What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plagron Green Sensation

coxnox

Veteran
No that's why i posted, i think there is no need for booster...kiss is the way to go.

i run it at 6ml per gallon. To me it's one of the most efficent bases out there looking at dilution rates.

But canna is not even plagron...
and I have to ask why run hydro on COCO, when they both make a coco base?

Canna also has a boost and pk 13/14 in the line up, which are both in green sensation.

I have been frustrated with a few things, and am going back to vegbloom, but green sensation is staying in the mix!

CaliNewby

Canna also has a boost and pk 13/14 in the line up, which are both in green sensation.

I have been frustrated with a few things, and am going back to vegbloom, but green sensation is staying in the mix!

The way i see it coco is a hydroponic medium, so i just went with the hydro a&b because it's cheaper to run

coxnox

Veteran
maybe its worth to try, but beside economic in use, are the ingredients the same?
same as what ?

i know thanks ^^
i posted this because yu say it's because of the green sensation that your buds is looking nice, and i don't believe that at all, it's the green hand behind not the product who make your nice looking buds :biggrin:

i don't use them...ONLY AB and silica !

down2grow

Do you guys have anymore info about green sensation only being good/stable for 24 hours after being mixed? I've been using green sensation along with just their A&B and have been getting great results in coco and hydro. I used their hydro version in a PPK for the first time and got 11 elbows off of 8 plants and that was my first time doing any kind of RDWC. BUT my friend is growing the same strain and using the same nutes hand watering coco and his buds smell way better than my PPK buds. Is it because my green sensation is going bad after 24 hours? I fill my mixing tank every two days.

same as what ?

i know thanks ^^
i posted this because yu say it's because of the green sensation that your buds is looking nice, and i don't believe that at all, it's the green hand behind not the product who make your nice looking buds :biggrin:

i don't use them...ONLY AB and silica !

No not prettier, but bigger, heavier and more aromatic...

jobepla

I thought that green sensation is based on minerals, normally it must hold langer then 24H. In the passed I asked plagron and they said it can hold longer then 2 / 3 weeks. But do u put organic stuff in your solution?

down2grow

I thought that green sensation is based on minerals, normally it must hold langer then 24H. In the passed I asked plagron and they said it can hold longer then 2 / 3 weeks. But do u put organic stuff in your solution?

I'm just going off what they said in the beginning of the thread. Somebody mentioned that GS is only good for 24 hours after being mixed and I was just trying to get confirmation.

CaliNewby

I'm just going off what they said in the beginning of the thread. Somebody mentioned that GS is only good for 24 hours after being mixed and I was just trying to get confirmation.

I emailed the US distributor (pHive.8 Distribution), they conformer that it stays good Well over 24 hours on it's own with the base. As long as you Don't mix in organics the solution should be good. Does that help?

I emailed the US distributor (pHive.8 Distribution), they conformer that it stays good Well over 24 hours on it's own with the base. As long as you Don't mix in organics the solution should be good. Does that help?

yeah, on the other plagron additives it says stable for 24 hours and does no on green sensation.

CaliNewby

yeah, on the other plagron additives it says stable for 24 hours and does no on green sensation.

You are right, i think those are the ones that are organic

jobepla

No not at all! My buds are more frosty then without. But the only thing is that my nutrient solution get a bad smell after 3 days, but I see no bad symptoms at the roots.

Rondon

Ouch. Plagron nutrients are PRICEY!!!. The additives are anyways. G Sensation is ridiculous. And that Power Roots. (Or whatever its called) isnt far behind. 50 - 60 bucks for a 500 ml on Amazon???? Whats in it??? Gold??? I thought Rhizotonic and Canna Boost was pricey...Plagron is double. No thanks.

CaliNewby

Ouch. Plagron nutrients are PRICEY!!!. The additives are anyways. G Sensation is ridiculous. And that Power Roots. (Or whatever its called) isnt far behind. 50 - 60 bucks for a 500 ml on Amazon???? Whats in it??? Gold??? I thought Rhizotonic and Canna Boost was pricey...Plagron is double. No thanks.

I know right, but.... the dilution is 1ml per liter, and no need for seperate enzyme and pk 13-14 (as with Canna Boost). When you do the math it is actually cheaper. Now i am only buying one bottle instead of 3