much better now.

reused the same soil the bubba was in, didn't do anything but pluck out old dead rootball and stick in new plant.

picture.php

This one i do know what it is , it's a Sweet16b all the ones i've popped so far that lived long enough all got mutated like the dad. just tops themselves into 2 or 3 branches. the runty fucked up thing in the back is also a sweet16b maybe...might just be all fucked up as part of the experiment i was doing with the PGR.

nah after looking at the picture some more i'm sure the runty thing is unknown might be sw16 might be a bubba cross, could be a greasemonkeyxtg#4/mf1k who knows. but i do know that these 4 plants were my PGR experiment. 2 square pots and 2 round pots. the round pots i believe are supposed to be greasemonkeyx???(whatever male pollen reached her first) the square ones are the Sw16. 1 each sw16 and GMx?? were given the PGr and the other 2 plants are the controls. both sw16 and one of the other GM?? all got mutated the controls seemed to be doing better than the PGR plants so i stopped the regiment. might be the pgr might have just been the overall harsh conditions.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

this is a male GM?? i also found one of the SW16 to be male. might keep it to bx the mom and see what kinda genes are present. test cross to see whether to go forward. will also hit the other sasha and see if theres any merit in going that way with the cross.

also outside i have this

picture.php

TwitterGlue#2 (i was calling it 5G#2 didn't know bug had named it) i took some cuts and threw her outside, dunno if cuts are gonna root lol. might' have to chop these buds for another clone attempt. this one will probably be the keeper. i have cuts of pheno#3 inside vegging up for a mom.

picture.php

and lastly my Strawberry Diesel (deez) that i stuck outside to recover some so i could take cuts and i forgot about and started to flower again. got a few side branches i can clip. gonna go take some cuts of everything i need right now actually once i finish posting.

picture.php

picture.php

lastly i leave you with some gross pictures of caterpillars and spidermites. ewww... see you next time.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Welp another week, still in here, still dunno if grow will finish but still updates...

picture.php

picture.php

These are a couple of WhatThePurpleFuck(bagseedcross)

picture.php

These one in the white pots are also WTPF the middle back row is RGM#2 lol this thing has almost died on me like 5 times in the past 2 weeks. i got this sandy soil and cloth airpot still for that one and i keep forgetting to water. doing better since coming outside.

All of them are sexed and are i believe all girls... odd... the one with the most sativa leaves [first pic above] still hasn't sexed i don't think.

picture.php

DonkeyKong doing better since last week.
i took cuts last week from this and my sasha...accidentally left the dome on too long...this morning i removed a load of brown mushy mold forming leaves and stems. fuck me. now i need to try and root all the larfy shit at the bottom.

picture.php

TwitterGlue#2 aka '5G'#2 something like week3-4 smelling up the place already. i knew this one was gonna be even worse outdoors lol. just getting started and already coated. itching to see how it finishes outdoors. if you recall the 'assy' indoor run last round turned out phenomenal despite everything.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

SashaF3#b all these cuts are dead too...lol and i took all the best parts for my cuts...pfft fucking mold...

picture.php

i'm almost 100% sure this is a GMx?? but not certain tey and still no sex. runty and mutated. but recovering nicely and got a spider guardian.

picture.php

these are a couple of test pops for my SW16'#b i started a few but i either lost em to pests or they died some other way. these 2 survived to flower. they both carry the trait of the dad [Blu] with the weird mutation where they self top, split into multiple tops. the one on the left is 3 branches the one on right 2. i might hit them back to my SashaF3's to see what kinda offspring will come from a BX at this stage.

picture.php

lastly i threw a couple of small clones out in small pots for now. i might be trashing this grow like i said, not ready to invest in any more up potting just to chop it all down and mulch it.

CCW from top left SF3#a/RGM#1/TwitterGlue#3[5G#3]

that's all for now. till i see you again. peace.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
hey if you look closely right now
There's someone about to go for their drugs
Or as they would say, "stash!"

"Hey, hey buddy, you about to sell some drugs?"

So i'm back from one of my fantastic vacations around the world eating shrimp of strippers asses and smelling cocaine off of donkey dicks for a little while to document a grow i'm walking a new client through. He's got nothing right now but a 2 bulb t12 fixture and a dream. So this may not go anywhere but i'm gonna take notes because these are my seeds i gave him to try out and i wanna see what turns out in case it's something good.

picture.php

picture.php

Random Seedlings on like day 1-2 above ground

picture.php

Some of the ones that made it. a week later. my client is new to this whole seedling game and like close to 1/3 died from damping, or insect larvae attacking the seeds.

picture.php

this is another set of random bagseeds he started as insurance.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

So now he's at like week 2-3 into veg from seed. im sure this is closer to week 2 than 3 but i also just realized i'm not eve hardly keeping track of the dates.

picture.php

Some more pics. I only just now right this second realized this plant had purple stems from seed lol.

picture.php

and more... I believe this was like 2 days after transplanting. some of them weren't doing so hot from the beginning but they are all bouncing back including 2 plants that had their roots completely ripped up during the transplant.

picture.php

last shot is all of them together. i think i have like 5 different strins amongst the reds in addition to the bag seedlings in the tray.

i'll divulge strain names/makeup if we even get to the point where that's relevant. for now enjoy the show.

