What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

snoops premium nutrients anyone?

Rondon

What its coming down to is hobbyist type equipment or real ag practices and equipment for growers that want to produce alot. A relative term but you all know what I mean. After a certain point it makes no economic sense to run hydroponic hobby shop nutrients. Iam getting a Dosatron for xmas. Stock tanks of Jacks or Veg + Bloom. Easy peasy. Probably Jacks. Even Veg + Bloom is too pricey. My house tap perfect at 0.2 EC and 7.5 pH. Iam not a big player but for a basement..Iam not small either. Iam also getting 8x 630 watt de cmh lamps to go with my Gavitas. My MrSlim split is oversized and can handle it. The world can have them Snoop Nutes. Have at it. Iam also done (been done) fuking with the goofy seed pack chasing game. Yall can have that too. 80% of the time its bullshit of some sort. Between hermies...males and generally lackluster so called "strains" (puhlleease)and alot of time and resources to flower out something that just dont live up to the hype. And I have a test room. Retarded names and hype for a rehash of the same handful of cultivars. I got proven cuts that i can focus on for production.

Last edited:
L

larry badiner

i bought a snoop dog herb vaporizer a few years ago.. it broke about 15 minutes after i used it

toohighmf

Veteran
What its coming down to is hobbyist type equipment or real ag practices and equipment for growers that want to produce alot. A relative term but you all know what I mean. After a certain point it makes no economic sense to run hydroponic hobby shop nutrients. Iam getting a Dosatron for xmas. Stock tanks of Jacks or Veg + Bloom. Easy peasy. Probably Jacks. Even Veg + Bloom is too pricey. My house tap perfect at 0.2 EC and 7.5 pH. Iam not a big player but for a basement..Iam not small either. Iam also getting 8x 630 watt de cmh lamps to go with my Gavitas. My MrSlim split is oversized and can handle it. The world can have them Snoop Nutes. Have at it. Iam also done (been done) fuking with the goofy seed pack chasing game. Yall can have that too. 80% of the time its bullshit of some sort. Between hermies...males and generally lackluster so called "strains" (puhlleease)and alot of time and resources to flower out something that just dont live up to the hype. And I have a test room. Retarded names and hype for a rehash of the same handful of cultivars. I got proven cuts that i can focus on for production.

Yeah man. I’ll let my friends chase the genetics until they find the goods and Mom em out.

On another note, utilities are only going up and the prices of flower plummeting, taxation etc. We need to grow as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. The days of $6k units are gone. We can’t afford to screw around anymore. Cmh, LED’s etc and good cheap ferts are the only way to go from here on out.

Rondon

Yeah man. I’ll let my friends chase the genetics until they find the goods and Mom em out.

On another note, utilities are only going up and the prices of flower plummeting, taxation etc. We need to grow as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. The days of $6k units are gone. We can’t afford to screw around anymore. Cmh, LED’s etc and good cheap ferts are the only way to go from here on out.

Anything to lower overhead and still produce more is where its at. And yep 4 to 6k units have been gone. From Cali to Michigan anyways. And in another 10 years 1500 to 2500k packs of indoor will be halved. Our days of running ANY light totally indoor in a big scale (hid..cmh...led...cob) is limited. It will not make $$$ sense in relation to the cost per pound. Not when a state of the art greenhouse can grow indoor quality but using mostly the sun. The gap in production costs between greenhouse and total artificial light is staggering. Its inevitable. With legalization and acceptance goes out indoor cultivation. The price will dictate that. The future is greenhouse and outdoor. Has to be. Maybe a small hobbyist light in a tent..maybe. If pounds of quality hit 100 to 200 bucks..maybe a guy wouldnt even turn on and fire up a tent grow. I dunno. But I do know with legalization...our little money tree Ive been growing for decades is not gonna be the cha ching it always was.

Last edited:

toohighmf

Veteran
Anything to lower overhead and still produce more is where its at. And yep 4 to 6k units have been gone. From Cali to Michigan anyways. And in another 10 years 1500 to 2500k packs of indoor will be halved. Our days of running ANY light totally indoor in a big scale (hid..cmh...led...cob) is limited. It will not make $$$ sense in relation to the cost per pound. Not when a state of the art greenhouse can grow indoor quality but using mostly the sun. The gap in production costs between greenhouse and total artificial light is staggering. Its inevitable. With legalization and acceptance goes out indoor cultivation. The price will dictate that. The future is greenhouse and outdoor. Has to be. Maybe a small hobbyist light in a tent..maybe. If pounds of quality hit 100 to 200 bucks..maybe a guy wouldnt even turn on and fire up a tent grow. I dunno. But I do know with legalization...our little money tree Ive been growing for decades is not gonna be the cha ching it always was.

In Cali right now I’m seeing single indoor units of dank selling for
$14-1700. When the retail market saturates, I bet you’ll be lucky
to fetch $8-900. I know guys sending drivers twice a week to buy dank untrimmed OD for $400 to extract.. light dep or outdoor farming sounds wonderful!

CaliNewby

I use powdered additives as a foliar spray in veg. Thats where they make a difference. Kelp..Fulvic..Amino...and yucca. Makes for a short bushy compact super healthy plant that give my better yield in flower. Topped once or twice..looks like you've topped 10 times. Cuts down on veg time to get a higher yielder as well. Only thing that goes in my drip to waste tanks is Jacks or I like even better..Veg + Bloom. And silica. 1.3 to 1.8 EC (0.2 is tap) pH 5.7 to 6.1. Rockwool blocks/slabs or 2/3 gallon fabric pots of coco coir. A little runoff each feed. In veg when you get full dry down daily..thats when you know your hitting that stride. Gets it done for me.

Silly question maybe, but isn't Yucca a wetting agent? or at least that was the impression that i had... please enlighten me :)

Rondon

Silly question maybe, but isn't Yucca a wetting agent? or at least that was the impression that i had... please enlighten me :)

Yes. Primarliy a wetting agent. A "sticker" if you will for my foliar sprays to make the solution not form little "droplets" and roll off the leaves but rather absorb into the leaf itself. You can use dishsoap as well but yucca is better. Its natures "soap". It contains a little nitrogen itself and can be also used at the root level to pour in water or fertilizer. Especailly for hydrophobic mediums that actually like to repel water and roll off the sides of the pot..like peat based soilless mixes. Many peat mix brands contain a small amount of yucca from manufacturing to combat this exact problem with peat. It makes water..wetter in essence. And perfect for my foliar sprays. Also a secret ingrediant in many of your expensive hydroponic "flushing/clearing agents". It can be also used in hydroponic nutrient solution tanks to keep lines and drippers clear. I like the inexpensive powdered desert yucca from kelp4less. Just a very small pinch is all you need for just about anything. Keep it with a dessicant packet and in a heavy duty zip lok baggie with all the air squeezed out. Moisture ruins yucca powder and is attracted to it like a magnet...forming little clumps and balls that are useless.

Last edited:

Truthful

It is the same nutrient as House & Gardens, it's made in the same factory with the same ingredients and the same style of bottle it don't take much to put two and two together and Snoop seems like a smart mother fucker to me using his name to market products, it's not like his rap money supporting his lifestyle these days.
When he starts openly endorsing the KKK it's time to call him a sellout.