What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

gmanwho

Veteran
On more nice shot of the lavender. I have about 50 more seeds if i dont find something out of these 3.

picture.php

marrdogg

Veteran
marrdogg, i loved my lavender cut. thou i cant say for sure its orgin, it looked like somas, but im not sure. It came from a cali dispensary about 8-10 years ago, i ran it for like 7 years. thou i got tired of it acting up, my shitty cloning skills, an new genetics that came in at the time she faded from my liking. But today i wish i never let it go. Before i did let it go i hit one clone with g acid, made a chamber for it an collected the pollen. On the next run I marked an then painted a few lavender branches w/the pollen.

beautiful colors, beautiful smell , high trich coverage. pain meds for sure. Very floral smell an taste. She sometimes would get this dark black purple to her when temps dropped.

By acting up i mean i could never grow it mono cropped right. I sometimes had 2, sometimes 3 variations from the same clone. i would take 10 cuts from the mom, root them an veg them out.

some would stretch like a sativa an grow out of control ,very lanky, egg shaped & size nugs, but high tric coverage.

then the 2nd was a heavy squat indica structured plant with average trich coverage. that would always get drowned out from light an sites never seemed to advance.

the third was medium lanky. best of both worlds, high trich, racquet ball size cone nugs stacked ontop each other. Some people still talk about how they liked its been like 3-4 years. I still have some in my sisters freezer.

few pics of her a few years ago. What i think i know now is that pruning her properly would produce more consistent results. Also her root size into flower made a difference of how she grew into the flower cycle. Odd bitch!!!! But i liked her after she was gone...

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Yeah I do mioss the lavender very unique floral profile with a very intoxicating flavor. She also grew squat with golfball sized trich covered buds, l do miss. But thank you for the pics truly over looked strain.

Asslover

Veteran
thanks ra!!!!!

MImed. i had a run before this one. i had issues with the plants always wanting more food. i upped my feed sched since, raised the lights, trying for a 5.6 ph, an added the misters. CO2 was not running till last 10 days last run.

Curious as to what ended up working? I'm spec'ing out a 4k grow with Gavita's but I keep hearing about folks having to up there feed schedules...
Still running that home made filter on the return in the rez?

Ru5tyNaiL

Can't wait to see results once you get dialed in. Nice setup bro. Those pics look like some of those flowers are frost bitten lol

gmanwho

Veteran
Curious as to what ended up working? I'm spec'ing out a 4k grow with Gavita's but I keep hearing about folks having to up there feed schedules...
Still running that home made filter on the return in the rez?

hey asslover.....I still run that filter on the veg side. I havent put one on the flower rez yet. I should really do one one soon. It works great an keeps the bene's happy. Only needs to be cleaned once a month an keeps the pumps running cleaner.

as for upping the food sched.......I started using calimagic which is gh's cal mag , moved from 5 mill per gal to 8mil per gal. i also started running earth juice micro blast at 5 or 8 mil per gal. So far they seem to hold their green better. I also started using heavy 16 foliar feed once a week, which has a bunch of different calcium compounds. Seems to be working so far. will see once it gets into full flower mode. at day 12 or so an things are starting to stack up nicely.

b-safe

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
hey cls.. i dont really have a set veg time. As much as i try to get the veg area to be timed so that they are ready to go into flower when the flower room is finished, it doenst usually happen that way. theres always overlap.

My goal is about 40 days of veg, under t5's, then 7-10 days of veg in the flower room. try for 65-70 days of flower.

last harvest took over 100 man hours of triming. i was toast afterwards, i pulled multiple 16 hr days back to back. 75 of those hours was just me. then the cleanup. then the vaccum buckets an lines. then the transplant from the veg area into the flower room.

this last time the transplant took long for the plants to take hold in the flower room. prior to that i lost clones, then slow rooting clones, then minimal veg, then they vegged in the flower room for 20days. on only 600w setting.

spent 10hrs yesterday cleaning an pulling lowers. should have a pic soon.. the room is day 16 now. things are starting to swell. most plants are about 5ft 1/2 feet. 24 to 36inches in diameter. Lots of tops.. lots of topping, lots of squishing an breaking stems just enough to supercrop.

