What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~OG Salvage~*~ Tick's Sogg'n Journal : Flowering ~*

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran

How to manipulate the clone within the footprint.

The Footprint

Initial flowering cab, light could be lower about another 2-3 inches.

Pretty hard to tell eh...like me take a cross section from the center out for you....

What can i say.....

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Anyhow same deal with the specs etc... but this is a seeded SOG not clones.

Flowering

Harvest

this is all i have guys...i hope you will find it useful

killabrown420

This thread resparked my imagination. I'm in the process of starting a sog, dedicated to how tick does it, single cola, 1 month from cutting to start of flowering...bimonthly harvests 5 inch pots, 48 plants total max at all times

great thread, one we can all learn from

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
those are ALL his comments next to the pictures... in this post he didn't say much.
the only answer he gave was

Tick said:
Hey guys just do a search for "post started by Tick" i cover all your topics in detail.

thx all...

L8tr...

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
wow...... seeing ticks work brings a tear to my eye.....what that man accomplised with 400 watters was the stuff that dreams are made of. bless u tick. where ever you may be.

Latest posts

Latest posts