What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
baphomet-thanks maing.
peace-T-

ras-ryt on bro,welcome to the new diggs.glad ya found ur way.
peace-T-

SELF-wattup my kat,good to see you in the spot yo.thanks for the compliments on the room and the thumbs homie.i bet ur keyboard glows brite green after ur done typin holmz,u got them whole hands green :respect:
peace-T-

lilgreen-welcome aboard yo.
peace-T-

Exclusive-wattup homie.grab a chair,relax and toke up.peace-T-

ganja-thanks for chimin in yo.plenty of room left.get in where ya fit in homie.relax and enjoy urself.
peace-T-

resinryder-thanks bro,lol i kno thats right brother....its gonna be fun growin'm but its gonna be a bitch when trim day comes around...i got a feeling tht trimpro rotor isnt too far around the corner hehehe.
peace-T-

weeddaddy-wattupppers yo...thanks for the good vibes.ya the moms got to be healthy and happy,if not the lil ones wont be either.ya i will need atleast 2-3 more fans for sure.the 25kbtu wrks good,especialy since my hoods arent cooled and no exhaust atm.i was gonna get me a 2 ton minisplit but i could get this in faster.if i have any problems w this after i cool the hoods and whatnot i still may have to.ill go overkill if i do and get a bigger one then needed just incase.
peace-T-

tardo-whats good yo,good to see ya made it to the sho.pull up a spot and get comfortable,just gettin started around here.
peace-T-

acc-super duper hyper welcome to the thread :D
glad to have you along for the ride my brother.
peace-T-

respectgreen-wattup yo,thanks for the kind words...yea i love me some FFA yo.she yields pretty good imho,got to ge ther a few tops atleast for her to perform at her best imho.shell stay kinda small till the later weeks then she just blows up all the sudden about 2-3 weeks out.i can get her to average out at about 106 grams per 3 gallon bag.thats what its been the last 2 times anyways...once i got just over 3/4 lb from a ten gallon pot,only time i ever used a ten so far.
hope tht long ass ramble answered ur question :D
peace-T-

rob-thanks maing...Tona rises again,tht seems like it was super long ago,glad u enjoyed the thread,hope u like this one too....tbh w you tht was my favorite thread of my own as well.....just between me,you and the www ;)
peace-T-

few pics

1st ones are for cork so he can see the leaf structure of the uk cheese better...

picture.php

picture.php

some random shots around the room...
agent oranges...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesel
picture.php

picture.php

ffa,all the buds tht look different are her,this chiks really spreadin out right now.might have to readjust the stakes.
picture.php

peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Seriously mad setup Tona :good:
Is the agent orange good night irene type herb?? I'm always admiring her and all your gals ;)
Tagged up for the rest of the cranking show :D
:smoke out:

K

Karma Genetics

Checking in bro, Looking all swell and fine. good to see you are getting some things back rolling on the genetics.

Peace

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Checkin in bud. Killer strain selection my man, can't wait to see your new boom boom room blow up.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Sorry I'm late the honey oil slow my pace a tad! Now if I can just sit on one of these dudes laps, looks like the chairs are gone time to uPgrade to stadium bleachers.I'll sit on someones knee from the fuckem crew til then lol

threeeleven

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Images like these are what stick in my head and motivate me to do the best I can to get results like this. Keep 'em coming, homey!

M

Mr.Fiskars

HOLY SHIT!
Are all of your threads this badass? Those are some of the biggest indoor plants I have ever seen :bow:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first off let me say :woohoo: thanks for showin all the love my friends., :respect:

milo-wattup wattup yo,thanks man.the lucifer clone i cut when i harvested her has got roots,no new funky growth on the big one yet tho,its only been a couple weeks tho so got to be patient w revegges...but ya the lil cutting i took at harvest has legs...9 weeks and she rooted,go figure :D
ill get a few pics of them up tonight homie.
peace-T-

CF-good to have ya big bruh...i kno u seen the bpp in the cloner hehehehe i still got her :D
peace-T-

b00m-wattup homie...the a.o can be a g'night type chik but shes can also be kinda racy as hell too...have ya kinda noid checkin windows and chit like a mf hype lol...depends on when u take her,i like mine right at 60 65 days.thts when shes at her mellow lightweight glue me to the couch phase.
peace-T-

dawgs-whats good man,glad to have ya aboard for the journey.the cheese are just fresh flipped so u will see them from start to bong :D
im gonna have to get some more stakes cause the cheese she loves to spread out during the stretch.
peace-T-

Karma-my brother,good to see ya in the front row homie.yea man,im gettin back on track,w the exception of waitin for a few moms to mature enough to x pant into bigger pots,and start providing cuts i think im right about where i need to be to keep the perpetual rollin.the genetics are lookin pretty safe,im soooo glad i didnt lose the san fernando diesel i woulda been sad as a mf yo....and luckily fr me i have the lucifer lookin like she wants to pull thru for me as well...all im missin is them new KG joints i been lookin forward to ;) ...nudge nudge hint hint :laughing:
one love brother.
peace-T-

GDK-:respect: yo,thanks for the F.U.C.K.I.N. compliment brotha.
peace-T-

Goerge-wattup maing,glad ur diggin the show so far.thanks for chimin in and taggin up.
peace-T-

cob-wattup broski,thats too funny tht you called it the boom boom room,tht was almost this threads name lmao.thanks for the props on the strains,some are new from the F.A.M.,some are ones i managed to hold on to when my garden went thru whatever tht was.good to have ya maing.
peace-T-

sirsmoke-wattup homie,u aint never late...u kno u have a 1st row seat on lock in all my threads brother....lol stadium bleachers on the way my friend.
peace-T-

thr33-wattup home skillet,ryt on brotha,i hope i di inspire peeps to go for it,just likepeeps on here have inspired me.:respect:
peace-T-

inject-ryt on homie,ill rest when im dead :D
peace-T-

mr.fiskars-lol idk if theyre all this bad ass,im glad u think this one is tho,thanks for the props maing.peace-T-

icough-wattup yo,good to see you...grab a chair and kick back.always room for more friends.
peace-T-

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good golly miss Molly...Ton great images and grow...got me wiping the drool off the ol' duck bill..wow..I'm going down on the "found this post helpful button" ...helped bring a big smile to me this afternoon..DD