What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

God I love being from Washington!

markjs

I had a flashback reading these forums. Someone was talking about their "guy" being dry. I was like floored, as I barely remember that possibility. Basically 9am to 9pm, I can just go to a store, and before recreational was even legal, Medical was big enough it pushed the average per gram price down around $15 to $10....

Some of us still have our "guy", being as Washington has somewhat over-regulated, and because it was part of the culture here before legalization.

Wow, just seems so far away, those days. We may go dry on a strain, but never on product anymore. I feel terrible for you guys living elsewhere. Makes me wonder what we can all do to help end the nightmare of demonization of such a fabulous plant?

geneva_sativa

Guess I am just hugely disillusioned by the power play Wa state pulled with the medical community there.

So much so, that I packed up my truck and trailer and left the state altogether.

Am happy here in a very illegal state, not growing, but still a lot of awesome smoke available 24 hours a day, like the legendary Piff. It actually seems to me that more people smoke here in NY than in Wa state.

Funny that legal business, I wont beg for my rights from the state like a dog begs for a bone.

yeah Washington was really great like that
I grew up in oklahoma - it sucks really bad - arizona sucks as well
even Washinton sucks because of all the thug criminals on the streets = too bad I was downtown seattle

St. Phatty

Wow, just seems so far away, those days. We may go dry on a strain, but never on product anymore. I feel terrible for you guys living elsewhere. Makes me wonder what we can all do to help end the nightmare of demonization of such a fabulous plant?

Learn to fly a drone and load it up with seeds.

Then populate wetlands in states that haven't re-legalized Cannabis.

Though mostly I'm just kidding, seedlings don't last long in a jungle full of slugs & snails.