What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Desert Southwest Growers Union

Battling the heat already, girls don't seem to mind the slightly elevated temps...

YbGdZde.jpg

EJUi0Cf.jpg

We had a Lil heat wave a few weeks ago, boom my black triangles popped 3 nanners. Turned the lights down for a couple days

Damn its only going to keep getting hotter too :l you have any cooling? I've been managing to get by with a full size evap cooler not sure itll work well enough come summer though still havent had to put it on high yet though.

Bruja64

Colorado calls itself the "Mile High City" Humph! Ha!
Albuquerque is 6000 ft above sea level!
So if you've never been here before, prepare to get adjusted to the high altitude!
love and peace~
Bruja64

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
Colorado calls itself the "Mile High City" Humph! Ha!
Albuquerque is 6000 ft above sea level!
So if you've never been here before, prepare to get adjusted to the high altitude!
love and peace~
Bruja64

glad to see your still hanging in there Bru, :tiphat: JW

del...

Long time gone but never far away! After 2 years in Florida hanging with my elderly parents I finally broke away and now back in my beloved Arizona! Started a crop.of old unmarked seeds a couple weeks ago but few popped so looking for suggestions on top quality heavy buzz seeds. I've always been a lover of OG and Blueberry Kush, TTW, C99 and Space Queen and looking for an outlet that might have them in stock for an outdoor desert garden...

Thanks guys...tis good to be back!