/sunglasses

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
@Bugs
the one in the top left was my sasha f3 R.I.P and the red cup was the twitter glue or as i was calling it 5G the 3rd seed out of the i think 4-5 you gave me. and the bottom one as well as the fabric pot top right are both RGM. the one at the bottom turns blue black purple, and the other one only the leaves change color and gets a slight blue hue on the buds/trichomes. R.I.P to all of them but i made seeds first. crossed the male twitter glue i got to everything as well as my Misha f3 to everything. all is not lost.

picture.php

went by to see about my friends grow the other day and snapped some pics. nothing much to see yet but everything is doing ok so far. had him start watering with a mild solution of miracle gro all purpose while he gets some proper ferts together. had to tper it down a little cuz i notice some burns and a little over fert with the dark green leaves. but all in all doing good. told him to add a shot of epsom next watering cuz miracle gro is lacking in mag.

this is the whole kid and caboodle. the one in the top left has had purple stems since day 1 above ground. starting to get stinky. i believe that one is a bagseed i got from some fire ass weed smelled like gasoline. through and through.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

random pics of the rest of the bunch. if we make it to the flower stage i'll properly introduce them. no point in getting excited for nothing. anyways see yous guys soon.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

the random bagseed seedlings. doing ok, sightly green. gonna give em plain water for a while.

picture.php

two of these 3 are doing well. the 3rd one in the top left is way too wet. hopefully it recovers.

picture.php

these 3 are all good. cept the bottom right one with the weird leaves. gotten too dry i think.

picture.php

these 4 are very slow growers, they're fine but they just grow slower and overall smaller than the rest of the plants.
they all need magnesium so i had my friend add epsom salt to the next water. they all need to be transplant hopefully he can get the pots he needs soon. he needs a lot really.

picture.php

here is all of em, hoping for at least half girls like always. this grow is so random he doesn't have anything in place. no nutes, no lights, no filter no tent. just a 4foot floro and some miracle gro. i'm curious to see how this all turns out myself lol.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
well still in there another week later. i must say things are coming along pretty well. everything is alive and actually thriving on their miracle gro diet. we got in some pots and some more coco. just in time too...cuz everyting needed a transplant like yesterday.

picture.php

here's these 3 still lookin good.
the purple stems in the bottom left 7 oclock position.

picture.php

these 4 are going along goo 2. ended up with 2 phenos. one is short, and the other is slightly less short lol

picture.php

these 3 over here, one short, one medium and one tall. the fucke up looking one on the left was looking too wet last time so i let her get bone dry. on transplant the roots were looking good and healthy. this one is just leaning very sativa i guess. phenos are all over the place. can't wait to go through some more seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

these last 2 pics is everything for the most part after transplant.

hope to have em in flower soon. maybe 2 -3 weeks he'll have the rest of the supplies for flowering. maybe...we shall see. til then i'll keep taking the pics.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

been a couple days since the transplant and everything still looking fairly ok.

picture.php

this one i'm not sure if this is PM or if i dropped some water on it with salts that dried out.

picture.php

this purply looking one is my favorite so far. i don't have a loupe but i think i see early trichomes developing on all the fan leaves when i zoom in the pictures. i bet it turns out to be a male lol. i'll save the pollen and see what it does in crosses.

picture.php

this lanky thing is still hanging in there. it's prolly gonna be super sativa. remints me of the oaxaca i grew out. same slow lethargic development only to turn into a monster once it reached maturity.

picture.php

they all get the same soil and food but it thinking maybe too much nitrogen or the lights might not be strong enough and causing them to stretch? but it's prolly not the lights cuz the shortest plants stay short regardless. maybe there's just a lot of viney types in these genes? could also be a ph issue? need to get a tester soon.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

still alive an hanging in there. things maybe coming together. he's got a light and fan on the way. plants still alive and fairly good so far. these 3...pots with 5 random bagseeds.

picture.php

these guys look wet cuz i sprayed em down with plain water before i took these pics.

picture.php

had to put the lights on some milk crate to raise em...down cuz they were too far away...

picture.php

then wouldn't you know it the light stopped working for some reason so theres like 1 single bulb for 12 plants tryin to veg lol...how?

picture.php

anyway he tells me they're showing sex on a couple, hopefully we can start flowerin in a couple weeks and the show can really get going. anyway gonna take some more pics this weekend when i go check in. see ya's laters.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
he mistook the stiples for pistils lol rookie mistake.

anyway aside from a couple of the lankier plants starting to lean over or collapse completely from lack of adequate light for a week everything is still going fairly good. got the light in and moved everyone to an unused bathroom in the guest house.

picture.php

bath tub is convenient for watering. but willneed to find another solution for when they get bigger. maybe some sort of rigging of poly plastic on the floor to catch the runoff?

picture.php

told him to not water anything since the light was really weak and there would't be much growth. aside from the leany thing in the top left and a couple other ones similar, and this one in the bottom right that got some nute burns on the lowest set. everything was cool. i bumped up the nutes in anticipation of the growth to come from adding this new light currently set to 300w. gave everything a thorough soaking of miracle gro and epsom salt for the magnesium. 675 ppms. gonna use maxibloom for the flower portion and added epsom salt. worked pretty good for the last time i grew under lights.

picture.php

in the center is one of my indica leaners. everything else is stretching and flopping (possibly mostly due to sativa genes) but the indica plants all stayed short and squat throughout it all. not much branching...actually virtually 0 branching so far on anything except ...

picture.php

this purple thing that's starting to be less and less purple as it gets older. it's stayed short, squat, and it's very bushy. i really hope this one is a girl. i'm gonna be so excited. it's an interesting cross i'm hoping comes out awesome. so far so great.

picture.php

this one here is the biggest thing in here and of course...it's the only thing that i'm 99% sure of. it's a boy!

anyway things are looking good. gonna give em a week under the new light and crank up the power slowly then with any luck we will flip in 2 week and the show can be on the road fully in 3 weeks.

see ya next time.