bsafe

DrFever

Veteran
How are you liking these fixtures ??? i been reading allot on them and to my understanding.
Epaps are designed and made from company called lights interaction.
they produce supplemental lighting for green houses where the sun is available for most of the day... So makes me think these Epap's were not designed as a stand alone fixture
When looking at your pictures is clearly shows the out side area of plants are actually taller and as you get into middle of room or right under the fixture there is a considerable different's in growth ????
have you considered possibly placing some Gavita's inbetween them ?? That is what your missing from looking at comparisons there fixtures are the same , bulbs are identical but performance Gavita clearly kills it ??

Just a thought nice grow other wise

gmanwho

Veteran
How are you liking these fixtures ??? i been reading allot on them and to my understanding.
Epaps are designed and made from company called lights interaction.
they produce supplemental lighting for green houses where the sun is available for most of the day... So makes me think these Epap's were not designed as a stand alone fixture
When looking at your pictures is clearly shows the out side area of plants are actually taller and as you get into middle of room or right under the fixture there is a considerable different's in growth ????
have you considered possibly placing some Gavita's inbetween them ?? That is what your missing from looking at comparisons there fixtures are the same , bulbs are identical but performance Gavita clearly kills it ??

Just a thought nice grow other wise

I heard some things similar about them being used as supplemental lighting. but along the lines that they increase an decrease to hit a certain lumen in the greenhouse. if the sun is full they will be auto adjusted to dim an hit that certain lumen or whatever. On a cloudy day they may burning brighter to hit that lumen. or on in the beginning or end of day to extend the day. Truth is I dont know fully actually. either way they are bright as hell. Some are still on 600, others are on 825w

as for the centers being taller. The pic is deceiving, there are completely different genetics within a 6x6 foot print. the Sour bubble are tall & chacos soud grapes (sd x bx) . the stars are more bushy. i think thats what your seeing.

everything was not the same height or age in veg when they went in. there are 5or 6 different genetics throught out the room. Sour bubble, star dawg corey, 3 different lavenders, Karmas sdxbiker an there maybe a sfv in there and chacos sour d bx. some pics are deceiving, especially the panoramic one.

an johnny blaze, they are 70% happy on some, an others are like 90%. Still getting yellowing on older fans, even at upper canopy levels. the sour bubbles are on point. the stars are hungry an the lavenders an karmas sd x biker
bsafe

gmanwho

Veteran
day 35. What i believe to be sulfur def is slower this run then last run. Been foliar feeding some epsom salts an picked up some dyna grow mag-pro which has some sulfur in it as well. Overall the yellowing is slower but it keeps eating away. ive also upped the feed ratio to 8/15 micro bloom, pushing about 1800pm of nutes now. up about 300ppm from last

need to figure out the top fan leave yellowing. lights are about 28inches away an still on 600w setting. alll buckets are filling an draining as they should.

Overall they are pretty dense an trichs are starting to sparkle an in most areas are swelling to larger grains of sand in size

they are eating about from 100-125 on average ppm a day. ph is more stable an trying to ride 5.6-5.8. beside the yellowing, looking nice for day 35.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Will break out the camera next photo session around day 50.

some nice colors coming out on the lav, only purple plant in the room.

stardawg
picture.php

lav

picture.php

stardawg

picture.php

74G

nice set up and nice plants maybe give them a lil less nutrient and they'll be as nice but better maybe at taste... .. . just wanna say well done man and merry xmas i know you have stg good to smoke ... .. .

All the best

gmanwho

Veteran
thanks ghost & 74g. see the things is i would give less nutes, BUT they are telling me they are ok or can accept more. There is some tip burn, but that maybe the beginning stages of the sulfur yellowing or k def.

i would feed less, but ........ #1) pistil development is still stacking an always fresh growth & #2) they are feeding hard as i see the rez ppm drop every day.

if the ppm was raising in the rez, or pistil development slowed, stopped or turned orange those would be signs to feed less. but neither are happening atm.

driving me nutz. i bought another meter,. hanna 83225, it measure nitrogen, phos,potasium, cal , mag , sulfates.......... should be here after the new year.

bsafe