What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hangin on the birds roost

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
bumpdate....

bumpdate....

a little of this little of that, chugging on down the tracks...
got all potential keepers from this run backed up except for the grape dosi, shes a slow one. the dosi leaner is still spitting out nanners and its getting annoying, but the grape pie phenol is a-ok and stacking on the frost now.

decided to do a turn n burn and germed up a few things for the next run, should get interesting:

(suge pk x ?) x trainwreck, first run keeper phenol I found of my pk cross hit up with a tw found in stock gifted from british hempire back when I did my railyard thread.

sage daze x (urkle x '97bubblegum), 100 day mind warping sativa meets super squat indica. I really really want to find a 50/50 leaner in these.

strawberry diesel IX x c99 bx, aka strawberry lemonade, made by a member using std ix from fractal and the bx from mosca

karmas headstash, test run for these, I know its a polyhybrid but not too sure the lineage other than it has gsc in the female side and the male was his proven biker.

tonys lime gorilla bubble, had lost the gg4 at the time so figured why not, I think its gb x sourdubb but could be wrong

a few others too, but the main focus next run will be on that group. hopefully they'll be a potential somewhere in there :biggrin:

:peacock:

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also, you are one of the only people I know of to run the da orange sheikh made by dr. candyman x my fire diesel haze. Thanks for running them. I did find that I still have a few of them left alongside some orange bully x fdh. What were your thoughts on them and the wifi bx1?
Not trying to clutter your thread, if you rather hit me up in pm.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
not a problem mellow. didn't get any females in the wifi bx run, but did keep a short stocky male that spit out lots of male clusters and had frost. think 2-3 of DOS x FDH made it to flower. one was just a sickly sweet candied orange flavor, the other a more tart/sour orange with a fuelly back end. Im guessing the fuel influence came from the fdh, and that one might of needed longer than 70 days. the bullies were much more squat like plants when compared to the sheikhs, and while orangey none of those had the sweet orange phenol like the other. all were frosty though.

birdie pk is like my own chemdog accident. way way back I got the suge pk cut passed to me, and I think the maiden voyage had a massive pm outbreak. at the time, I figured whacking all the infected would save it. it didn't. then I tried the whole clean pm off to save it (yeah I know, didn't work, dumb idea lol). so I ended up just leaving it to die a horrible pm death. going through the aftermath trying to salvage what I could for bho I found maybe 15 beans. Ive never figured out what the dad was, but I did have a wmk/ak x sssdh I think it is male from you in there, so who knows if that was the lucky guy or not. Ive only found one male ever in my germ attempts, and every female found so far has been killer. I think I only have 4 beans left so f2s will be a priority here pretty quick. theres other shots of this here n there in the frostiest thread or in family jewels as birdie pk or ggfaux which would be siblings to these two :tiphat:

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sickly sweet candied orange flavor, great description! The orange bully cross I think had a heavier deep chunk influence to them.
I found some really nice ones in the wifi bx. One was I'd say a 40% fire og, 40% diesel sprinkled with about 10% ssh and 10% the white. The flavor was divine. I think I went through 100 or so seeds to find it and it was worth it. Like everything else I had going at the time it was lost in the nasty breakup I had 5 years ago.
The (socal master kush x the white) x alien kush f2) x sssdh I never had the pleasure of growing. I did grow out the wmk x alien kush f2 I made and as expected nothing but frost monsters in those with some nice flavors to boot. Super indica stuff there. That is why I added the sssdh to mix to try and boost vigor and node spacing while added some fuel and a different spice to the mix.

Fly high free bird!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:underwater:

slight bumpdate... appears all pollen was still viable and my little chucks were successful. a few more weeks and then its :tree: time. by then firestorm,ogkb 2.0, gg4, and cornbread bubba should be ready to go along with a few others. pics to come. :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
the nest was starting to get cold, these heaters should fix that :biggrin:

Attachments

• CSC_0387.jpg
    CSC_0387.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Harvest day (60 days)
    Harvest day (60 days)
    55.6 KB · Views: 25

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy Bird, they look excellent! White Larry x Amber Cookies..just has a nice ring to it..peace...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Crazy Bird, they look excellent! White Larry x Amber Cookies..just has a nice ring to it..peace...

hey doobie :thank you:

yeah, those are some testers I need to get started for HH. it sounds like it could have some zingers in it, white larry is the white x larry og f8, and I believe the WL used in the cross is actually a selected f2. cherry cookies x orange cookies - amber cookies, I think. :tiphat: