What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

hey Riddle, I just got my t5, it only has 6500k bulbs but I will veg with it using the 12/1 schedule for the first time with my paralysis plants. I took clones monday so probably in a week or so they can go into the ebb system.

Does it extend veg time by any chance?

I'm going to cram 11 of them in the 5x5 and I'm hoping to keep them short being they are mostly sativa, can't wait!

I have not noticed any slow down to speak of, it may add a week to veg to get where ya wanna go? but plants grow 1 to 3 inches a day.

Riddleme

True that sulfur comes in many forms, but IMO and experience, you want sulfates. I think that trying to use elemental sulfur would be a waste of time

Riddleme

Good Afternoon Everyone !!!!

Yeppers I'm runnin late, have all kinds of things goin on. I had chopped the Namaste and one of the CTfs last weekend and flipped the Blue Dreams the week before, after 2 weeks in flower they stretched a foot and have started budding and are already showing amber :woohoo:

But let's start with a pic of the Namaste drying :biggrin:

Attachments

• T_SAM_4139.JPG
    T_SAM_4139.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 12

Riddleme

I caged both of the Blue Dreams and then supercropped em

once again the garden is evolving :biggrin:

Attachments

• T_SAM_4155.JPG
    T_SAM_4155.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 12
  • T_SAM_4156.JPG
    T_SAM_4156.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 11
  • T_SAM_4159.JPG
    T_SAM_4159.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 11

Riddleme

A shot of the Blue Dream top with a close up showing amber trics, yeah ya gotta look closely for em but there are over 20

Attachments

• T_SAM_4151.JPG
    T_SAM_4151.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 15
  • BDwk2.jpg
    BDwk2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 11

Riddleme

a few looks at the changes in the garden, 2 Blue Dreams, 2 Komaoni, Zalmadelica and finally my Thunder99 in the lower right corner,,,

the 3 on the outside are the bottoms of recently harvested plants goin another week

Attachments

• T_SAM_4170.JPG
    T_SAM_4170.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 10
  • T_SAM_4172.JPG
    T_SAM_4172.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 13

Riddleme

Can't forget the Thunder Express, they have 2 more weeks to go,,,,

Attachments

• T_SAM_4168.JPG
    T_SAM_4168.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 10
  • T_SAM_4167.JPG
    T_SAM_4167.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 18
  • T_SAM_4165.JPG
    T_SAM_4165.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 15
  • T_SAM_4162.JPG
    T_SAM_4162.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 12

Riddleme

With early bud shots of just the tops I like to call the pics sunsets. When they're ready for harvest I call em sunsets LOL

Here are a few sunsets ,,,,

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 9
  • sunset2.jpg
    sunset2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 13
  • sunset3.jpg
    sunset3.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 8

Riddleme

Some pre-harvest close ups of the CTF ,,,

Attachments

• ctfweek8c.jpg
    ctfweek8c.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 13
  • ctfweek8b.jpg
    ctfweek8b.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 11
  • ctfweek8a.jpg
    ctfweek8a.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 12
  • ctfweek8.jpg
    ctfweek8.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 10

Riddleme

Finally a shot of the harvested CTF bud with close up ,,,,

Attachments

• T_SAM_4148.JPG
    T_SAM_4148.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 8
  • ctfhar.jpg
    ctfhar.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 13

Riddleme

Gotta tell ya bout the Beast LOL I named her the Beast because of how she was growin. She is harvested now and I got 4.3 oz's off her, the main cola weighed 110 grams wet. She was bred as a transitional strain to combine 3 strains so I never intended to work her. I pollinated a branch with a CTF and got over 100 seeds of the plant I intended to create and then decided to call it Thunder Beast LOL

Based on the salads I have been smoking this week, she will be crossed to my Thunderfunk69 and I am expecting wonderful things.

The Beast is so strong that one bong rip knocks you out, you get like 20 minutes of soaring head & body then sleep as it creeps hard and fast. So far only 3 people have smoked her and had a similar experience. I handed out buds to a few more yesterday but won't about it till next week.

smoke report from one ,,,,

Ok...I just took a couple Berth hits of Bonga.....I mean bong hits of Bertha.
(hang on, I have to pause a moment and tape my eye-lids open.)
It is a heavy head bobber. Everything is in slow -mo, like the Matrix.
My eyes feel dry and like they are being sucked in my skull. There is a slight pressure around the temples as well. I do have a very nice body high too. I can't feel my legs, but since there are no sharks in my living room, I'm assuming all is good.
I would say the buzz is almost a 50/50, but heavy either way. It reminds me of the King Tut. Same powerful body high after the initial head banger.
Makes my muscles feel loose, and my neck tired, like holding my head up straight is a pain in the ass, so I'll use the recliner pillow to prop my stoned ass up.
Walking Dead season premier is on, gotta watch them zombies get their heads wrecked too!

and from the 2nd guy, I asked him if he had tried it yet and ,,,,,,,,,

Haha actually I did, Rocky did a great job describing it because it's really nice and I'm usually not one for more indica bud. Knocked me the fuck out! I had a bowl and at first was like, "Yea this is nice, good body to it, maybe I'll just watch some TV".....then I woke up 2 hours later on the couch

Funny thing is they both thought of it as an Indica when it was actually a Sat dom hybrid, like 60/40 I have found that smoking a bit of CTF first tempers it so I can stay up and enjoy it and it is an awesome buzz so I guess that crossing it with CTF was a good idea

Riddleme

The 2nd CTF and Namaste are now in the jars. The harvest total from the right side of the garden was 14 oz's which of course does not include the 3 bottoms that are finishing up :biggrin:

1st pic is CTF 2nd pic is Namaste and yeppers buds look very similar as Namaste was the Dad for CTF :biggrin:

Attachments

• T_SAM_4180.JPG
    T_SAM_4180.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 10
  • T_SAM_4187.JPG
    T_SAM_4187.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts