What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

quick questions

I have been researching my next strains i wanna pop for a few days and came across cs genetics.Im interested in OG chem and strawberry cookies,and definitely SSSDH.Most of the pictures i see though im not really seeing any real big fat colas.I see alot of pretty colors and frosty nugs but a decent yield to go with over 120 days of growing would be nice.Can you guys suggest a good yielder also potent to go with it.Ill grow fems as well so im not picky on that.Plan on ordering from attitude on monday as it seems dicreet and herbs is sold out of alot of the better ones it seems.Any good suggestion.Not stressed on cost or budgets or more bang for buck just wanna know what the good shit is.

Puday

The sssdh is epic. Many people describe it as lime and lemony, but it is so much more than that. Think fruit stripe gum, them think the green flavor or that gum. Divine.

Do the 90's haze or sssdh.

I just flew back in from Colorado and sampled a few of both of those strains. Wow. I've tried the sssdh many times, always connoisseur stash. But there are some phenos that are so good it's hard to find words to describe. The reason I say do the 90's if you can is because you'll get both c5 and sssdh phenos. If you can't get your hand on the 90's, do the sssdh.

As for yield or 'big colas', maybe someone else here can help you on a suggestion there.

However, flower your plants from clone, top one or twice during first week of stretch. Just put 4 little clones where you could have put a big fat cola' plant and you'll actually yield the same or more than a nice big fat cola plant. Do a little 4 or 8 plantplant sea of green type deal.

This one girl in Humboldt literally take like a 2foot x 4foot footprint with I think a 400 watt hps. Shoves 8 or 10 sssdh clones in 1.5 liter pots under it and pulls good weight of fine herb.

Puday

The sssdh is epic. Many people describe it as lime and lemony, but it is so much more than that. Think fruit stripe gum, them think the green flavor or that gum. Divine.

Do the 90's haze or sssdh.

I just flew back in from Colorado and sampled a few of both of those strains. Wow. I've tried the sssdh many times, always connoisseur stash. But there are some phenos that are so good it's hard to find words to describe. The reason I say do the 90's if you can is because you'll get both c5 and sssdh phenos. If you can't get your hand on the 90's, do the sssdh.

As for yield or 'big colas', maybe someone else here can help you on a suggestion there.

However, flower your plants from clone, top one or twice during first week of stretch. Just put 4 little clones where you could have put a big fat cola' plant and you'll actually yield the same or more than a nice big fat cola plant. Do a little 4 or 8 plantplant sea of green type deal.

This one girl in Humboldt literally take like a 2foot x 4foot footprint with I think a 400 watt hps. Shoves 8 or 10 sssdh clones in 1.5 liter pots under it and pulls good weight of fine herb.

Puday
Yeah i got the growing part covered.I use a custom built recirculating DWC with water chillers and 1000W HPS air cooled raptors with humidity controls and the whole 9.I scrog out 4x5 foot screens and fill em up nice.Just wanted an idea on a good yielding CSG strain that still can trich up real nice.Im definitly gonna get sssdh but wanna get a couple more when i order.

Tulku

as far as the SSSDH part to your question goes, maybe take a look at CSG's ECSD X SSSDH (Fems), these chunked up really well and were done in just under 75 days IIRC, got some Strawberry Cookies in at the moment but they're young and can't say much about them as of yet....

ECSD/SSSDH...

picture.php

:tiphat:

the SSSDH looks decent.I have been searching all over and still keep seeing pictures of stretchy tiny buds on the plants.Im hoping they will be better.I think im gonna go with OG Chem and strawberry dogshit.They was in stock on attitude but both are sold out now so ill have to wait.Man it seems like everything good is sold out everywhere not so not sure wtf is going on.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
the SSSDH looks decent.I have been searching all over and still keep seeing pictures of stretchy tiny buds on the plants.Im hoping they will be better.I think im gonna go with OG Chem and strawberry dogshit.They was in stock on attitude but both are sold out now so ill have to wait.Man it seems like everything good is sold out everywhere not so not sure wtf is going on.

here you go mate csg sssdh from seed ,,huge yielder ..

:tiphat::tiphat:

Ncali

Veteran
...I have been searching all over and still keep seeing pictures of stretchy tiny buds on the plants...

See... if you could smoke the sssdh "stretchy tiny buds" it'd be a whole different story! You'd probably immediately open the bag of beans to soak um after the first toke lol. Think more along the lines of frosty dank chunky nuggets. Potent and dank headstash. Needs some dialing in, but go a few threads down to bobbo4200's thread and check out his dialed in girls.

The sssdh may not look like today's elite cuts, but fuck it hits hard and nice. Mine is ugly as shit (still dialing her in & learning her ways) but she's the hardest hitter I've got right now and it's a peppery haze yum yum that fills the room with this incredible smelling smoke.

It's cool, I hope you like it if you do pick some up. I got my eyes on 90hz and Rainbow Casey next...

:tiphat:Nc

tmp_27854-20170504_17133958103585.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the late reply
the Og chem and SSSDH are both nice yielders
the strawberry cookies is a medium yielder

Tulku
amazing job on the East coast sour diesel Haze
looks mouthwatering

Hazyfontazy
looking dank bro, nice work

notes on SSSDH
the SSSDH does stretch for the first 2 weeks in flower so keep that in mind for veg
she also loves any type of training and can also be topped jist before flower to keep her height in check

the Strawberry Cookies is best topped from early on mutiple times before you flower to get a nice yield

nice write up pudday
sounds like you like it as much as me

peace