What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Looking good!

I like the defoliation pics as well. What a difference!!

Yes they got weed whacked. They are mostly indica. They will releaf but not like a 50/50. The latter look untouched after another week.

Will follow up next weekend.

From personal experience I believe the plants "think" they are being prayed upon. So they push out more flowers. We always leave 3-4 leaves at growth tips. If you mess with the tops the plant shuts down.
Fine line.

Blazeee

Veteran
This is a great thread, think i need to sub up for this one.

Good luck with hitting your goals, im really interested in seeing more pics of the gelato :tiphat:

mushroombrew

Veteran
This is a great thread, think i need to sub up for this one.

Good luck with hitting your goals, im really interested in seeing more pics of the gelato :tiphat:

Thanks! First round has recovered from heat issues but is nowhere near where it should be. Second round is going mental in our hybrid pots!

Gelato is a fussy bitch. Way frostier then GSC and Sherbert. First run with her in flower. Got her dialed in veg now. I'll get her to yield!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
my bad man, i never came back through to compliment your pictures. they look a million times better.

mushroombrew

Veteran
All good. I know you got a lot going on. Well so you claim. None of us have seen you pics yet!! Haha!
I just gave away a couple lenses that would have worked for your cam. Your timing is terrible!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Round 1 @ 2.5 weeks. Will aggressively defoliate on Saturday.

Will post before and after pics this weekend. And pics of the Cadillacs recovering from Defoliation too.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Took clones off these hybrid males already. Just letting them veg.

So stank and strong. Can't bring myself to chop them just yet.
LSD x GA

mushroombrew

Veteran
i just cut a few pretty males last night. i feel you

Yeah I love all plants. Flowers veggies all of it. So culling is hard sometimes.

I almost had to murder shit loads of overgrown clones. Found a nice outdoor home for them last night! They are relieved.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Thank Fuck It's Friday! Well Not that excited have several hours of defoliation tomorrow.
Will get rolling at 5 am. And will post before and after pics again.

Those Cadillacs from last week are swelling nicely. Will get some pics up later.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Purple Cadillac Pre and 6 days Post Defoliation

Do you see how much weight they put on!! Pics of Day 21 & 27

Next I am going to time lapse this action!!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Round 1 Pre Defoliation. Will get stripped hard. It's a hydrid so fills back in easily.

Will update with leaves gone tomorrow.