What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

Only 3 people have smoked it thus far, though there is a gathering planned in a few days for others to sample it. Here is the 1st smoke report from GardenGnome83 ,,,,,

Neverland smoke report
First, I'll say I smoke a lot of weed. Fatty after fatty of good buds. That said...
I noticed a very berry smell when @RM3 lit the mid/small size j (maybe .75 g, maybe less idk lol). It tasted very good for fast driedweed. Taste was light, but I can only describe it as a classic mexican bomb sativa taste. Old school all the way, excellent.Immediately, before I blew out my first hit, my eyes had a slight pressure, was relieving in a strange way - foreign, not the usual heavy eyes. He put it out half way, as helikes to use gnomey as a guinea pig lol. Fuckin A I almost had a panic attack! I was wide awake, head buzzing hard, eyes chilled, flailing like a spaz! Heart was racing hard, chest was tight, then the first wave hit, came out of my lower spine. Woah boy,what a rush! We watched the Freddy Mercury tribute concert, and the highchanged with the mood of the show. Just epic, considering how fuckin awesomeQueen is. Up, down, happy, sad. Reflecting, understanding little things that were hidden before.
Every 15, 20 minutes, a new wave ofpleasure would eminate from a new point in my body, spreading outward, warm andfuzzy. And holy shit, this actually makes your mouth water! No cottonchops! Thepeak took an hour, and after 2 hours we smoked another half j. Ceiling went up as Iheld in the smoke from the first hit. And it is very strong in the head, just no stone at all! I suppose if u smoked a whole j you'd be fucked. Cancel your day, it's over for a fewhours, take a nap lol.
5-6 hours of feeling the effects, woke up high before I left colorado. This one is real deal one hitter quitter to anyone who isn't privy to good buds, hell it got me high on one hit. A good bong rip and you're done for a while lol.
That's about all I can say. Good fuckin job man, I'm so happy and grateful you chose to smoke that with me. I'm honored.
Now I just need to get you to give gnome aseed lol

Riddleme

The 2nd smoke report is from MrFreshy ,,,,,

This was hands down the most pleasant smoke that I have every had in my entire life. From the first draw off a nice tightly rolled joint everything was just different. The initial taste of the smoke has a nice citrus taste to it, and instead of a normal drying of the mouth reaction, this was the exact opposite. My saliva glands exploded in hopes of having another taste of Neverland, Similar to staring at some food in anticipation of eating it. The next drag seemed to double down on the smoothness of the smoke. As the joint burned down, and the rest got a sweet resin coating, the flavor profile changed quite a bit. It seemed as if it went from a nice tart citrus taste to a very sweet candy like taste that lingered on your palate until it was enhanced again by another drag. It almost seemed impossible to get sweeter in taste, and yet it did.

The overall high produced here was like everything else about this, unreal. From the first drag you could feel the effects move in. For me it started at the base of my neck with a nice warm feeling. Slowly it worked up and around my entire head. It was a pleasant warm and tingly sensation that felt like wearing a nice warm beenie. After about ten minutes of feeling it massage my brain into a very happy place, waves of that same sensation began to work their way down my body. From head to toe you could almost anticipate where it was going next, until my entire body was content and felt like it had a nice warm blanket wrapped around me. Total relaxation is an understatement for what was felt. The chronic pain I have in my knees from 7 surgeries was completely gone.

As I melted into the couch with complete physical bliss and mental bewilderment, a new direction of the high became apparent, and this was what made this differently. The cerebral high was an enjoyable ride of peaks, dips, and higher peaks than anticipated. Rid described this as a controllable high, and he was spot on. Anything was enhanced and I felt more connected to everything around me. It seemed to compliment life like a nice glass of wine paired with a perfect meal. If you were engaged in a relaxing moment, it was blissful moment that felt never ending. And when life would speed up, the high would follow. My overall awareness of my surroundings was heightened. Every detail was beautifully enhanced.

At this point I looked down at my watch to see how much time had passed. I had been almost an hour since we smoke 4/5 of a joint and I was still going up. The hour that had passed was very prominent in my mind, everything that happened was clear. There were no temporary moments of being lost in thought and loosing your connection to the world around you. I just glanced over at Rid, he gave me a smirk, and I could do nothing but give him a nice small round of applause. This was a creation, that has changed my outlook on the possibilities of what can be done with cannabis. There was not much in the way of psychedelic experiences, that may have been also because i was not trying to take the high in that direction. The entire time I had a giant box of fresh donuts beside me on the couch, and there was no urge to consume any of them, It was almost like anti-munchies.

At this point the CTF came out and things went to a whole new level. The 2 together was a combination that left a smile on my face for the rest of the day. The next day, everything was still clear, and I felt like I had just returned back to real life from an amazing temporary vacation, completely refreshed. Neverland is rejuvenating vacation for your soul.

Rid, Thank you, all the work that was put in to this was incredibly evident. Someday, I hope to smoke it again. Until then, I will be dreaming of Neverland.

MrFreshy

Nice!

Hearing praise from others is a 1000x better than blowing your own bagpipes.

"blissful and never ending" Rm, your cult leader vibe has grown.

Riddleme

Work on the next t-shirt has begun

Attachments

• ridfest2017b.jpg
    ridfest2017b.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25

Levradus

@Riddleme dear sir ive been tryin to reach you
Is there a way to get in ur forum by btc ? My country curently not eligible for use of paypal

9DRAGONS

Thank You !!!

I used her (NL #1) to make my first ever strain which was STP (Stop the Pain) took 3 years and includes several genetics,

NL #1
NL Special
GDP
Big Bud
Purle Erkle

here is pic of STP from a recent grow

thats a nice selection you got there, plants look really nices

Sunshineinabag

Well don't be a stranger! Hard to beleieve many moons ago u told me these varietals and cultivars never have a scent or smell. Been a long time!